From humble worker to Hamas leader

How many missed the point in this article that lack of justice is what created a leading Hamas terroist?

How many missed the point in this article that lack of justice is what created a leading Hamas terroist?
You mean like a lack of justice created Timothy McVeigh?

I do not recall McVeigh's brother being killed in an act of hate. Did I miss something the news failed to report?

Most people seek justice and equality Ravi like it or not. The article clearly showed these men were friends and begs the question why are they now enemies.

That does not say that Hamas has any rights to lob off rockets into Israel. It says what created the situation for two people who at one time were obviously very closely acquainted.

How do they get back to that without fully destroying one another?

Don't look now, but it's you who is claiming to be a victim, a martry, and it's been you who has been ranting about racism and ethnicity, not me. Really, you need to try harder if you expect to be seen as anything more than a tasteless joke.

DEFLECT DEFLECT DEFLECT!*

*standard zionist reaction.

*yawn*

Trust me, new guy, I don't care how you see me. Feel free to hold the hands of Jillian and DavidS and Drgump in their common assumption that has more to do with YOUR common team jersey than my hatred of anything. Hell, go blow up another 12:1000 ratio goyim if this answer doesn't stroke your little jewish ego that you think goyim should.

Didn't you mean to say zionist ego instead of jewish ego? Or are you no longer pretending not to hate Jews?

In case you haven't noticed, jews are just as capable of showing their hatred of arabs as any other human being. Thus, when saying JEWISH EGO it's really no different than your take on GERMAN AGGRESSION. But, hey, I should have known you would expect a double standard so.. BAD dirty goyim.. BAD.

and, it's good that RodISHI is capable of reading the OP rather than, predictably, REACTING in the typical zionist knee-jerk...

quick.. SOMEONE insist that he hates joooooos!

WOW you are a titan of stupidity!

How many disenfranchised WHITE PEOPLE did we see over the last 60- fucking years in the US, ravi?

:lol:

WOW.

I do not recall McVeigh's brother being killed in an act of hate. Did I miss something the news failed to report?

Most people seek justice and equality Ravi like it or not. The article clearly showed these men were friends and begs the question why are they now enemies.

That does not say that Hamas has any rights to lob off rockets into Israel. It says what created the situation for two people who at one time were obviously very closely acquainted.

No, McVeigh's brother wasn't killed, but that's beside the point. He decided that our Federal Government was acting in a manner they should not have acted and he decided that gave him legitimacy to blow up innocent civilians.

Which is exactly what this guy that became a Hamas leader did. He didn't like the punishment the Israeli government gave so he decided that blowing up innocent civilians was justified.

No, McVeigh's brother wasn't killed, but that's beside the point. He decided that our Federal Government was acting in a manner they should not have acted and he decided that gave him legitimacy to blow up innocent civilians.

Which is exactly what this guy that became a Hamas leader did. He didn't like the punishment the Israeli government gave so he decided that blowing up innocent civilians was justified.
I did not say the guy was justified in what he does Ravi. You missed that though didn't you?

I did not say the guy was justified in what he does Ravi. You missed that though didn't you?
You didn't say he wasn't...and it isn't possible to read your mind.

You didn't say he wasn't...and it isn't possible to read your mind.

Indeed, because we all know that Ravi would just shake it off were it the case that someone lined up her family against a wall and killed them for being fat like her..

Tim Mcveigh.. THAT is fucking HILARIOUS! I tellya, zionism sure as hell isn't the smartest movment to come along.. but, then, racist quests to prop up a master race usually aren't.

Your constant attempt to insert race into the subject just keeps making you look like the racist you are, lard butt. lol, methinks you need some more time in your mental institution.

Your constant attempt to insert race into the subject just keeps making you look like the racist you are, lard butt. lol, methinks you need some more time in your mental institution.

Zionism IS a racist motivation. Did you think that all those JEWS who maintain an exclusive domination BY JEWS with state policies like teh JEWISH right of return and the absolute fear of having a plural society due to the arab out population OF JEWS was just a minor part of this conflict? I mean, I won't be terribly shocked if your stupid ass has yet to figure ou thte RACE component to this conflict but you might want to go ask a zionist JEW why they fear the idea of extending isreali citizenship to palis while they carefully monitor birth rates of the dirty ass goyim they already allow.

But, please, call someone ELSE the racist why don't ya.. Lord fucking knows that this isn't the triple digit attempt by a zionist to redirect attention by screaming antisemite.

:rofl:

Methinks you need to stop using so much butter on your deep fried food.

your constant attempt to insert race into the subject just keeps making you look like the racist you are, lard butt. Lol, methinks you need some more time in your mental institution.

zionism is a racist motivation. Did you think that all those jews who maintain an exclusive domination by jews with state policies like teh jewish right of return and the absolute fear of having a plural society due to the arab out population of jews was just a minor part of this conflict? I mean, i won't be terribly shocked if your stupid ass has yet to figure ou thte race component to this conflict but you might want to go ask a zionist jew why they fear the idea of extending isreali citizenship to palis while they carefully monitor birth rates of the dirty ass goyim they already allow.

But, please, call someone else the racist why don't ya.. Lord fucking knows that this isn't the triple digit attempt by a zionist to redirect attention by screaming antisemite.

jafa

your constant attempt to insert race into the subject just keeps making you look like the racist you are, lard butt. Lol, methinks you need some more time in your mental institution.

zionism is a racist motivation. Did you think that all those jews who maintain an exclusive domination by jews with state policies like teh jewish right of return and the absolute fear of having a plural society due to the arab out population of jews was just a minor part of this conflict? I mean, i won't be terribly shocked if your stupid ass has yet to figure ou thte race component to this conflict but you might want to go ask a zionist jew why they fear the idea of extending isreali citizenship to palis while they carefully monitor birth rates of the dirty ass goyim they already allow.

But, please, call someone else the racist why don't ya.. Lord fucking knows that this isn't the triple digit attempt by a zionist to redirect attention by screaming antisemite.

jafa

Did you have something to add, mod, or is your club hand itching?

jafa

did you have something to add, mod, or is your club hand itching?

jafa

Okay, Soggy, you've convinced me. The Hamas leader in the story thinks his actions, i.e. launching rockets at a country that doesn't mete out prison sentences to his satisfaction, are justified because he's a racist fucking asshole. And I suppose McVeigh was also a racist fucking asshole, though I never looked at it from that angle.

Thanks for your help on clearing that up.

In fact, your hatred of Jews is the main substance of every post you put up in this forum, and the remainder of your posts is make up of feeble attempts to deny or justify it. You are so enthralled by this hatred of Jews that you didn't even realize that your original post showed Haniyeh's brother's killer had received the full measure of punishment available under Israeli law whether Arabs or Jews were involved, and you had to try to cover up this unusual bit of truth in your posts with a contrived rant about racism.

Really, no one is taken in by your act.

Careful... now he'll use the old "you think anyone who wants jews dead is a jew hater" bit... as he bolds and caps the word "jew" in 16 points just so you know he's REALLY insulting you now. :cuckoo:

Now, why would anyone think someone who uses the word "jew" and "zionist" as insults is an antisemite? silly us.

In fact, your hatred of Jews is the main substance of every post you put up in this forum, and the remainder of your posts is make up of feeble attempts to deny or justify it. You are so enthralled by this hatred of Jews that you didn't even realize that your original post showed Haniyeh's brother's killer had received the full measure of punishment available under Israeli law whether Arabs or Jews were involved, and you had to try to cover up this unusual bit of truth in your posts with a contrived rant about racism.

Really, no one is taken in by your act.

Careful... now he'll use the old "you think anyone who wants jews dead is a jew hater" bit... as he bolds and caps the word "jew" in 16 points just so you know he's REALLY insulting you now. :cuckoo:

Now, why would anyone think someone who uses the word "jew" and "zionist" as insults is an antisemite? silly us.

"US" being the most important word in your post, eh jilly "mamma" hawk? Hey, maybe you can use your masterful insight and interpret the meaning behind another avatar on mine again. Your clarity regarding my leftover "Boycott" avatar is about as profound, and all around impressive, as your standard issue aipac talking points here. Hell, maybe for every one of YOUR feelings I bend out of shape you can come along and drop bombs on a thousand plus of my civilian feelings.. What zionist wouldn't pass THAT up, mamma hawk?

riiiiigiht, right.. As if we've never see a zionist scream antisemite at the mere idea at facing criticsm time and time and time again..

*yawn*

yea dude.. Assassins of PRIME MINISTERS sure do usually receive conjugal visits! Murderers with "life sentences" sure DO get to look forward to parole in 2023! Anyone who points out this laughable zionist standard, AND THE VIOLENT RESULT THEREOF, clearly MUST just hate joooooooooos...

:eusa_boohoo:

we've heard this tune before, dude. No one misses that YOUR sole input to this forum amounts to the fruition of the very israeli internet task force meant to push jewish propaganda. Hell, look how easy it was to make you scream antisemite when you are faced with evidence that doesn't polish your zionist turd!

:thup:

ps, who the fuck are YOU to use the royal "WE", new guy? You got a jewish mouse in your fucking pocket?

Are you sure you didn't mean to say zionist propaganda instead of jewish propaganda and zionist mouse instead of jewish mouse? After all, you are still trying to pretend you don't hate Jews, aren't you?
lol, I don't think there's anyone here, except perhaps Angie, that thinks Soggy doesn't hate Jews.
i think shogun hates anyone that doesnt agree with his narrow point of view on anything

Are you sure you didn't mean to say zionist propaganda instead of jewish propaganda and zionist mouse instead of jewish mouse? After all, you are still trying to pretend you don't hate Jews, aren't you?
lol, I don't think there's anyone here, except perhaps Angie, that thinks Soggy doesn't hate Jews.
i think shogun hates anyone that doesnt agree with his narrow point of view on anything

yea, especially when your immediate reflexive blank check support tries so hard to validate the kind of shit a German Aryan from 1945 could appreciate.

Forum List

Back