How ISIS was created

captain blei----with each response you prove yourself ----
over and over ----to be deranged
My intelligence is superior and just because a bunch of liars tell the same shit, it isnt true. Insanity begins at the latest there where morons want to enforce a black doll.

The stage was set for the creation of ISIS some 1300 years ago... something about a pedophile goat-buggerer.

Interesting aside-------goats actually tend to rape people----
a client of mine told me-----the client----was a farmer kind of
person and told me that the best way to keep a field weed
free is BUY A GOAT------Goats eat vegetation down to the
root-----cows don't but goats do. Having a goat----is a bit
difficult because they are "in heat" lots ----and when they
are they shove their hot little posteriors up against ---just
about anyone------easy to see why they became
POPULAR for the purpose

Ahh so the goats are asking for it?

The stage was set for the creation of ISIS some 1300 years ago... something about a pedophile goat-buggerer.

Interesting aside-------goats actually tend to rape people----
a client of mine told me-----the client----was a farmer kind of
person and told me that the best way to keep a field weed
free is BUY A GOAT------Goats eat vegetation down to the
root-----cows don't but goats do. Having a goat----is a bit
difficult because they are "in heat" lots ----and when they
are they shove their hot little posteriors up against ---just
about anyone------easy to see why they became
POPULAR for the purpose

Ahh so the goats are asking for it?

YES!!! so I was told by a farming type person who kept goats--------them goats is frisky little ladies Hubby's family kept a goat for milk------He told me that he could never
accomplish the milking------because Ms goat always kicked
him---------hubby is very genteel-----a real THROW BACK --
he would never admit that the goat tried to rape him. He did mention the fact that the little donkeyess-----was afraid of boy donkeys. In any case----imagine a very young sex starved
muslim shepherd actually being propositioned by the goat-----
could you blame the kid??? (should I believe that hubby never .....gave in?????)

Blei, are you just naturally a troll or were you trained? You certainly have nothing useful to post.

so true------captain blei------is both a trained and a congenital
captain blei IMHO He does have a very soft spot for
Baathist fascist pigs----------but does not reveal his reasons

Blei, are you just naturally a troll or were you trained? You certainly have nothing useful to post.

My support for the Syrians is an act of sanity and humanity.

You come to this thread to attack me?

why so touchy, captain blei? Baathist defeat on your mind-------now that I think of it------I am not sure that there are
any important Baathist pigs in control ANYWHERE-----I think that the brother of the late King Hussein might be a Baathist pig

You support BAATHISTS ----not Syrians-------well---those Syrians who are baathists

You support BAATHISTS ----not Syrians-------well---those Syrians who are baathists
Nonsense. I mean all who resist the terror.

Let's face it.

Assad is a vicious little wanker who has held his people down by keeping his boot on their necks.

The anti-Assad Syrian Revolution (an offshoot of the so-called Arab Spring) seems to have begun with regime-change and democracy in-mind.

Trouble is, as the Rebels' war-operations went sour and they began to lose, the Revolution was subverted and taken-over by other and darker forces.

Now, we're stuck between the bastard, Assad, and the bastards of ISIS-ISIL-IS.

Which bastards and muthaphukkers do we choose?

Difficult choice.

Let's face it.

Assad is a vicious little wanker who has held his people down by keeping his boot on their necks.

The anti-Assad Syrian Revolution (an offshoot of the so-called Arab Spring) seems to have begun with regime-change and democracy in-mind.

Trouble is, as the Rebels' war-operations went sour and they began to lose, the Revolution was subverted and taken-over by other and darker forces.

Difficult choice.
Still wrong. Insulting other presidents doesnt make your system better, the one with the most inmates per 1000 citizens.

Let's face it.

Difficult choice.
Still wrong.
How so?

Let's face it.

Difficult choice.
Still wrong.
How so?
You forget Iraq. Same story but less lies about the govt.

Let's face it.

Difficult choice.
Still wrong.
How so?
You forget Iraq.
Oh, I've long-since commented, that ISIS-ISIL-IS was spawned to fill a power-vacuum in both Syria and Iraq.

Although I have no idea how any of that serves to make me 'wrong' about having to choose between the bastards of the Assad regime vs. the bastards of ISIS-ISIL-IS.

I also have no idea how any of that serves to refute my contention that ISIS-ISIL-IS subverted and took-over from a far-more-democratically -rooted beginning to the Syrian Revolution.

Let's face it.

Difficult choice.
Still wrong.
How so?
You forget Iraq.
Oh, I've long-since commented, that ISIS-ISIL-IS was spawned to fill a power-vacuum in both Syria and Iraq.

Although I have no idea how any of that serves to make me 'wrong' about having to choose between the bastards of the Assad regime vs. the bastards of ISIS-ISIL-IS.

I also have no idea how any of that serves to refute my contention that ISIS-ISIL-IS subverted and took-over from a far-more-democratically -rooted beginning to the Syrian Revolution.

regarding "filling a power vacuum"------I agree but fail to see how the existence of that power vacuum constitutes "the west" creating isis any more than leaving the front door opened constitutes a home owners CREATION OF A BURGLARY Islamicists are opportunists------criminal opportunists.

Let's face it.

Difficult choice.
Still wrong.
How so?
You forget Iraq.

Your problem.

Let's face it.

Difficult choice.
Still wrong.
How so?
You forget Iraq.

Your problem.

idiot non-answer captain blei

Let's face it.

Difficult choice.
Still wrong.
How so?
You forget Iraq.

Your problem.
Translation: "I kept hammering at you that you were wrong, and when you called me on it, I bailed-out; unable to articulate just how you were wrong."

Message received.

Looks like that might have been your problem, after all... but, nice try... thank you for playing.

Your problem.
Translation: "I kept hammering at you that you were wrong, and when you called me on it, I bailed-out; unable to articulate just how you were wrong."

Message received.

Looks like that might have been your problem, after all... but, nice try... thank you for playing.
Lol. It is really your problem. You have to choose between - how you say - two bad sides. I dont because I see the good side.

Forum List

Back