How likely, if at all, do you think it is that former President Trump will be convicted of a crime?

How likely, if at all, do you think it is that former President Trump will be convicted of a crime?

• Total voters
May 4, 2022
This is presented on a media web page. The story it followed was:

Both politically and legally, Trump’s classified docs defense weakens

I wasn't expecting anything, so this jolted me. I started wondering, do people respond to these polls and how seriously do we take them -- and are they in anyway predictive?

link: MSN

In two of the four indictments looming over Donald Trump, the political considerations are hopelessly intertwined with the legal ones. Charges brought by special counsel Jack Smith in Florida and Washington are federal ones, meaning that Trump has two avenues for defusing them: either being acquitted by a jury or earning a pardon from the president of the United States.

Then we get to the end, and there's a poll.

Last edited:

I wasn't expecting anything, so this jolted me. I started wondering, do people respond to these polls and how seriously do we take them -- and are they in anyway predictive?

In two of the four indictments looming over Donald Trump, the political considerations are hopelessly intertwined with the legal ones. Charges brought by special counsel Jack Smith in Florida and Washington are federal ones, meaning that Trump has two avenues for defusing them: either being acquitted by a jury or earning a pardon from the president of the United States.

Does this mean after appeals?

• Banned
Regardless of the evidence and testimony that comes out, I think the chances that a True Believer or two makes it on to any given jury are pretty good.

So I don't expect any convictions.

True believers can be persuaded. The odds are in favor of at least one conviction. Which is why Mr. Trump is spending a fortune.

Trump agrees with me. :aargh:

If an appeals court overturns a conviction, then you are not convicted. Your thread is trolling.

How likely, if at all, do you think it is that former President Trump will be convicted of a crime?​

Stop trolling. A conviction being overturned is about a conviction. Go start your own thread or poll regarding appeals of a convicted criminal, but stop trolling.

How likely, if at all, do you think it is that former President Trump will be convicted of a crime?​

Stop trolling. A conviction being overturned is about a conviction. Go start your own thread or poll, but stop trolling.
This is a troll thread if you refuse to accept the fact that convictions can be overturned on appeal. So far I have not voted in your stupid poll but if you keep on being an asshole I will.

he will parden himself after he wins the election .. so will the gop POTUS if he doesnt win the primary ..either way your next POTUS will be a republican ..

Even though most of the evidence is weak it won't stop a biased jury from convicting him.

This is a troll thread if you refuse to accept the fact that convictions can be overturned on appeal. So far I have not voted in your stupid poll but if you keep on being an asshole I will.
I didn't say a conviction can't be overturned. Stop trolling. :th_Back_2_Topic_2:

go start your own: 'Will a Trump conviction be overturned?' - see? You'd have to mention the -- conviction.

Stop trolling

I didn't say a conviction can't be overturned. Stop trolling. :th_Back_2_Topic_2:

go start your own: 'Will a Trump conviction be overturned?' - see? You'd have to mention the -- conviction.

Stop trolling
Your thread is a troll thread. But, thanks for giving me the incentive to vote.

Your thread is a troll thread. But, thanks for giving me the incentive to vote.
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Last edited:
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Thank you for explaining your troll thread. I voted.

Forum List

Back