How likely, if at all, do you think it is that former President Trump will be convicted of a crime?

How likely, if at all, do you think it is that former President Trump will be convicted of a crime?

• Total voters
Thank you for explaining your troll thread. I voted.
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

This is presented on a media web page. The story it followed was:

Both politically and legally, Trump’s classified docs defense weakens

I wasn't expecting anything, so this jolted me. I started wondering, do people respond to these polls and how seriously do we take them -- and are they in anyway predictive?

link: MSN

In two of the four indictments looming over Donald Trump, the political considerations are hopelessly intertwined with the legal ones. Charges brought by special counsel Jack Smith in Florida and Washington are federal ones, meaning that Trump has two avenues for defusing them: either being acquitted by a jury or earning a pardon from the president of the United States.

Then we get to the end, and there's a poll.

The WEF/Democrats plan to release COVIDX, lockdowns, and mandates this year to produce a reason for mass mail-in ballots. They aim to disqualify Trump from being on the mass mail-in ballots.

I wasn't expecting anything, so this jolted me. I started wondering, do people respond to these polls and how seriously do we take them -- and are they in anyway predictive?

In two of the four indictments looming over Donald Trump, the political considerations are hopelessly intertwined with the legal ones. Charges brought by special counsel Jack Smith in Florida and Washington are federal ones, meaning that Trump has two avenues for defusing them: either being acquitted by a jury or earning a pardon from the president of the United States.

Watching.

Your obsession with Trump is unhealthy, you do realize he owns your life 24/7?

The sheer volume of criminal activity brings the odds way up.

Given the jury pool being dealt from they could charge Trump with killing Lincoln and they would get a conviction.

You folks should really consider what has become a political crime in the US of A

~S~
'has become?'

You should consider what has been looked at as nothing.

Truth and Politics

Donald Trump voters: We like the president’s lies​

By: Daniel Dale

NEWARK, OHIO—James Cassidy didn’t need the director of the FBI to tell him Barack Obama never wiretapped Donald Trump at Trump Tower. Cassidy knew from the start that Trump made the whole thing up.

He was happy the president lied.

“He’s ruffling every feather in Washington that he can ruffle. These guys are scrambling. So: yeah! I like it. I think it’s a good thing. I want to see them jump around a little bit,” Cassidy, 58, said on Tuesday.

It was the first afternoon of spring. Cassidy, an unemployed former construction worker, was smoking outside a bar on one of the faded downtown streets of Newark, a city of 48,000 people about 45 minutes east of Columbus. When a buddy rolled up on a bicycle, they soon got to talking about their chronic pain.

Cassidy is hurting, and he wants powerful people to hurt too.

Regardless of the evidence and testimony that comes out, I think the chances that a True Believer or two makes it on to any given jury are pretty good.

So I don't expect any convictions.
Me either, but some 'true believers' will wanna burn it all down if they don't get one. There are no good scenarios either way.

Thanks, Obama?

Forum List

Back