How hard would it be to work for CNN?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Night after night after night jammed shoulder to shoulder with a cast of Lib stooges all taking their 30 second swipes at Trump. BORING! I think Don Lemon is starting to medicate. I tuned in the other night and his eyes were looking a bit glassy.

You should apply for a job as an on-air commentator. If CNN hires you, you'll find out soon enough how hard it is or isn't.

CNN - 'The most trusted name in news'

Fox News - 'News organizations don't have to tell the truth'. (they argued this in court 20 years ago just as they were getting started. Et voila)

CNN - 'The most trusted name in news'

Fox News - 'News organizations don't have to tell the truth'. (they argued this in court 20 years ago just as they were getting started. Et voila)

giphy-83.gif

Night after night after night jammed shoulder to shoulder with a cast of Lib stooges all taking their 30 second swipes at Trump. BORING! I think Don Lemon is starting to medicate. I tuned in the other night and his eyes were looking a bit glassy.
No worse than working anywhere in any big corp.

There is always the corp mantra.

You must always submit to the corp brainwashing.

We are surrounded by brainwashing from birth.

Corp brainwashing is no different.

Resistance Is Futile.

:D

You should apply for a job as an on-air commentator. If CNN hires you, you'll find out soon enough how hard it is or isn't.
Dude you'd be 50x a better journalist than anyone on CNN. Even with your left-leanings.

That's kind of you to say. Thank you.

I don't know if I would or would not make a good journalist. I have some understanding of what it takes to be a good journalist, and I'm aware that I'm well able to do well those things of which I'm aware are performance measures of a good journalist. I don't, however, know what I don't know about what it takes to be a good journalist; thus I must refrain from passing judgment on my abilities in that regard.

One thing I do know is that I have no desire to be a journalist. That alone suggests I probably would not be a very good one, or even a mediocre one.

Forum List

Back