How is your day going?

Yeah, that stuff is so expensive when you buy it already made, though. And you can only get it in like 20oz bottles or whever. Not practical at all when you're on a regimen.

Around here we just buy the aloe vera itself from the produce stand or the grocery store and then peel it and chop it up and blend it with whatever real fruit juice/fruits. Strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, watermelon...whatever you like or want specific nutrition from. I like to use a wide variety of different berry colors if I mix some up, as they all have their own properties. Goes a long way. Plus change the flavor up.

Looks like this...

maxresdefault.jpg
It's not easy to find here I will have to find a specialty food store.

It's not easy to find here I will have to find a specialty food store.

If it's not in the regular grocery stores, maybe try the Asian grocery stores or the farmers markets. Heck, you can even buy the potted plants themselves at nurseries, depending on the time of year. People grow em in just little pots in their window sills. I usually keep a few plants outside. Though I haven't the last couple of years.

I finally pulled the trigger and got rid of my high mileage Jeep with what now had an expensive sounding driveline issue and got that used Tundra I was wanting so bad for towing our camper.
48,000 miles and all the features my Grand Cherokee had...
20231209_135100.jpg

So, pretty exciting day, and I am not sorry to the climate alarmist folks who condemn me for another 5.7 liter gas hog.:funnyface:

My wife occasionally suffers from that, but it's been awhile since her last bout.
Well it sucks,
I finally pulled the trigger and got rid of my high mileage Jeep with what now had an expensive sounding driveline issue and got that used Tundra I was wanting so bad for towing our camper.
48,000 miles and all the features my Grand Cherokee had...
View attachment 870643

So, pretty exciting day, and I am not sorry to the climate alarmist folks who condemn me for another 5.7 liter gas hog.:funnyface:
Looks good!

I'm hungry but afraid to eat. I throw everything up. It's a diverticulosis episode. It sucks.

How is your day today or your week this week?

Are you getting through things ? The world is yours!

6c2c44f176b770c011da36dd531a2355.jpg

I am still walking so everything is A-OK, sorry to hear yer sick. I found out my Dad died Friday night.

I go through food phases where I only want a certain food all the time breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This can go on for weeks or months and then one day I am done with it and want somthing else. Anyway the new one is Jalapenos, I just had some for breakfast, also ate some from a jar last night as a snack, I can't get enough of them. Before that my last food phase was spring rolls.

Also only want to drink real lemonaide all the time.

Jalapenos have more vitamin c than oranges.

Last edited:
I go through food phases where I only want a certain food all the time breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This can go on for weeks or months and then one day I am done with it and want somthing else. Anyway the new one is Jalapenos, I just had some for breakfast, also ate some from a jar ast night as a snack, I can't get enough of them. Before that my last food phase was spring rolls.

Also only want to drink real lemonaide all the time.

Jalapenos have more vitamin c than oranges.

I'm doing this right now with pudding. I make it with organic coconut milk and reduced sugar in chocolate and lemon varieties.

I'm hungry but afraid to eat. I throw everything up. It's a diverticulosis episode. It sucks.

How is your day today or your week this week?
I hope you soon feel better.

People intellectually realize that health is the most important thing in life, but they do not believe it until they are actually ill.

My day is not so good. A doctor prescribed three medicines for a certain condition. When I read the possible side effects, it scared the blank out of me. So I am debating with myself as to whether I should take them.

Last year I was prescribed a medicine (which IS effective) for a certain condition, but he neglected to tell me I would lose my muscle mass. So now I dare not walk to the store and have been homebound for a year.

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to you!

Pain-killing properties of jalapeño peppers​

The ingestion or even external application of capsaicin has been shown to cause an endorphin response, which can help block pain receptors in humans. This can be extremely beneficial to those who suffer from bothersome conditions such as arthritis, headaches, or even neuropathic pain. The American Association of Cancer Research has seen strong evidence that capsaicin can kill certain types of cancer cells.

Forum List

Back