How Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh watched attack on Israel on TV from his office in Qatar as he celebrated with other officials

Hamas is a small group of 20,000 and they are Muslim Brotherhood. Are you so keen for genocide? Hitler would be proud.
Disgusting remark, especially after the Muslim terrorists massacred, by INTENT and via TORUTRE, as many Jews as they could hunt down.

Only in a defensive war.
Oh I see. So the Islamic terrorists who set children on fire and sawed off the heads of infants were defending themselves,

NO, what is happening now is that Jews are defending themselves from ever Having deranged Arabs hunt down innocent Jews again and torture them to death.

They are predatory sub human ghouls. If it wasn’t Israel then it would be somewhere else that this vermin applied their trade
Anyone who makes anything other than full condemnation of them IS in fact supporting them. “But….but….Israel” is not full condemnation
So another Hamas supporter raises their hand. Well done

I’m really appalled at the hateful shit coming from Democrats.
dimocrap scum should appall all sentient beings. They are scum. And believe me when I tell -- It is ALL of them.

Down to the voters, the contributors, supporters -- The whole crowd. Scum.

I don't care if it's your mama, your papa, your sister, brother or your lover. They are scum.

You vote for them, you are no better than they are. period

Celebrates as women and children are butchered. What a man.

How Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh watched attack on Israel on TV from his office in Qatar as he celebrated with other officials​

Disgusting remark, especially after the Muslim terrorists massacred, by INTENT and via TORUTRE, as many Jews as they could hunt down.

Just stop. The Zionists set up the first terror gangs in the early 1920s. Where did you think this would lead? You can't steal land and kill people. It never works.

Forum List

Back