From humble worker to Hamas leader

"There was no border post then, we all just came and went. We went to him, I went to Jabaliya like going to my own home, we ate fish there, we lived together, no difference between Jews and Arabs. We ate together, they went to Tel Aviv in their cars, I went to his house, his old house, not the new one now! Gaza was like Tel Aviv for me.

"Weddings, funerals, we were friends. He came with his wife and two children to my daughter’s wedding. But one day his brother was killed and from that very day he became a Hamasnik."

[/url]

:( That makes me very sad.

"There was no border post then, we all just came and went. We went to him, I went to Jabaliya like going to my own home, we ate fish there, we lived together, no difference between Jews and Arabs. We ate together, they went to Tel Aviv in their cars, I went to his house, his old house, not the new one now! Gaza was like Tel Aviv for me.

"Weddings, funerals, we were friends. He came with his wife and two children to my daughter’s wedding. But one day his brother was killed and from that very day he became a Hamasnik."

[/url]

sad enough to break the zionist cycle of violence?

[/url]

Sad enough to understand your motivation for what you say on this forum, but considering the same story could as well have happened on the Israeli side it might explain why it wouldn't break the zionist-palestinian cycle of violence.

Sad enough to understand your motivation for what you say on this forum, but considering the same story could as well have happened on the Israeli side it might explain why it wouldn't break the zionist-palestinian cycle of violence.

THERE IT IS! So, the little pussy zionist falls back on ole trusty instead of providing evidence like I have.. HILARIOUS!

Please, DEFLECT some more, dude! No one is expecting you to look for a muslim to blame while ignoring the zionist root of this conflict! We've NEVER SEEN A SINGLE OTHER ZIONIST EVER DO THAT BEFORE!

:lol:

YOU FAIL!

:eusa_angel:

THERE IT IS! So, the little pussy zionist falls back on ole trusty instead of providing evidence like I have.. HILARIOUS!

Please, DEFLECT some more, dude! No one is expecting you to look for a muslim to blame while ignoring the zionist root of this conflict! We've NEVER SEEN A SINGLE OTHER ZIONIST EVER DO THAT BEFORE!

YOU FAIL!

So there are no Israeli innocent casualties? And there are only innocent Palestinian casualties?

And the zionist-cycle of violence is one sided?

I m not saying I don't sympathise with you, I m saying both sides are to blame for this war. A war never comes from one side, unless you are fighting on the other side: and that is the case with you.

YOU FAIL!

So there are no Israeli innocent casualties? And there are only innocent Palestinian casualties?

I m not saying I don't sympathise with you, I m saying both sides are to blame for this war. A war never comes from one side, unless you are fighting on the other side: and that is the case with you.

I never said there are no innocent israeli casualties. Indeed, the 12 (COUNT EM TWELVE) dead jews are a travesty... But, they are no excuse to go apeshit crazy on pali civilians with a fucking military. Tell me, if we both have a pile of jellybeans you eat 12 of mine and then I turn around and eat over a 1000 of yours.. which of us is eating more jellybeans?

No, it's not one sided. BUT, one side DOES enjoy the benefit of the automatic excuse and rationalization of action.

and, lest you forget above all the Jillian-type bullshit, IM the one argueing for a single state that is the home of BOTH people where democracy and equality is more important than preserving some racist jewish premium. when you get done tossing out a scarlet A feel free to tell me which one of us is DEFENDING racism and which one of us is not making excuses for state based zionist racism.

YOU FAIL!

I never said there are no innocent israeli casualties. Indeed, the 12 (COUNT EM TWELVE) dead jews are a travesty... But, they are no excuse to go apeshit crazy on pali civilians with a fucking military. Tell me, if we both have a pile of jellybeans you eat 12 of mine and then I turn around and eat over a 1000 of yours.. which of us is eating more jellybeans?

No, it's not one sided. BUT, one side DOES enjoy the benefit of the automatic excuse and rationalization of action.

and, lest you forget above all the Jillian-type bullshit, IM the one argueing for a single state that is the home of BOTH people where democracy and equality is more important than preserving some racist jewish premium. when you get done tossing out a scarlet A feel free to tell me which one of us is DEFENDING racism and which one of us is not making excuses for state based zionist racism.
and how many Palestinians died while those 3000 rockets, mortars, and missiles were being fired from Gaza?

Last edited:

and how many Palestinians died while those 3000 rockets, mortars, and missiles were being fired from Gaza?

que? if you have a fucking number to add then, by all means, post your evidence. do you need to see MY evidence regarding 12 dead rocketted jews and 1000+ dead palis? Hell, more jews THIS YEAR ALONE wll die from strokes and goddamn heart attacks than have died from a kassam in 15 fucking years. MORE AMERICANS will die from drunk drivers than kassam rockets have EVER killed jews.. yet, you want to hold this double digit number up as an excuse to mutilate civilian arab toddlers and women?

******, please. Again, if you've got some evidence then post your source. non Sequiter bullshit that would work at an Aipac dinner just doesn't impress me.

YOU FAIL!

I have the impression that both Arabs and Israelis are racist, as a result of this war that started when Israel was created.

Tell me if you have two murderers and one kills "guilty" soldiers and innocent civilians and is proud of that but only has a knife and the other one is out to kill "guilty" soldiers and shoots at them with a bazooka in a civilian area because they operate there, then wich one is worse?

I know that 12 casualties don't compare to 1000 casualties, it is simply not understandable why Israel could not have kept this number of civilian casualties low.

On the other hand it is also not understandable that Hamas deliberately draws Israeli forces in Urban areas, does not wear military uniforms: no decent army behaves like that. Also not understandable is why Hamas is proud of its mass murdering goal, why hamas deliberately targets civilians and is proud of that it does that, why hamas is proud that they use civilians as human shields (forced or not).

Tell me this if a group of thugs with guns in their hands would deliberately aim at your family and shoot to kill them, would you stop defending your family if they only killed 3 members of your family and you killed 35 of them?

And if you were in the other position (Hamas), would you fire a rocket in a civilian area if you know they would retaliate on you causing the deaths of a number of your people because you fired from within an urban area?
Would you keep on fighting if you knew that you can not beat them and as a result only your people would die?

If Israel puts up a wall, do you think it is an offensive action? Or do you think it is a result of what Hamas and other suicide groups did to them earlier?

Has the wall helped for Israel?

There is no way Israel can go to a one state solution, a number of palestinian people are hostile towards Israeli people and Israeli people are hostile towards them. There is no other solution then a two state solution, the only one state solution would mean a genocide done by either Israeli or Palestinians.

Last edited:

que? if you have a fucking number to add then, by all means, post your evidence. do you need to see MY evidence regarding 12 dead rocketted jews and 1000+ dead palis? Hell, more jews THIS YEAR ALONE wll die from strokes and goddamn heart attacks than have died from a kassam in 15 fucking years. MORE AMERICANS will die from drunk drivers than kassam rockets have EVER killed jews.. yet, you want to hold this double digit number up as an excuse to mutilate civilian arab toddlers and women?

******, please. Again, if you've got some evidence then post your source. non Sequiter bullshit that would work at an Aipac dinner just doesn't impress me.
first off, the 1000 civilian dead is a LIE
but you believe it cause you are a fucking hamas symp

Tell me this if a group of thugs with guns in their hands would deliberately aim at your family and shoot to kill them, would you stop defending your family if they only killed 3 members of your family and you killed 35 of them?

I'll play your game, dude. If 3 thugged out, gang banging ******* came to my house and killed my family I'd want justice for those 3 gang banging thugs. I would not assume that I could go Punisher style on every black motherfucker in the city of compton just because they LOOK as black as those that killed my family. Its the SAME reason we don't take out mexican shanty town along the border with phosphorus weapons even though a few mexicans inside those town may have killed an American.

Tell me if you have two murderers and one kills "guilty" soldiers and innocent civilians and is proud of that but only has a knife and the other one is out to kill "guilty" soldiers and shoots at them with a bazooka in a civilian area because they operate there, then wich one is worse?

By your OWN ironic standard the one shooting the bazooka is worse. Hell, you just don't get that you ARE CRYING ABOUT DEAD CIVILIANS (12) while RATIONALIZING DEAD CIVILIANS (1000+). A knife is not going to kill as many civilians AS A FUCKING BAZOOKA. LOOK AT THE GODDAMN NUMBERS. 12 to 1000+.

I know that 12 casualties don't compare to 1000 casualties, it is simply not understandable why Israel could not have kept this number of civilian casualties low.

Oh it's PERFECTLY fucking understandable. Racist as fuck and genocidal but transparent as hell. WHY would the west give jews a state based on racist ethnic standards if they didn't cry about muslims every goddamn second? Why would an arab continue to react violently if a common state put more emphasis on being equal than being jewish? Zionists NEED to perpetuate this reaction or they will lose their reason to maintain a racist policy in israel that puts more value on being jewish than being an arab. Notice Carter's three options and the looming chance of a single state that NO zionost jew wants to even consider. There is no way to maintain this cycle without killing arabs as "self defense" despite 12 vs 1000+

and, dude.. if you want to bring up Human Shields then post your evidence. That bumper sticker bullshit doesn't fly with me. I can literally SHOW you video and images of israeli police using arab kids as human shields. Open that fucking scab. Please.

The apartheid wall is meant for nothing more than a land grab partition used to herd palis like fucking cattle. nothing more, nothing less. Hell, they HAVE the wall.. yet cry about rockets still. All the while palis get to live without resources like a caged fucking dog. If it were jews behind that wall instead of sand ******* we'd already have seen Schindler's List part 2 by now.

Show me YOUR evidence then, bitch. I'll show you mine. I have no problem playing THAT game

Palestinian Gaza death toll rises above 1,000

Cease-fire negotiations intensified on Wednesday as Israeli forces kept up the pressure on Hamas Islamists in the Gaza Strip, where the Palestinian death toll rose above 1,000 after 19 days of air and ground attacks.
Palestinian Gaza death toll rises above 1,000 - International Herald Tribune

Rights Group Puts Gaza Death Toll At 1,284

Rights Group Puts Gaza Death Toll At 1,284, Palestinian Human Rights Organization Still Interviewing Survivors, Still Counting - CBS News

Palestinians mourn Gaza dead, gape at destruction

GAZA (Reuters) - Mourning tents dotted the Gaza Strip on Monday as Palestinians gathered to remember loved ones among the 1,300 people killed by Israeli forces.
Palestinians mourn Gaza dead, gape at destruction | Reuters

Your turn.

Show me YOUR evidence then, bitch. I'll show you mine. I have no problem playing THAT game

Cease-fire negotiations intensified on Wednesday as Israeli forces kept up the pressure on Hamas Islamists in the Gaza Strip, where the Palestinian death toll rose above 1,000 after 19 days of air and ground attacks.

Rights Group Puts Gaza Death Toll At 1,284, Palestinian Human Rights Organization Still Interviewing Survivors, Still Counting - CBS News

GAZA (Reuters) - Mourning tents dotted the Gaza Strip on Monday as Palestinians gathered to remember loved ones among the 1,300 people killed by Israeli forces.

Your turn.
ROFLMAO
those have already been debunked
if you havent stayed up thats YOUR fault
you are a moron if you believe that bullshit

I'll play your game, dude. If 3 thugged out, gang banging ******* came to my house and killed my family I'd want justice for those 3 gang banging thugs. I would not assume that I could go Punisher style on every black motherfucker in the city of compton just because they LOOK as black as those that killed my family. Its the SAME reason we don't take out mexican shanty town along the border with phosphorus weapons even though a few mexicans inside those town may have killed an American.

By your OWN ironic standard the one shooting the bazooka is worse. Hell, you just don't get that you ARE CRYING ABOUT DEAD CIVILIANS (12) while RATIONALIZING DEAD CIVILIANS (1000+). A knife is not going to kill as many civilians AS A FUCKING BAZOOKA. LOOK AT THE GODDAMN NUMBERS. 12 to 1000+.

Oh it's PERFECTLY fucking understandable. Racist as fuck and genocidal but transparent as hell. WHY would the west give jews a state based on racist ethnic standards if they didn't cry about muslims every goddamn second? Why would an arab continue to react violently if a common state put more emphasis on being equal than being jewish? Zionists NEED to perpetuate this reaction or they will lose their reason to maintain a racist policy in israel that puts more value on being jewish than being an arab. Notice Carter's three options and the looming chance of a single state that NO zionost jew wants to even consider. There is no way to maintain this cycle without killing arabs as "self defense" despite 12 vs 1000+

and, dude.. if you want to bring up Human Shields then post your evidence. That bumper sticker bullshit doesn't fly with me. I can literally SHOW you video and images of israeli police using arab kids as human shields. Open that fucking scab. Please.

The apartheid wall is meant for nothing more than a land grab partition used to herd palis like fucking cattle. nothing more, nothing less. Hell, they HAVE the wall.. yet cry about rockets still. All the while palis get to live without resources like a caged fucking dog. If it were jews behind that wall instead of sand ******* we'd already have seen Schindler's List part 2 by now.

Dude, you re funny :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: . You seem to have missed the "not" in my sentence and you re capable of making a mass murderer look like a cute guinea pig. (I did agree that Israel should have kept the number civilian casualties low)

The first question you did interpret wrongly, I didn't say 3 thugs: I said a group of thugs. Would you not try to kill all of them if they kept trying to kill your family? (let s forget police, government and think you are on your own. Israel doesn't yell the UN either if Palis are shooting rockets at them.)

I find it strange that you think that the weapon is more important then the intention, in my mind the guy with the knife is worse because if he had the bazooka ... .

Well yeah you re right about the Israeli treating palestinians bad, I also agree that they should stop colonizing and keep within their walls. Let the Palis have their "kingdom" and the Israelis have theirs, sadly neither one would allow the other one to breath even the same air.

Last edited:

Your turn.
ROFLMAO
those have already been debunked
if you havent stayed up thats YOUR fault
you are a moron if you believe that bullshit

WHERE IS YOUR FUCKING EVIDENCE, BITCH?

If they have have been debunked then you should not have the slightest problem providing your evidence.. funny how thats the part you leave out, eh?

So, I guess you only read the fucking headlines then... Maybe next time you can put half a fucking piece of effort into reading your own fucking posted evidence..

:rofl:

from YOUR link

A senior Palestinian Health Ministry official later denied the claims, and the Israel Defense Forces' estimate on the number of casualties in Gaza has also remained unchanged.

Dude, you re funny :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: . You seem to have missed the "not" in my sentence and you re capable of making a mass murderer look like a cute guinea pig. (I did agree that Israel should have kept the number civilian casualties low)

The first question you did interpret wrongly, I didn't say 3 thugs: I said a group of thugs. Would you not try to kill all of them if they kept trying to kill your family? (let s forget police, government and think you are on your own. Israel doesn't yell the UN either if Palis are shooting rockets at them.)

I find it strange that you think that the weapon is more important then the intention, in my mind the guy with the knife is worse because if he had the bazooka ... .

Well yeah you re right about the Israeli treating palestinians bad, I also agree that they should stop colonizing and keep within their walls. Let the Palis have their "kingdom" and the Israelis have theirs, sadly neither one would allow the other one to breath even the same air.

I'll say this as CLEARLY as you could possibly read it: THUGS WHO KILL YOUR FAMILY DO NOT VALIDATE THE MASS KILLING OF EVERYONE ELSE WHO SHARES AN ETHNICITY WITH THE THUG OR WHO LIVES IN PROXIMITY TO THE THUG. Did you read that ok? Do you need your fucking glasses? No, if a fucking GANG of thugs rape your wife you don't get to get all PUnkisher on thugs and people who you suspect are thugs. 1) THAT is what the police are for. 2 ) Even THEY will not start some fucking gangland war by wantonly killing civilians in ghettos where thugs come from. Do you have ANY single example of ANYTHING like this happeing in the US? Please, don't spare me your fucking evidence for MY sake.

And no, ther is NO way to polish your turd. One guy with One knife on a murderous rampage is LESS DANGEROUS than one guy with one BAZOOKA on, what you think is a justified, act of revenge. Sorry to burst your fucking bubble.

There was a time when both DID breath the same air. Zionism came along and made one child feel more special than the other child in the eyes of their global parents and THIS is why zionists get away with what they know they can get away with while palis fight for their very fucking lives in this extermination game. You can't favor one side and then expect the other side to believe that you have ANY interest in their similar success as a nation. THIS is why Palisrael must be united under one pluralistic flag where democracy and equality outweigh being jewish. Anything less is outright racism the likes of which Nelson Mandela knows all about.

So, I guess you only read the fucking headlines then... Maybe next time you can put half a fucking piece of effort into reading your own fucking posted evidence..

:rofl:

from YOUR link

A senior Palestinian Health Ministry official later denied the claims, and the Israel Defense Forces' estimate on the number of casualties in Gaza has also remained unchanged.
you dumb fuck
you lack reading comprehension
of course the Palis CLAIM their numbers are correct, you think they will admit they LIED

and the IDF claims the numbers are higher because they want to believe they killed more Hamas militants

sheeesh you are too fucking STUPID

I'll say this as CLEARLY as you could possibly read it: THUGS WHO KILL YOUR FAMILY DO NOT VALIDATE THE MASS KILLING OF EVERYONE ELSE WHO SHARES AN ETHNICITY WITH THE THUG OR WHO LIVES IN PROXIMITY TO THE THUG. Did you read that ok? Do you need your fucking glasses? No, if a fucking GANG of thugs rape your wife you don't get to get all PUnkisher on thugs and people who you suspect are thugs. 1) THAT is what the police are for. 2 ) Even THEY will not start some fucking gangland war by wantonly killing civilians in ghettos where thugs come from. Do you have ANY single example of ANYTHING like this happeing in the US? Please, don't spare me your fucking evidence for MY sake.

And no, ther is NO way to polish your turd. One guy with One knife on a murderous rampage is LESS DANGEROUS than one guy with one BAZOOKA on, what you think is a justified, act of revenge. Sorry to burst your fucking bubble.

There was a time when both DID breath the same air. Zionism came along and made one child feel more special than the other child in the eyes of their global parents and THIS is why zionists get away with what they know they can get away with while palis fight for their very fucking lives in this extermination game. You can't favor one side and then expect the other side to believe that you have ANY interest in their similar success as a nation. THIS is why Palisrael must be united under one pluralistic flag where democracy and equality outweigh being jewish. Anything less is outright racism the likes of which Nelson Mandela knows all about.

Too bad, I was hoping that you could understand that you would do anything to protect your family and that nobody stops protecting their family. Of course shooting innocent civilians is wrong, but you won't stop protecting your family either.

If my family was threatened I would NEVER stop defending it.

In the case of Israel: Israel does not have any other options, they must protect their civilians. If the police, the army of another country shoots at your people then your country will protect you from those people who shoot at you. No Nation on planet earth would react differently, not even the most peaceful country that exists. You can not stop defending your people as a Nation, no nation will do that. Hamas, other "freedom" fighters and their suicide bombers ruined it for the rest of the palestinians they are the cause of the wall that has been placed. They are the cause that Israel RETURNS fire on them and kills other people with them. Israel RESPONDS when they are fired upon, or when they are threatened.

According to international law any attack by a government with bombs on another nation is an act of war and every nation on the planet has the right to defend against that. Israel can not just say that they will stop defending themselves because Hamas shoots from within urban areas, does not wear a uniform. What Israel should do however is make sure that they avoid innocent civilian casualties and that is the only thing I have a problem with because it doesn't seem that Israel is doing the best it can do to prevent this. But make not mistake, it is not Israel that carries most of the blame: it is Hamas that bares full responsibility over the failure to protect palestinians in Gaza, they can end hostilities any time by stopping with firing rockets at Israeli urban areas. Hamas did not protect, Hamas acted for their own goals as an organization and not as a government. The only group that acted like a government was Fatah, they have brought peace to their territory and have trade, tourism, ...

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back