Elijah Mcclain trial started

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

This one were this black dude was walking down the street with a ski mask on and a mexican in neighbor hood called 911 says he sketchy and acting weird. So they dispatched a cop to talk to him and started arguing with from the beginning and acting strange and grab a cops gun. Then they try to cuff him and he fights them. So there thinking he is on something. Claims he cant breath but is doing an offal lot of talking and still continues to fight in cuffs. The ambulance show up and shoots him up with some kind of meds and by the time he gets to the hospital he dies. The thing is the corner can not say what killed him the think it was senative he was given. .yet there still putting the cops on trial when he was alive the whole time the cops delt with him. i do believe the senative killed him because he got blood disease that causes him to be cool meaning his blood does not serculate enough. so that they give him a senative to make it really stop serculating. i'm curious how this will end out.

This one were this black dude was walking down the street with a ski mask on and a mexican in neighbor hood called 911 says he sketchy and acting weird. So they dispatched a cop to talk to him and started arguing with from the beginning and acting strange and grab a cops gun. Then they try to cuff him and he fights them. So there thinking he is on something. Claims he cant breath but is doing an offal lot of talking and still continues to fight in cuffs. The ambulance show up and shoots him up with some kind of meds and by the time he gets to the hospital he dies. The thing is the corner can not say what killed him the think it was senative he was given. .yet there still putting the cops on trial when he was alive the whole time the cops delt with him. i do believe the senative killed him because he got blood disease that causes him to be cool meaning his blood does not serculate enough. so that they give him a senative to make it really stop serculating. i'm curious how this will end out.

why-is-there-592d8c.jpg

not illegal to walk down the street wearing a mask,,
so the stop was unlawful and every government agent involved is responsible for his murder,,

Kid lost his life needlessly but it appears the paramedics who administered the drugs have the most to worry about

you missed the part where he grabbed the police officers gun

it is also not illegal to stop people and question them
true/ a hood rat had to point out my spelling because he has nothing intelligent to add. thanks for sticking up for me.

Kid lost his life needlessly but it appears the paramedics who administered the drugs have the most to worry about
yep/ the cops shouldnt b e on trial. to bad the kid did not comply. and they shouls stop injecting these people when they dont know their medical backround.

These officers are not going to have a good time in prison.

These officers are not going to have a good time in prison.
hoe do you know they will go they dint nothing wrong. its just more making out of example out cops when black dont comply. and not grab for the cops gun.

Forum List

Back