How happy is your woman?

I see what you mean Jen, but I don't have to try or even think about doing or saying things, it comes natural. I'm the type that when the man comes home and I ask "How was your day" I really want to hear how his day was, and take great interest. Most don't care, they are just words when they ask.

It's a shame but some woman out there are just horrible.

There are one or two bad men out there too so don't feel real guilty. :lol:
LOL yeah like this guy

david-hasselhoff-drunk.jpg
http://thecount.com/wp-content/uploads/david-hasselhoff-drunk.jpg

Um...OK....but do you see how your first post made me think you were talking about something else, or was that just me reading it wrong? It was like WTF.... "Secret Sisterhood"????? Never known a secret sisterhood, guess I've been left out of that loop.

oh sure. "Secret Sisterhood" was just one of my many...quirks at another forum. When a certain mod played with me, I'd post images of those Krispy Kreme Donut gals in sexy outfits on his thread and it sorta grew from there...

but I'd never do that here of course :razz:

I see what you mean Jen, but I don't have to try or even think about doing or saying things, it comes natural. I'm the type that when the man comes home and I ask "How was your day" I really want to hear how his day was, and take great interest. Most don't care, they are just words when they ask.

It's a shame but some woman out there are just horrible.

Terry, it's an art, I had to learn it, because you sure don't learn how to treat a man in today's society.

It changed every relationship with every man I know and I have to be censor myself NOT to say what I think to male friends because it's just not fair. Men SO need to hear what few of us are willing to say. Which is sad because it's the truth.

But I do talk to the women I work with about it and some have made efforts and it's huge the difference it can make.

I'm writing all this in code but Terry knows... :eusa_shhh:

It must be late because Jen, I only get 1/2 of what you are saying sometimes. (Krispy Cream went way over my head, before my time)

Are you sure you learned it, or rather as you aged, you matured? I think the later is correct. It is for me anyway.

How happy is your woman?

I gave her a divorce for her XXth birthday.

She seemed pretty pleased with my gift choice.

We hopeless romantics just know what the girls like, I guess.

awww I don't have the best ones any more but here's a sample

See The 2005 Krispy Kreme Calendar

like I said, that mod was playin with me... was my only revenge

whenever he messed with me I'd send them over to his thread
veryfunny.gif

oh hey, think it had anything to do with my perma-ban?

Last edited:
I just asked her and she said she's always happy, or else.

lol or else what? she gonna feather ya ?

(men hate that)

(and that is G rated, just sayin)

I don't want to know about the 'or else' part!
This is what will happen. :lol: When you are sleeping she will sew you up in a sheet, when you awake you won't be able to move. Then that feather comes out! Oh the Torture

Forum List

Back