How ISIS was created

...for you.

ok and what is on the putative wish list?
I cannot speak for Sallys wishlist.

Sally did not say that she has a Christmas wish list-----
YOU are the "person" who mentioned WISHLIST
So I am not a person but a "person"?

yes----the "person" which posted-----"your wishlist" for its own cynical purposes------there being no available "wishlist"
Why person in quotes?

ok and what is on the putative wish list?

yes----the "person" which posted-----"your wishlist" for its own cynical purposes------there being no available "wishlist"
Why person in quotes?

would you have preferred ----islamo Nazi who likes to
post cynical innuendoes?

Why person in quotes?

post cynical innuendoes?
Dont blame me for the truth. Your stupid conclusions (islamo nazi) are based on your racist "chosen" worldview.

Why person in quotes?

post cynical innuendoes?
Dont blame me for the truth. Your stupid conclusions (islamo nazi) are based on your racist "chosen" worldview.

the "TRUTH" the truth that you have alluded to a WISHLIST either sally's or mine----which neither of us
ever mentioned----and which YOU know exists, but
you cannot say anything about of what the WISHLIST
consists. I should have called you MORON

Why person in quotes?

post cynical innuendoes?

the "TRUTH" the truth that you have alluded to a WISHLIST either sally's or mine----which neither of us
You are permanently asking for obvious things. So who should be called a moron?

Why person in quotes?

post cynical innuendoes?

for what obvious things do I ask permanently?

Why person in quotes?

post cynical innuendoes?

You forgot that? Tell me, do you remember what you have done recently?

post cynical innuendoes?

my short term memory got lost along with my wish list---
which remains in your possession ----I would like to have both back

my short term memory got lost along with my wish list---
which remains in your possession ----I would like to have both back
Sad to hear that :(

Bucca, where the US held prisoners was the gamete of ISIS. Baghdadi enjoyed special privileges.

Isis the inside story Martin Chulov World news The Guardian

Isis has existed since the time of the rapist pig of Arabia-----it is the central ideology of islam

Let's face it -- if the U.S. authorities knew what the crackpot leader of ISIS was capable of becoming, they probably would have locked him up and thrown away the key. Let us not forget, though, that many of these terrorists are recruited through Mosques. Some of the clergy are just as extremist as the rest of the terrorists and are busy recruiting others throughout the Muslim world to join ISIS. They certainly have convinced many to leave their countries and join up.

Madrid mosque was used to recruit combatants for Syria and Iraq
Moroccan ringleader spent four years in Guantánamo before acquittal by a Spanish court

FERNANDO J. PÉREZ Madrid 12 DIC 2014 - 14:57 CET
1418328002_467995_1418366953_noticia_normal.jpg

Lahcen Ikassrien was arrested in June as part of a raid against Islamic radicals. / ÁLVARO GARCÍA (EL PAÍS)

Madrid’s largest mosque was functioning as a Jihadist recruitment center led by a former Guantánamo prisoner, it has emerged.

Lahcen Ikassrien, 47, a Moroccan national who was arrested in Afghanistan in 2001 and released after nearly four years in Guantánamo, was using the cafeteria at the Mezquita de la M-30 (named after the adjacent ring road) to recruit and indoctrinate new combatants for the fronts in Iraq and Syria, according to a High Court investigation.

Ikassrien is one of several people who were arrested in June in a raidagainst an international network that recruited jihadists for the terrorist organization Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), which

Continue reading at:

Madrid mosque was used to recruit combatants for Syria and Iraq In English EL PA S
Its Christmas time but your wish list is not grantable.

My goodness, I certainly hope that a kid like you has his wish list made out for Santa. Maybe Santa grant you all your wishes for the new toys you desire.

d524f7c2-0ef5-4a7e-a363-3c115d7f974f-2060x1236.jpeg

"Detainees in Camp Bucca, in southern Iraq..."

"In the summer of 2004, a young jihadist in shackles and chains was walked by his captors slowly into the Camp Bucca prison in southern Iraq. He was nervous as two American soldiers led him through three brightly-lit buildings and then a maze of wire corridors, into an open yard, where men with middle-distance stares, wearing brightly-coloured prison uniforms, stood back warily, watching him.

“'I knew some of them straight away,' he told me last month. 'I had feared Bucca all the way down on the plane. But when I got there, it was much better than I thought. In every way...'”

"The other prisoners did not take long to warm to him... They had also been terrified of Bucca, but quickly realised that far from their worst fears, the US-run prison provided an extraordinary opportunity.

'We could never have all got together like this in Baghdad, or anywhere else,' he told me. 'It would have been impossibly dangerous. Here, we were not only safe, but we were only a few hundred metres away from the entire al-Qaida leadership.”

your point??
Supreme international crime containing within itself the accumulated evil of the whole?

War of aggression - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"'We had so much time to sit and plan,' he continued. 'It was the perfect environment. We all agreed to get together when we got out. The way to reconnect was easy. We wrote each other’s details on the elastic of our boxer shorts. When we got out, we called.

"'Everyone who was important to me was written on white elastic. I had their phone numbers, their villages. By 2009, many of us were back doing what we did before we were caught. But this time we were doing it better.'”

Bucca, where the US held prisoners was the gamete of ISIS. Baghdadi enjoyed special privileges.

Isis has existed since the time of the rapist pig of Arabia-----it is the central ideology of islam

Let's face it -- if the U.S. authorities knew what the crackpot leader of ISIS was capable of becoming, they probably would have locked him up and thrown away the key. Let us not forget, though, that many of these terrorists are recruited through Mosques. Some of the clergy are just as extremist as the rest of the terrorists and are busy recruiting others throughout the Muslim world to join ISIS. They certainly have convinced many to leave their countries and join up.

Moroccan ringleader spent four years in Guantánamo before acquittal by a Spanish court

Lahcen Ikassrien was arrested in June as part of a raid against Islamic radicals. / ÁLVARO GARCÍA (EL PAÍS)

Madrid’s largest mosque was functioning as a Jihadist recruitment center led by a former Guantánamo prisoner, it has emerged.

Lahcen Ikassrien, 47, a Moroccan national who was arrested in Afghanistan in 2001 and released after nearly four years in Guantánamo, was using the cafeteria at the Mezquita de la M-30 (named after the adjacent ring road) to recruit and indoctrinate new combatants for the fronts in Iraq and Syria, according to a High Court investigation.

Ikassrien is one of several people who were arrested in June in a raidagainst an international network that recruited jihadists for the terrorist organization Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), which

Continue reading at:

Madrid mosque was used to recruit combatants for Syria and Iraq In English EL PA S

My goodness, I certainly hope that a kid like you has his wish list made out for Santa. Maybe Santa grant you all your wishes for the new toys you desire.
Santa threatens me with his rod but the concrete shoes I have for him will teach him the lesson he is in urgent need of.

your point??
Supreme international crime containing within itself the accumulated evil of the whole?

War of aggression - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

"'We had so much time to sit and plan,' he continued. 'It was the perfect environment. We all agreed to get together when we got out. The way to reconnect was easy. We wrote each other’s details on the elastic of our boxer shorts. When we got out, we called.

"'Everyone who was important to me was written on white elastic. I had their phone numbers, their villages. By 2009, many of us were back doing what we did before we were caught. But this time we were doing it better.'”

what is your point?----other than the fact that prisoners of war
under the care of the USA military are well treated ----you have made no point------other than supporting the alternative
care------shoot them on sight

Continue reading at:

Santa threatens me with his rod but the concrete shoes I have for him will teach him the lesson he is in urgent need of.

Hmm, I wonder if they have something in Germany like the Sears "Wish Book" so that you can circle the toys you want for Christmas like kids do here. Maybe some Legos will keep you busy or perhaps some dolls. Plus instead of Ken and Barbie, they might be selling an Assad and his wife dolls that you can play with during at least part of the day.

Continue reading at:

Hmm, I wonder if they have something in Germany like the Sears "Wish Book" so that you can circle the toys you want for Christmas like kids do here. Maybe some Legos will keep you busy or perhaps some dolls. Plus instead of Ken and Barbie, they might be selling an Assad and his wife dolls that you can play with during at least part of the day.

an interesting factoid for you ----strictly speaking----muslims
do not like dolls for child play--------

Continue reading at:

Since he claims he is not a Muslim, I think dolls for him would be an apropos present. By the way, I think there are some Muslim dolls now like Barbie dolls, but their faces are a blank.

Since he claims he is not a Muslim, I think dolls for him would be an apropos present. By the way, I think there are some Muslim dolls now like Barbie dolls, but their faces are a blank.

blank faces-----that would frighten a baby

Forum List

Back