How lack of regulations has helped the Texas Economy. Business is booming.

See, in Texas, business feels the public has no right to know. They can build anything anywhere. Even an exploding factory between three schools. It's OK. It's business. They're just chemicals.

How do you think these floods will affect those dangerous types of businesses. Guess we'll find out. After all, a lack of regulations saves money and helps business. Republicans told us so.

Chernobyl was totally regulated, moron.

No it wasn't. That was the problem.

Chernobyl, the accident scenario and its global impact

There was a critical lack of safety culture at Chernobyl, which was amplified by an global lack of understanding and training,

------------------
If there was a lack of training and safety, then there was a lack of regulations.

Know what you are talking about.

See, in Texas, business feels the public has no right to know. They can build anything anywhere. Even an exploding factory between three schools. It's OK. It's business. They're just chemicals.

How do you think these floods will affect those dangerous types of businesses. Guess we'll find out. After all, a lack of regulations saves money and helps business. Republicans told us so.

There was a critical lack of safety culture at Chernobyl, which was amplified by an global lack of understanding and training,

------------------
If there was a lack of training and safety, then there was a lack of regulations.

Of course it was. It was built by the Russian government, staffed by the Russian government and managed by the Russian government. How could it possibly have been the fault of the unregulated private market?

So there's no zoning in Texas? Is that your claim, R-Derp? You get stupider by the day!

I don't think it is possible for derpy to get any stupider. He's reached the bottom of the barrel. The plant lost all power due to the flooding. It also lost the backup generators that would have kept the cooling systems going, thus the explosion was inevitable. The plant owners and managers warned everyone in a timely fashion so that the danger was eliminated to just the plant itself.

derpy is so wrapped around his particular axle that no matter what happens naturally it's all because the government wasn't able to regulate it. Had derpy lived under Soviet rule and been sent to the gulag, he would be trying to explain how they could be run better so as to kill more people. He is a statist through and through.
I think you guys all go to the same "dumb" class. What else could it be?

Zoning keeps business away from homes to protect people. Except where Republicans live. They don't care what it does. Not even if it hurts their children. They don't care.

Texas Among Nation's Worst Water Polluters

It’s Different In Texas

As federal investigators sift through the rubble at the West Fertilizer Company plant seeking clues about the April 17 blast that killed at least 14 people and injured roughly 200 others, some here argue that Texas’ culture itself contributed to the calamity.

“The Wild West approach to protecting public health and safety is what you get when you give companies too much economic freedom and not enough responsibility and accountability,” said Thomas O. McGarity, a professor at the University of Texas at Austin School of Law and an expert on regulation.

-------------------------

Three schools were destroyed in the blast. Republicans don't care about their kids. They put chemical plants next to playgrounds.

Ignorant USMB Republicans say it can't be true. But that's why they are ignorant. Cuz they refuse to believe the truth.

Funny, they believe everything Trump says and no one lies as much as him.

Wow. Three schools huh. Got anything other than your imagination to back that up.
Yea, dumba$$. Facts. I am not like your kind. I don't make claims without backing it up. Like birth certificates and child prostitution rings out of pizza parlors.

West ISD Demolishing Schools Damaged by Plant Explosion

April’s fertilizer plant explosion left three of the four schools in the town of West, Texas destroyed or irreparably damaged, with the intermediate school completely flattened by the blast.

April? April of which year prey tell.

------------------

Whaaat? A GOVERNMENT controlled nuke plant was poorly run. SHOCKING!

And just think derpy, you want people like that to run our lives.

So there's no zoning in Texas? Is that your claim, R-Derp? You get stupider by the day!

I don't think it is possible for derpy to get any stupider. He's reached the bottom of the barrel. The plant lost all power due to the flooding. It also lost the backup generators that would have kept the cooling systems going, thus the explosion was inevitable. The plant owners and managers warned everyone in a timely fashion so that the danger was eliminated to just the plant itself.

derpy is so wrapped around his particular axle that no matter what happens naturally it's all because the government wasn't able to regulate it. Had derpy lived under Soviet rule and been sent to the gulag, he would be trying to explain how they could be run better so as to kill more people. He is a statist through and through.

Zoning keeps business away from homes to protect people. Except where Republicans live. They don't care what it does. Not even if it hurts their children. They don't care.

It’s Different In Texas

As federal investigators sift through the rubble at the West Fertilizer Company plant seeking clues about the April 17 blast that killed at least 14 people and injured roughly 200 others, some here argue that Texas’ culture itself contributed to the calamity.

“The Wild West approach to protecting public health and safety is what you get when you give companies too much economic freedom and not enough responsibility and accountability,” said Thomas O. McGarity, a professor at the University of Texas at Austin School of Law and an expert on regulation.

Three schools were destroyed in the blast. Republicans don't care about their kids. They put chemical plants next to playgrounds.

Ignorant USMB Republicans say it can't be true. But that's why they are ignorant. Cuz they refuse to believe the truth.

Wow. Three schools huh. Got anything other than your imagination to back that up.
Yea, dumba$$. Facts. I am not like your kind. I don't make claims without backing it up. Like birth certificates and child prostitution rings out of pizza parlors.

April’s fertilizer plant explosion left three of the four schools in the town of West, Texas destroyed or irreparably damaged, with the intermediate school completely flattened by the blast.

prey?

Listen dumba$$, if they didn't have zoning laws a couple of years ago, they don't have them now. Watching this plat explode on TV with the CEO saying they had to evacuate everyone within a mile and a half proves it.

------------------

OK, you did it. You went over the top. Who even knows what you are talking about now?

It’s Different In Texas

prey?

Listen dumba$$, if they didn't have zoning laws a couple of years ago, they don't have them now. Watching this plat explode on TV with the CEO saying they had to evacuate everyone within a mile and a half proves it.

April of which year for the second time. We all know you're full of shit dude, but there are explosions that happen. They are terrible when they happen, but happen they do. But, far less here in the US where there ARE controls. But you would rather send all of those plants overseas to kill brown people because the third world countries DON'T have the slightest bit of controls. So, once again, why do you hate brown people and want to kill them?

------------------

Ya gotta wonder about these snowflakes when they claim a government built and government run nuclear plant wasn't government regulated.

Well, I've been reading about Houston's rapid and rather unregulated growth, because apparently the politicians don't need to get involved, and it's a bit of a nightmare, especially when building on vulnerable territory.

Well, I've been reading about Houston's rapid and rather unregulated growth, because apparently the politicians don't need to get involved, and it's a bit of a nightmare, especially when building on vulnerable territory.
How is it a "nightmare?" Houston is no worse than any other big city. I've spent months working there, and I like it just fine.

It’s Different In Texas

prey?

Look at the aerial footage of the plant having problems, R-Derp! There isn't anything close to where it was built! Gee, kind of blows your narrative that not having zoning laws put that plant right next to homes and schools...doesn't it? That doesn't matter to you though...does it?

It’s Different In Texas

prey?

April of which year for the second time. We all know you're full of shit dude, but there are explosions that happen. They are terrible when they happen, but happen they do. But, far less here in the US where there ARE controls. But you would rather send all of those plants overseas to kill brown people because the third world countries DON'T have the slightest bit of controls. So, once again, why do you hate brown people and want to kill them?
In other words, you are saying regulations are not needed because "sh!t happens".

Of all the stupid, ridiculous, moronic.............

prey?

In other words, you are saying regulations are not needed because "sh!t happens".

No, stupid, I am saying that shit happens IN SPITE of regulations. Regulations are important. That's why it is better for the First World nations to keep the manufacturing within their borders, where they ARE regulated, than forcing those companies to move because of stupid regulations. Like I said, why do you hate brown people so much?

prey?

No, stupid, I am saying that shit happens IN SPITE of regulations. Regulations are important. That's why it is better for the First World nations to keep the manufacturing within their borders, where they ARE regulated, than forcing those companies to move because of stupid regulations. Like I said, why do you hate brown people so much?
forcing those companies to move because of stupid regulations

Let finish that for you:

forcing those companies to move because of stupid regulations, like safety and other dumb things

prey?

Let finish that for you:

forcing those companies to move because of stupid regulations, like safety and other dumb things

No, dumbass, i already provided you with one of the stupid regulations, that being a requirement to use a fuel that doesn't exist, and fining those companies millions of dollars for not using that fuel that doesn't exist.

You are one stupid twit.

Another lie posted by a liberal hater as Texas has heavy zoning laws. Why do have to lie all the time? It's pointless, as all the CRAP you post is easily researched and proven a lie?

Houston bragged about having the most libertarian zoning laws in the world.

And that's helped put Houston is under water. Proper infrastructure for flood control interferes with libertarian profits, as land used for flood control can't be used to build more subdivisions. A third flood control basin near Houston was cancelled because of developer protests, and developers own the politicians through campaign contributions.

prey?

Let finish that for you:

No, dumbass, i already provided you with one of the stupid regulations, that being a requirement to use a fuel that doesn't exist, and fining those companies millions of dollars for not using that fuel that doesn't exist.

You are one stupid twit.
Wow, that has a lot to do with explosions in Texas.

Oh wait,

No it doesn't.

Let finish that for you:

You are one stupid twit.
Wow, that has a lot to do with explosions in Texas.

Oh wait,

No it doesn't.

Neither does your hatred of brown people, and yet the two are inexorably linked.

Houston bragged about having the most libertarian zoning laws in the world.

And that's helped put Houston is under water. Proper infrastructure for flood control interferes with libertarian profits, as land used for flood control can't be used to build more subdivisions. A third flood control basin near Houston was cancelled because of developer protests, and developers own the politicians through campaign contributions.
Dude, Houston is under water because they got over fifty inches of rain over several days...NOT because of their "infrastructure" or their lack of zoning laws!

Forum List

Back