How Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh watched attack on Israel on TV from his office in Qatar as he celebrated with other officials

You shouldn’t conflate people with religion. I don’t believe Muslims are evil, but the cult they were born into is. It’s a fascistic system that demands complete control over people’s lives. I do not say anything against Muslims for being Muslims, but the ideology of Islam is a completely different story.
It’s also in the Quran to kill Jews.

Hamas works for Bibi. ..and they are Muslim Brotherhood and none of the Arabs support Hamas.

There are not uprisings and protests everywhere for the poor plight of the palastinian people???? Where is all the help from those protestors? They're in a region that borders the Med, yet they are 'kept' there by Israel? :laughing0301: Why aren't all of the people in cities on the Med stuck where they are, why aren't they poor and downtrodden? The 'plight of the palastinian people' is a big lie to keep the hatred for Israel going strong, nothing more than that. There is no reason for these people to not prosper sitting right where they are, yet for 80 years they have lived suppressed and used by the rest of the Arab world to be nothing but fodder in their hatred towards Israel. You'd think they'd wise up, but they're indoctrinated from birth to hate the wrong people. They're the poster children for why indoctrination is so dangerous.

Hamas works for Bibi. ..and they are Muslim Brotherhood and none of the Arabs support Hamas.

Another question, we're told ad nauseum that the pali's are not Hamas, so your argument is meaningless. Why aren't the Arabs in the region helping the palis?

Another question, we're told ad nauseum that the pali's are not Hamas, so your argument is meaningless. Why aren't the Arabs in the region helping the palis?

This is Bibi's problem. There's no reason for the Arabs or the US to get involved.

This is Bibi's problem. There's no reason for the Arabs or the US to get involved.

So you have no answer, just as I thought. Arabs want them right where they are, so they can use them as human fodder for their evil hatred and war against Israel. We must bring on the Mahdi and justice across the globe. :cuckoo:

What if someone said they wanted to clean house and you were the dirt? I’m not going to tolerate that shit. :dunno:
What if you had dirt in the house that was toxic, and caused your baby to develop a life-threatening illness - and now the rest of your children are at risk as well?

Clean House!

What if you had dirt in the house that was toxic, and caused your baby to develop a life-threatening illness - and now the rest of your children are at risk as well?

Clean House!
Sounds like you’re a bad housekeeper. Maybe get a maid. I hear there are people at the border looking for work.

They are predatory sub human ghouls. If it wasn’t Israel then it would be somewhere else that this vermin applied their trade
Anyone who makes anything other than full condemnation of them IS in fact supporting them. “But….but….Israel” is not full condemnation

What if someone said they wanted to clean house and you were the dirt? I’m not going to tolerate that shit. :dunno:

You're not going to 'tolerate it'? It's not up to you to tolerate anything, you have zero power over anyone else, even though that's what your kind lusts for. Not going to happen.

The Arabs are already involved. Aren’t the savages who hunted down Jews to burn them alive Arabs?

Hamas is a small group of 20,000 and they are Muslim Brotherhood. Are you so keen for genocide? Hitler would be proud.

You shouldn’t conflate people with religion. I don’t believe Muslims are evil, but the cult they were born into is. It’s a fascistic system that demands complete control over people’s lives. I do not say anything against Muslims for being Muslims, but the ideology of Islam is a completely different story.

Islam isn't as controlling as the US government.

Forum List

Back