How ISIS was created

Oh, I've long-since commented, that ISIS-ISIL-IS was spawned to fill a power-vacuum in both Syria and Iraq.

Although I have no idea how any of that serves to make me 'wrong' about having to choose between the bastards of the Assad regime vs. the bastards of ISIS-ISIL-IS.

I also have no idea how any of that serves to refute my contention that ISIS-ISIL-IS subverted and took-over from a far-more-democratically -rooted beginning to the Syrian Revolution.
Your problem.
Translation: "I kept hammering at you that you were wrong, and when you called me on it, I bailed-out; unable to articulate just how you were wrong."

Message received.

Looks like that might have been your problem, after all... but, nice try... thank you for playing.
Lol. It is really your problem. You have to choose between - how you say - two bad sides. I dont because I see the good side.

we were not discussion the jewish side-----the sides were mostly the filth of ISIS and the filth of Baathism

Blei, are you just naturally a troll or were you trained? You certainly have nothing useful to post.
You come to this thread to attack me?

No. I just got tired of reading your relentless attacks. I guess you did post something of use to the thread, after all you did start it.

Yes ---captain blei started the thread with his theory----that ISIS----the THE ISLAMIC STATE IN IRAQ ,,aka THE CALIIPHATE is a concept that came into being because
the USA ----who had Iraqi prisoners in their custody----gave
the muslim boys an OPPORTUNITY TO TALK TO EACH OTHER-------there is a lesson there somewhere........
-------in the past one of the commonly employed techniques
of controlling people used by the Jihadis-----involved cutting out their tongues

Thank you for showing the readers how mentally sick you are, as well as being so juvenile thinking. Do you stay up around the clock waiting to jump on every post? Perhaps you would be better off getting some sleep every night.
You are very funny. Thanks for your care however but I get enough sleep. You did not answer properly, thoug. So do you?

It is quite obvious that you sit in front of your computer most of the day ready to jump on every post. Don't you think the readers are smart enough to pick that up? Meanwhile, your question shows just how childish you are. Keep on showing us that you are juvenile thinking. The problem here is that you are too dumb to realize what you are doing.
If the readers would realize what you claim you would not have to repeat it over and over again. Very funny you are. In my vision I see you feeding black gang members while your own children starve.

There you have it, folks. Either it is a boy of middle or high school age who is unable to get out of the house or is a mentally unbalanced adult with the mind of a middle or high school kid. Whichever one fits the bill, you have to feel sorry for him in a way. Can't be that much fun spending his life in front of his computer waiting to jump on posts, especially with such nonsensical stuff as he just wrote.
Why so busy to prove what cannot be proven?
With each post the black doll tries to defame me with, she makes a spectacle of herself.

You are too chidish to realize that many of the viewers have your number so you keep making a fool out of yourself with your silly posts. Keep it up, Little Pipsqueak. It is sad in a way that you can't think like a grownup.

You forget Iraq.
Oh, I've long-since commented, that ISIS-ISIL-IS was spawned to fill a power-vacuum in both Syria and Iraq.

Although I have no idea how any of that serves to make me 'wrong' about having to choose between the bastards of the Assad regime vs. the bastards of ISIS-ISIL-IS.

I also have no idea how any of that serves to refute my contention that ISIS-ISIL-IS subverted and took-over from a far-more-democratically -rooted beginning to the Syrian Revolution.
Your problem.
Translation: "I kept hammering at you that you were wrong, and when you called me on it, I bailed-out; unable to articulate just how you were wrong."

Message received.

Looks like that might have been your problem, after all... but, nice try... thank you for playing.
Lol. It is really your problem. You have to choose between - how you say - two bad sides. I dont because I see the good side.

we were not discussion the jewish side-----the sides were mostly the filth of ISIS and the filth of Baathism
It was neither directed to you nor was is it about jews.

Blei, are you just naturally a troll or were you trained? You certainly have nothing useful to post.

No. I just got tired of reading your relentless attacks. I guess you did post something of use to the thread, after all you did start it.

Yes ---captain blei started the thread with his theory----that ISIS----the THE ISLAMIC STATE IN IRAQ ,,aka THE CALIIPHATE is a concept that came into being because
the muslim boys an OPPORTUNITY TO TALK TO EACH OTHER-------there is a lesson there somewhere........
of controlling people used by the Jihadis-----involved cutting out their tongues
It is obvious that ISIS is another result of the US foreign policy.

yes---it is obvious that the US should have risen against the filth LONG ago-----The US was a bit late getting into the
antics of the islamo Nazi hero ADOLF too----and very late
in getting into both Osama and Sadaam. The US ---very
mistakenly "played nice"

Yeah...

Everything is the Americans' fault...

Everything is the Infidels' fault...

Everything wrong within the realm of Islam is the fault of everybody outside the realm of Islam...

Horseshit...

Phukking fundamentalist Islamic savages.

Yeah...

Everything wrong within the realm of Islam is the fault of everybody outside the realm of Islam...

Horseshit...

Kondor-----I cannot overemphasize----how MUCH such nonsense is accepted by educated muslims-----all evil in the world -----even mental illness is a result of "non islam"
There was a similar idea in the USSR-----all evil from bunions to acne is the result of CAPITALISM -----psychiatry
in the soviet union actually did consist of ----- "capitalists are not mentally competent"

Yeah...

Horseshit...

Rigorously trying to make a Muslim of me does not change the facts that:
a) I am not a Muslim and
b) Isis is a tool of US foreign policy.

Watch the gasoline price for evidence.

Yeah...

Horseshit...

a) I am not a Muslim and

the price of gas---up or down, provides no information as
to the formation of ISIS. Muslims have been into CALIPHATE since the period of time that the carcass of big
MO was still warm

Yeah...

Horseshit...

a) I am not a Muslim and

to the formation of ISIS. Muslims have been into CALIPHATE since the period of time that the carcass of big
MO was still warm
It does. Isis dumping prices lower the global price.

Yeah...

Horseshit...

a) I am not a Muslim and

MO was still warm
It does. Isis dumping prices lower the global price.

Yes----I understand the Islamic mind------the USA must have invented ISIS because Isis is now dumping oil-------I know-----just as the "Zionist controlled CIA" promulgates the use of polio vaccine CONVENIENTLY invented by Zionists-----
in order to sterilize the balls and ovaries of meccaist sluts and pimps. SEE? I am familiar with the Khutbah feces fling crap------interestingly enough for more than 40 years.

Yeah...

Horseshit...

a) I am not a Muslim and

I wasn't trying to make a Muslim out of you - figuratively speaking.

I was commenting upon the blame-everybody-but-ourselves-for-our-problems mindset that soooo many Muslims continue to manifest.

Yeah...

Horseshit...

a) I am not a Muslim and

I wasn't trying to make a Muslim out of you - figuratively speaking.

I was commenting upon the blame-everybody-but-ourselves-for-our-problems mindset that soooo many Muslims continue to manifest.

I learned about the BLAME GAME-----more than 45 years ago when I first encountered muslims-------every problem that
existed in the cesspit Pakistan-----was a result of the
ZIONIST CONTROLLED CIA-------even back then-----no doubt some Zionist killed Muhummad's son-in-law----what'shisname ALI HUSSEIN just to aggravate sunnis by creating those crazy Shiites------of course the Zionist controlled CIA was forcing sunni Pakistanis---even back then, to murder Shiites in the streets of Karachi ----then a bit later----1971 the Zionist controlled CIA forced the Pakistani army to murder and rape in East Pakistan------I remember it well

I was commenting upon the blame-everybody-but-ourselves-for-our-problems mindset
Aren't you projecting the crimes of the Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World on its Muslim victims?

no---he is describing reality-------there are two GREATEST PURVEYORS of violence in world history-----west of japan and China--------the FIRST AND SECOND AND THIRD REICHS----
and-------the GLORIOUS UMMAH------EACH having murdered in the hundreds of millions
The third reich runs second to the Glorious Meccaist Umma in the past 100 years-----AND COUNTING------try to cope with
reality georgie

no---he is describing reality-------there are two GREATEST PURVEYORS of violence in world history-----west of japan and China--------the FIRST AND SECOND AND THIRD REICHS----
"The former NSA and CIA agent Edward Snowden revealed that the leader of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi was trained in Israel, various Iranien sources reported."
See, rosie. All the credibility with NO CAPITAL LETTERS!
http://moroccantimes.com/2014/07/ns...rabu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-israeli-mossad/

Forum List

Back