How hostile poll watchers could hand Pennsylvania to Trump

So basically you're upset that this bunch is just like you, but on the other side of your color line.

Trump is sending a number of his followers to jail as some of them will think he and they have the authority to intimidate voters. They don't. If anyone at any voting location or polling place asks you any question regarding voting simply tell them to f$^k off and push past them. They are cowards and will do nothing. Or call the police and inform them of the location and of voter intimidation.

"The Department of Justice (DOJ) has had to address these intimidation tactics before.

In 1994, the DOJ sent letters to the Secretaries of State of Alabama and Mississippi, as well as an adviser for the Republican Party, regarding filming of voters at the polls and preventing voters from being assisted by the person of their choice when casting a ballot.

In the Alabama letter, the DOJ explained that these tactics further no legitimate goal and intimidate voters: “We have found that no useful information is obtained, and federal law is likely to be violated, when private citizens form ‘ballot security’ forces and attempt to take over the role of policing polling places. . . ."

Title 18 of federal law:

Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Trump is sending a number of his followers to jail as some of them will think he and they have the authority to intimidate voters. They don't. If anyone at any voting location or polling place asks you any question regarding voting simply tell them to f$^k off and push past them. They are cowards and will do nothing. Or call the police and inform them of the location and of voter intimidation.

"The Department of Justice (DOJ) has had to address these intimidation tactics before.

In 1994, the DOJ sent letters to the Secretaries of State of Alabama and Mississippi, as well as an adviser for the Republican Party, regarding filming of voters at the polls and preventing voters from being assisted by the person of their choice when casting a ballot.

In the Alabama letter, the DOJ explained that these tactics further no legitimate goal and intimidate voters: “We have found that no useful information is obtained, and federal law is likely to be violated, when private citizens form ‘ballot security’ forces and attempt to take over the role of policing polling places. . . ."

Title 18 of federal law:

Whoever intimidates, threatens, coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any other person for the purpose of interfering with the right of such other person to vote or to vote as he may choose, or of causing such other person to vote for, or not to vote for, any candidate for the office of President, Vice President, Presidential elector, Member of the Senate, Member of the House of Representatives, Delegate from the District of Columbia, or Resident Commissioner, at any election held solely or in part for the purpose of electing such candidate, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.
Tell that to the black panthers with truncheons in Philly. We ALL saw the video of them intimidating white voters. Nignogs can do it I can do it and I might. Depends if my wife has that day off or not. Just stand there with my arms crossed. This town is small enough the few illegals here will be easy to spot. They say they are 13% of the population here but its grown more than that since last time I lived here....no doubt more illegals.

Title 18 of federal law:

Tell that to the black panthers with truncheons in Philly. We ALL saw the video of them intimidating white voters. Nignogs can do it I can do it and I might. Depends if my wife has that day off or not. Just stand there with my arms crossed. This town is small enough the few illegals here will be easy to spot. They say they are 13% of the population here but its grown more than that since last time I lived here....no doubt more illegals.
Here's to hoping you mess with the wrong person :beer:

Title 18 of federal law:

Then by all means go do your thing Fake Tony Toughguy. You sound like just the person to show up at the downtown polling places in Philadelphia to tell people they're not allowed to vote. Don't whine about it, do it if you actually believe your own bullshit.

Whining is the default position of Trump and his followers.

Title 18 of federal law:

Then by all means go do your thing Fake Tony Toughguy. You sound like just the person to show up at the downtown polling places in Philadelphia to tell people they're not allowed to vote. Don't whine about it, do it if you actually believe your own bullshit.

No one said anything about not telling people they can't vote. Just reporting suspicious folks to the overseers at the polls. Just stand there keeping watch. Maybe a shirt or sign that says keeping elections fair! or something....I'm sure itll scare the illegals off....not like I gotta worry here. Western NC is Trump Country. You would have to go to Asheville before you get any real retards like the hippy artsy fucks that vote for Stein and Clinton.

Title 18 of federal law:

No one said anything about not telling people they can't vote. Just reporting suspicious folks to the overseers at the polls. Just stand there keeping watch. Maybe a shirt or sign that says keeping elections fair! or something....I'm sure itll scare the illegals off....not like I gotta worry here. Western NC is Trump Country. You would have to go to Asheville before you get any real retards like the hippy artsy fucks that vote for Stein and Clinton.

You think writing something on a shirt differs from saying it out loud to someone? Get to it Percy, you are the poster boy. You don't decide what voter intimidation is, a court does. Parse your bs any way you like. The weak attempt to disguise voter intimidation doesn't fly in court. So stop the whining and just do it. Everyone has phone video cameras now so you will be on video tape with whatever you do. Make it happen.

Title 18 of federal law:

You think writing something on a shirt differs from saying it out loud to someone? Get to it Percy, you are the poster boy. You don't decide what voter intimidation is, a court does. Parse your bs any way you like. The weak attempt to disguise voter intimidation doesn't fly in court. So stop the whining and just do it. Everyone has phone video cameras now so you will be on video tape with whatever you do. Make it happen.
Oh yes I can do that as well. Just video tape people with my phone....:) Perfectly legal on public sidewalk. If coons carry truncheons isn't voter intimidation neither is me just standing there enjoying the election.

Forum List

Back