From humble worker to Hamas leader

:lol:

So, I guess you only read the fucking headlines then... Maybe next time you can put half a fucking piece of effort into reading your own fucking posted evidence..

:rofl:

from YOUR link

A senior Palestinian Health Ministry official later denied the claims, and the Israel Defense Forces' estimate on the number of casualties in Gaza has also remained unchanged.
you dumb fuck
you lack reading comprehension
of course the Palis CLAIM their numbers are correct, you think they will admit they LIED

and the IDF claims the numbers are higher because they want to believe they killed more Hamas militants

sheeesh you are too fucking STUPID

oh so NOW you are more of a fucking expert than the IDF and PALESTINEANS, eh? Wow, where did you get that magic fucking crystal ball you must have. Say, would yo umind giving me some winning lottery numbers? Face it, you are wrong. You latch onto some BULLSHIT story from some anonymous source reported by, you guessed it, THE JPOST as if they mean more than... the fucking IDF.. which happens to agree with the palis on the numbers.

WOW. yea, you probably SHOULD call someone else stupid.

for real.

:thup:

Dude, you re funny :rofl: :lol: :lol: :lol: . You seem to have missed the "not" in my sentence and you re capable of making a mass murderer look like a cute guinea pig. (I did agree that Israel should have kept the number civilian casualties low)

The first question you did interpret wrongly, I didn't say 3 thugs: I said a group of thugs. Would you not try to kill all of them if they kept trying to kill your family? (let s forget police, government and think you are on your own. Israel doesn't yell the UN either if Palis are shooting rockets at them.)

I find it strange that you think that the weapon is more important then the intention, in my mind the guy with the knife is worse because if he had the bazooka ... .

Well yeah you re right about the Israeli treating palestinians bad, I also agree that they should stop colonizing and keep within their walls. Let the Palis have their "kingdom" and the Israelis have theirs, sadly neither one would allow the other one to breath even the same air.

I'll say this as CLEARLY as you could possibly read it: THUGS WHO KILL YOUR FAMILY DO NOT VALIDATE THE MASS KILLING OF EVERYONE ELSE WHO SHARES AN ETHNICITY WITH THE THUG OR WHO LIVES IN PROXIMITY TO THE THUG. Did you read that ok? Do you need your fucking glasses? No, if a fucking GANG of thugs rape your wife you don't get to get all PUnkisher on thugs and people who you suspect are thugs. 1) THAT is what the police are for. 2 ) Even THEY will not start some fucking gangland war by wantonly killing civilians in ghettos where thugs come from. Do you have ANY single example of ANYTHING like this happeing in the US? Please, don't spare me your fucking evidence for MY sake.

And no, ther is NO way to polish your turd. One guy with One knife on a murderous rampage is LESS DANGEROUS than one guy with one BAZOOKA on, what you think is a justified, act of revenge. Sorry to burst your fucking bubble.

There was a time when both DID breath the same air. Zionism came along and made one child feel more special than the other child in the eyes of their global parents and THIS is why zionists get away with what they know they can get away with while palis fight for their very fucking lives in this extermination game. You can't favor one side and then expect the other side to believe that you have ANY interest in their similar success as a nation. THIS is why Palisrael must be united under one pluralistic flag where democracy and equality outweigh being jewish. Anything less is outright racism the likes of which Nelson Mandela knows all about.

Too bad, I was hoping that you could understand that you would do anything to protect your family and that nobody stops protecting their family. Of course shooting innocent civilians is wrong, but you won't stop protecting your family either.

If my family was threatened I would NEVER stop defending it.

In the case of Israel: Israel does not have any other options, they must protect their civilians. If the police, the army of another country shoots at your people then your country will protect you from those people who shoot at you. No Nation on planet earth would react differently, not even the most peaceful country that exists. You can not stop defending your people as a Nation, no nation will do that. Hamas, other "freedom" fighters and their suicide bombers ruined it for the rest of the palestinians they are the cause of the wall that has been placed. They are the cause that Israel RETURNS fire on them and kills other people with them. Israel RESPONDS when they are fired upon, or when they are threatened.

According to international law any attack by a government with bombs on another nation is an act of war and every nation on the planet has the right to defend against that. Israel can not just say that they will stop defending themselves because Hamas shoots from within urban areas, does not wear a uniform. What Israel should do however is make sure that they avoid innocent civilian casualties and that is the only thing I have a problem with because it doesn't seem that Israel is doing the best it can do to prevent this. But make not mistake, it is not Israel that carries most of the blame: it is Hamas that bares full responsibility over the failure to protect palestinians in Gaza, they can end hostilities any time by stopping with firing rockets at Israeli urban areas. Hamas did not protect, Hamas acted for their own goals as an organization and not as a government. The only group that acted like a government was Fatah, they have brought peace to their territory and have trade, tourism, ...

"protecting your family" doesn't include going on a fucking zionist rampage killing civilians and who you THINK are terrorists, alike. Sorry you can't get that through your thick fucking skull. The next time a white guy commits a crime and his victimi comes along and kills your family on his way to "protecting his family" you'll understand what kind of failed fucking logic you are selling here.

And yes, The United States DOES act differently. You think no fucking MEXICAN has ever shot accross theborder? Shot AT border agents? Ran drugs into this country? DEFENDED their drugs with guns? You might want to think about hwy you don't see us wiping out fucking entire mexican villages in order to catch a drug lord.

I assure you, if your concept of "defending your family" means an all out war against anyone with a common ethnicity then you WOULD stop or your ass would be legally dealt with. Your Randy Weaver bravado doesn't impress me.

And, please, just shut the fuck up about the whole human shield bullshit. It's that kind of bumper sticker blank check support that ALLOWS zionists to wantonly kill civilians in the first place. They know, sadly, that your kind are too big of pussies to say anything about it as long as they keep feeding you the bullshit.

For crying out loud.. JEW could be standing over a dead arab with blood and guts in his teeth and you'd STILL figure out a way to blame the dead fucking arab. Seriously, You are the type of person that would have made Stanley Milgram get an erection.

oh so NOW you are more of a fucking expert than the IDF and PALESTINEANS, eh? Wow, where did you get that magic fucking crystal ball you must have. Say, would yo umind giving me some winning lottery numbers? Face it, you are wrong. You latch onto some BULLSHIT story from some anonymous source reported by, you guessed it, THE JPOST as if they mean more than... the fucking IDF.. which happens to agree with the palis on the numbers.

WOW. yea, you probably SHOULD call someone else stupid.

for real.

:thup:
dude, seriously, seek out professional help
you have an INDEPENDENT party thats reporting the facts, and you choose to want to believe partisans

Forum List

Back