How Jeffery Dahmer's atheism let him to rape and murder young men

jeffery dahmer was fucking evil in a human body & being an atheist had nothing to do with it.
Dahmer didn’t believe in evil. You don’t believe in evil either, right? That would require you to believe in absolute right and absolute wrong.

it doesn't matter what dahmer believed or what he didn't believe. his actions showed it. damn right i believe in evil. i would say hunting humans so you can kill them, then rape them then eat them falls neatly into that little niche. i'd say the desire to totally exterminated humans from the face of the earth would also apply.

some atheists i know have more of a soul than those that claim to be christian.

Of course that is correct, but it intentionally misses the point of how different the two categories are.

There are wonderful atheists and there are millions of evil Christians. Part of this dichotomy is the fact that Christians outnumber atheists by an order or two of magnitude.

It is undeniable that Christians are, as a group, happier, more generous, more giving, commit less suicide, are less likely to be clinically depressed, and live longer than atheists.

Many people don’t realize that science basically involves assumptions and faith. Wonderful things in both science and religion come from our efforts based on observations, thoughtful assumptions, faith and logic. (With the findings of modern physics, it) seems extremely unlikely (that the existence of life and humanity are ) just accidental.” – Charles Townes, Nobel Laureate and Professor of Physics at UC Berkeley

“It seems to me that when confronted with the marvels of life and the universe, one must ask why and not just how. The only possible answers are religious…. I find a need for God in the universe and in my own life.” - Arthur L. Schawlow, Professor of Physics at Stanford University, winner of the Nobel Prize in physics, believes that new scientific discoveries provide compelling evidence for a personal God.

“As a man who has devoted his whole life to the most clear headed science, to the study of matter, I can tell you as a result of my research about atoms this much: There is no matter as such. All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this most minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind.” ― Max Planck

"Only a rookie who knows nothing about science would say science takes away from faith. If you really study science, it will bring you closer to God." - James Tour, Professor of Biochemistry, Rice University

There is a kind of religion in science; it is the religion of a person who believes there is order and harmony in the Universe…This religious faith of the scientist is violated by the discovery that the world had a beginning under conditions in which the known laws of physics are not valid, and as a product of forces or circumstances we cannot discover. When that happens, the scientist has lost control. If he really examined the implications, he would be traumatized. - Robert Jastrow

i shoulda put 'soul' in quotes for the irony i was trying to portray given the subject this thread is about.

I have been an ATHEIST for 30 years now, yet not a single time have I committed violent crimes, not even petty stuff.

They are not anymore evil than religionists are, just different and for the most part don't give a shit about religion, I simply stay away from it.
Commies fear punishment, so laws help keep them from doing bad things. Laws help make up for the conscience that atheists do not have.

everybody, whether they are religious or not, who isn't a criminal are law abiding. howeverrrrrr, atheists' behavior towards their fellow humans & their surrounding environment are also based on their natural consciousness, rather than fear of a god punishing them or locking the pearly gates when they get to where they believe they are going.

jeffery dahmer was fucking evil in a human body & being an atheist had nothing to do with it.
Dahmer didn’t believe in evil. You don’t believe in evil either, right? That would require you to believe in absolute right and absolute wrong.

it doesn't matter what dahmer believed or what he didn't believe. his actions showed it. damn right i believe in evil. i would say hunting humans so you can kill them, then rape them then eat them falls neatly into that little niche. i'd say the desire to totally exterminated humans from the face of the earth would also apply.
If what one believes leads to what one does, then it does matter what one believes.

It sounds like you believe in absolutes.

If what one believes leads to what one does, then it does matter what one believes.

a sociopath doesn't believe in anything other than their own survival & self gratification. evil isn't a belief - it is simply behavioral.

a sociopath doesn't believe in anything other than their own survival & self gratification. evil isn't a belief - it is simply behavioral.
But you believe in a universal code of decency, right? One that you believe everyone else should not only know and understand but also accept, right? A universal truth so to speak.

But you believe in a universal code of decency, right? One that you believe everyone else should not only know and understand but also accept, right? A universal truth so to speak.

pretty much. that is aka the golden rule. however sociopaths don't have empathy & therefore cannot accept any code of decency. they only accept what benefits their survival.

Right-wing hero Jeffrey Dahmer was born into a devout family of the Stone-Campbell denomination known as the "Churches of Christ." He was a born again Christian when he died in prison and is now in heaven with Jesus, praise God!

Most atheists are just commies, and commies HATE to be exposed as the commies they are.
Most Christians are just Nazis like their hero Hitler, and Nazis HATE to be exposed as the Nazis they are.

There that was easy!

The atheist Jeffery Dahmer himself admitted that his rapes, murders, and cannibalism were a direct result of his atheistic or nihilistic beliefs; essentially he concluded that 'life is meaningless', man is 'no different' than any other animal, and therefore it doesn't matter what you do, such as raping, murdering, torturing, and whatnot.

This is atheism, as a whole is inherently evil, and should be wiped out; sure, a pedophile Priest may rape boys, but he can't justify it with his Christianity, whereas a nihilistic atheist, such as Dahmer, De Sade, and many others most definitely can justify it via their atheism, and even promote it as a good thing.

Andrea Yates - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Andrea_Yates

Andrea Pia Yates (née Kennedy; born July 2, 1964) is a former resident of Houston, Texas, who ... Yates was born in Hallsville, Texas, the youngest of the five children of Jutta ... religious beliefs, complimented her as a good mother, and persuaded her ... Bienstock, Sheri L. Mothers Who kill Their Children and Postpartum ...

The atheist Jeffery Dahmer himself admitted that his rapes, murders, and cannibalism were a direct result of his atheistic or nihilistic beliefs; essentially he concluded that 'life is meaningless', man is 'no different' than any other animal, and therefore it doesn't matter what you do, such as raping, murdering, torturing, and whatnot.

This is atheism, as a whole is inherently evil, and should be wiped out; sure, a pedophile Priest may rape boys, but he can't justify it with his Christianity, whereas a nihilistic atheist, such as Dahmer, De Sade, and many others most definitely can justify it via their atheism, and even promote it as a good thing.

religion is leading you to want to murder atheists.

religion is evil..

If you believe any of what you post then YOU are evil.

you would slaughter millions of people and then have a good nights sleep.

Most atheists are just commies, and commies HATE to be exposed as the commies they are.
Most Christians are just Nazis like their hero Hitler, and Nazis HATE to be exposed as the Nazis they are.

There that was easy!

upload_2020-1-15_9-7-19.jpeg

There that was easy!
Commies hate being exposed as the commies they are, so they dodge, deflect, divert, convert, invert, ignore, redefine, or otherwise evade. In this case you chose to hijack my rhetoric, since commies can't create their own, and then you inverted it. This is all very commie of you.

religion is leading you to want to murder atheists.

religion is evil..

If you believe any of what you post then YOU are evil.

you would slaughter millions of people and then have a good nights sleep.
Not illegal murder, just having their right taken away and them legally executed en masse by the state, akin to how traitors are executed.

If they don't like it, they can convert to Christianity, or for that matter any world religion, just not atheism of the morally nihilistic variety, which should be a banned worldview or philosophy in ever civilized nation on earth, whether America, Britain, Europe, Asia, Israel, or otherwise.

Eventually, this should just become the new "moderate" or default position in civilized or 1st world nations regardless of which major world religion is the most prevalant, not anything "extreme".

Last edited:

Andrea Yates - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Andrea_Yates

Andrea Pia Yates (née Kennedy; born July 2, 1964) is a former resident of Houston, Texas, who ... Yates was born in Hallsville, Texas, the youngest of the five children of Jutta ... religious beliefs, complimented her as a good mother, and persuaded her ... Bienstock, Sheri L. Mothers Who kill Their Children and Postpartum ...

Good Christian upbringing

Forum List

Back