How Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh watched attack on Israel on TV from his office in Qatar as he celebrated with other officials

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Celebrates as women and children are butchered. What a man.

How Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh watched attack on Israel on TV from his office in Qatar as he celebrated with other officials​

The Hamas leader behind the deadliest attack on Israel watched and celebrated the invasion from the safety of his Qatar office.

Ismail Haniyeh was spotted with other Hamas officials cheering for joy before they prostrated themselves on the floor and praised God.

Media Calls The Attack On Israel Unprovoked. Experts Say That’s Historically Inaccurate.​

As the violence between Israel and Hamas rages on, groups and experts familiar with the Israeli government’s decades long apartheid against Palestinians stress that it is inaccurate for officials and media to call the attacks unprovoked.

Last edited:

Media Calls The Attack On Israel Unprovoked. Experts Say That’s Historically Inaccurate.​

As the violence between Israel and Hamas rages on, groups and experts familiar with the Israeli government’s decades long apartheid against Palestinians stress that it is inaccurate for officials and media to call the attacks unprovoked.

:fu:

Thread.

And what should they have done ?
Should they have sent out X tweets telling people how sorry they were that matters had reached this point?

Absurd OP .

Unfortunately the media tends to stick up always for Israel and never gives the voice to the muslim countries and muslim groups around the region. I have read both the Torah and the Quran, both are great religions. Too often the muslims are portrayed as the evil ones and Israel as completely innocent saints.

Unfortunately the media tends to stick up always for Israel and never gives the voice to the muslim countries and muslim groups around the region. I have read both the Torah and the Quran, both are great religions. Too often the muslims are portrayed as the evil ones and Israel as completely innocent saints.
You shouldn’t conflate people with religion. I don’t believe Muslims are evil, but the cult they were born into is. It’s a fascistic system that demands complete control over people’s lives. I do not say anything against Muslims for being Muslims, but the ideology of Islam is a completely different story.

He may be publicly celebrating.

But privately he is probably shaking in his boots.

He knows that Israeli intelligence can find him anywhere.

What a piece of human garbage you are. Justifying violence and terror against innocent people is as low as you can go, aside from actually doing it yourself. I hope karma gives you what you deserve.

And what should they have done ?
Should they have sent out X tweets telling people how sorry they were that matters had reached this point?

Absurd OP .

Not celebrated watching innocent people being butchered for their 'cause', in addition to knowing the slaughter that was coming to their so-called oppressed brothers and sisters, the 'Palestinians'. Apparently they care even less about the Pali's than the Israelis do since they're willing to fund and order an attack knowing what that would result in. All while they sit safe and secure in their cushy little high rise offices in Qatar. I'm sure they dined on steak and lobster that night to celebrate even more. :rolleyes:

Why don't all of those good and innocent muslims in the region help out their fellow palestinians?

Forum List

Back