How Israel Weaponizes Archeology

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
From the Zionism’s earliest days in the late 1800s until the present, Israel’s battle has always been about land, but for some the issue goes much deeper—literally. What is underground is as valuable as what is above ground, and the battle has been raging for years.

The battle is over ancient artifacts, from Jerusalem to Gaza to Qumran.

The “Jewish State” prioritizes anything that might boost its legitimacy as rightful owner of Holy Land real estate, and has appropriated the science of archeology to help create its narrative.

The goal is to highlight the ancient Jewish presence and discount all other communities. whether historic or current. The Israeli narrative assumes, for example, that Christians may have been present for a short time, but only as visitors, leaving virtually no trace; the same goes for any Muslim presence.

In order to back up this version of history, Israel has found it necessary to destroy villages, demolish ancient sites, appropriate historic areas, rewrite textbooks, redraw boundary lines, and more. With the illusion of an ongoing, dominant Jewish presence, Israel can assert that it is simply “re-claiming” what is rightfully theirs, instead of taking what belongs to others.

How Israel Weaponizes Archeology

And over the years, the narrative has been pieced together for a single purpose: to manufacture “legitimacy.”

Brought to you by "if Americans knew blog". Bwahahahahaha! Wow.

I don't think you count as an American, you'r just a refugee
Hold on, let me check...yup...my passport says I'm American. :lmao:

So you think Europe and especially Spain is happy to have enemy within Palestinians terrorist wanna be's like you? Choseh goozo. They can't wait to get rid of you guys.

Hey, did you hear Spain is giving automatic residency to all Jews who claim Sephardic ancestry with no questions asked? I wonder why.... :rofl:

Do you think Israel weaponizes archeology, or perhaps, Muslims engage in historical revisionism. They think they own the whole world, and the whole world owes them something.

Last edited:

So you think Europe and especially Spain is happy to have enemy within Palestinians terrorist wanna be's like you? Choseh goozo. They can't wait to get rid of you guys.

Hey, did you hear Spain is giving automatic residency to all Jews who claim Sephardic ancestry with no questions asked? I wonder why.... :rofl:

Do you think Israel weaponizes archeology, or perhaps, Muslims engage in historical revisionism. They think they own the whole world, and the whole world owes them something.

Regardless of what your passport says, you are loyal to Israel not the U.S.

Said the guy who bashes America 24 / 7 while defending those who are her avowed enemies. Now that's funny. A mentally ill Jew hating adorer of Hamas, Iran's mullahs, Syria's Assad, etc. stands in judgement of who is or isn't an American! Ya gotta love it!

Overwhelming vast majority of Americans, including the 70 million strong Christian coalition stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel. So does that make most Americans disloyal?

You are just upset that your side is losing, badly.

So as opposed to "Israel weaponizing archeology" as Fanger who grabbed this garbage from a antiAmerican site proposes, it is Muslims who can't deal with the facts and engage in historical revisionism.

Last edited:

Said the guy who bashes America 24 / 7 while defending those who are her avowed enemies. Now that's funny. A mentally ill Jew hating adorer of Hamas, Iran's mullahs, Syria's Assad, etc. stands in judgement of who is or isn't an American! Ya gotta love it!

Overwhelming vast majority of Americans, including the 70 million strong Christian coalition stand shoulder to shoulder with Israel. So does that make most Americans disloyal?

So as opposed to "Israel weaponizing archeology" as Fanger who grabbed this garbage from a antiAmerican site proposes, it is Muslims who can't deal with the facts and engage in historical revisionism.

LOL! Isn't it interesting how the losers always do the complaining against the winners? Love it!

LOL! Isn't it interesting how the losers always do the complaining against the winners? Love it!
Here's to all the Arab Mooslem "victories". LOL.

Weaponised archeology

IndyGuns-hd.jpg

That is an anti-semitic canard originating from the protocols. Well done.
Antisemitic canard - Wikipedia
Dual loyalty[edit]
A canard found in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, but dating to before that document, is that Jews are more loyal to world Jewry than to their own country. Since the establishment of the state of Israel, this canard has taken the form of accusations that Jewish citizens of countries such as the United States are more loyal to Israel than to their country of residence.[53]

Dual loyalty[edit]
A canard found in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, but dating to before that document, is that Jews are more loyal to world Jewry than to their own country. Since the establishment of the state of Israel, this canard has taken the form of accusations that Jewish citizens of countries such as the United States are more loyal to Israel than to their country of residence.[53]
Muslims like to use that one a lot. Funny part is Muslim immigrants who come here continue to talk has though they're still in the intolersnt barbaric shithole they came from.

Dual loyalty[edit]
All Written by israeli first jews

And if you wan't to call something "Anti-semite" i think you should have a good idea what a Semite is and what Pro-semite means

Muslims like to use that one a lot. Funny part is Muslim immigrants who come here continue to talk has though they're still in the intolersnt barbaric shithole they came from.

What was the name of "the intolersnt barbaric shithole" you came from?

Since more and more of the Arab/Palestinian narrative is to say that the ancient nation of Israel and the temple never existed, Israel has to do something.

Moving on . . .

What was the name of "the intolersnt barbaric shithole" you came from?
Interesting how Spain is trying to intice Jews to go live there, but is trying to get rid of dirtbag enemy-within Muslims like you. Care to tell us why, Choseh Goozo?

Now if Muslims would stop lying about history, Israel wouldn't have to remind them of the thousands of archeological sites and artifacts that proves that Jews flourished and prospered in the land of Israel thousands of years before the first Muslim barbarian invader set foot there.

Dual loyalty[edit]
All Written by israeli first jews

And if you wan't to call something "Anti-semite" i think you should have a good idea what a Semite is and what Pro-semite means

It's same shtick over and over. The morons keep acting as if they don't know that the word antisemite means hatred of Jews only. Maybe "Israel firsters" also created the English language?! Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back