"Best" climate change denial argument EVER....by Mark Levin

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
With the destruction and misery caused by Harvey, NK's crazed threats with nukes,and an idiot sitting in the oval office (well, whenever he's not golfing)......We NEED a laugh....

Please follow the "logic" by Levin about WHY climate change does not exist....
(BTW, Levin, the favorite moron of the radio waves and a paragon of right wing "intelligence"....pronounces Archimedes as “Archie Meedeez”...something like a Mexican comic book character..

Just listen...its hilarious

• Banned
Isaac Newton never mentioned talk radio. Therefore, it does not exist.

Now, now......I happen to know that Galileo Galilei was often a guest on the Sean Hannity happy hour.

You warmers really need to go back to school and pay attention in science class.
The point sailed right over your head, I see. As usual.

Speaking of science class, Mark Levin revealed he has never attended one. Or a class in logic and critical thinking.

Solar? Science proved it would take all the matter of all the planets in the entire solar system to construct a dyson sphere FACT!

Mark Levin doesn't have to make sense. He just has to spout crap that RWNJs think makes sense.

If Isaac Newton and Archie Meaties never talked about it, it just flat out doesn't exist, boys and girls.

Lasers. Holes in the ozone. Proxima b. The Zika virus. AIDS.

I never once heard of Einstein talking about AIDS.

Therefore, AIDS is a myth.

TardLogic™.

How predictable that the EnviroMarxists would hop on Harvey as "proof" that we need to drag down the US economy.

Aristotle, Archie Meaties, Galileo, Tesla, Faraday, Newton, Pasteur, Einstein, Edison. Not a single one of them ever wrote about CrusaderFrank.

Therefore, CrusaderFrank does not exist.

Q. According to the latest manmade globalclimatechangewarming models, how much must we lower CO2 in order to halt global warming?

A. $15 trillion

Q. According to the latest manmade globalclimatechangewarming models, how much must we lower CO2 in order to halt global warming?

A. $15 trillion

........THEREFORE, it is "logical" to deny that iclimate change exists, correct????.............LOL

Forum List

Back