How god promoted murder in the bible

I think it fairly apparent that the GOD described in the Old Testament and the GOD described in the New Testament are significantly different GODS.

One is described as a jealous god of vengence and the other described as a loving forgiving GOD.

Either way..

Which part of the bible ever stopped a war...or Christians from participating.

Yes, those terrible Christians: fought for equality for blacks, fought to free Europe from tyrants (twice), and are still fighting and protecting those that are less fortunate than us.

What did the Communists fight for?
What do the muslims fight for?
Hint: TO CONTROL OTHERS AND THIER RESOURCES.
Really? And when did the Christians do these things?

And in another thousand years someone may dig up Palins book...

Stone is just like paper it does not care what you write on it.

You might to have cracked open the website I provided and read a little bit before adding your pithy response.

The Second Treatise is like nothing you've ever read in the Bible and closely related to the The Apocryphon of John -- The Nag Hammadi Library

I did open and scan it.
We also have ancient writings about the great flood that predates the Biblical account of it.

Writing something down on stone, paper or the net does not make it true.

I thought Allah wrote it.

Oh look! Another sad religion basher. This is new. If you had balls you'd trash Islam but you don't so you wont.

Are you a Large Emu or an AKR? :wink_2:
All Abrahamic religions are fucked in the head. Judaism, Christianity and Islam. All three believe in similar dogmatic fairytales whilst going to war over minor discrepancies and alternative interpretations. Christians got their draconian violence out of the way in the middle ages, however the bigoted fundamentalism still remains and some want the world to become a theocratic state. Jews, the state of Israel rather, do not want peace with Palestine and will forever be in a perpetual state of war. Islam...well, let's see. Sharia law, hammurabi code, stonings, executions via machete, terrorist attacks, and all sorts of heinous acts carried out in the name of Islam.

Radical Christians want Muslims exterminated and the world to be under Christian rule.
Radical Jews want Muslims exterminated and want the world to be under Jewish rule
Radical Muslims want Jews and Christians exterminated and want the world to be under Islamic rule.

To sum it up: The fundamentalists of all three gambol around in circles, pointing their fingers at each other shouting: "My god has a bigger dick than your god"

What believers of the big three don't understand is that Religion is all about control. Control of your body, mind, and spirit. As someone else put it: "Religion kills spirituality"

Last edited:
And within Islam, Christianity and Judaism there are sects professing different things and all claiming to be the correct way.

innocent babies had done what? what actions did they do to merit their execusions?

The bible quite clearly states that the sins of the father are the sins of the son. I belive this goes on for 10000 generations but I could be wrong on the number. Therefore those babies are not innocent but evil bundles of sin ;)

I did open and scan it.
We also have ancient writings about the great flood that predates the Biblical account of it.

Writing something down on stone, paper or the net does not make it true.

Every major civilization in the last 6,000 years has a legend of the Flood, so we can say that actually happened.

In the works I posted Jesus speaks of his Father as a type of light, a self aware light that had no beginning, no place, lives no where yet is everything and contains everything in it.

He laughs at the God of the Jews (and Christians) as a Lesser God and not his Father.

Every civilization? The Inca? Azteks? Chinese?

Yes we can conclude there was a flood event in the me and probably had to do with the black sea and the failing of a land bridge closing it off. But world wide?
There is no evidence proving a worldwide flood.

yes, every major civilization has a 'flood' story....(google it, yopu can read them) and world wide we are seeing evidence of cities under water all over the world....especially within the last 10-20 years....

even the 'story' of Atlantis relates....

we have missing knowledge i think....? though we are piecing it together, little by little it is being revealed.

Every major civilization in the last 6,000 years has a legend of the Flood, so we can say that actually happened.

In the works I posted Jesus speaks of his Father as a type of light, a self aware light that had no beginning, no place, lives no where yet is everything and contains everything in it.

He laughs at the God of the Jews (and Christians) as a Lesser God and not his Father.

Every civilization? The Inca? Azteks? Chinese?

Yes we can conclude there was a flood event in the me and probably had to do with the black sea and the failing of a land bridge closing it off. But world wide?
There is no evidence proving a worldwide flood.

yes, every major civilization has a 'flood' story....(google it, yopu can read them) and world wide we are seeing evidence of cities under water all over the world....especially within the last 10-20 years....

even the 'story' of Atlantis relates....

we have missing knowledge i think....? though we are piecing it together, little by little it is being revealed.

Thanks Care, yes I was incorrect on that. Someone else pointed it out to me earlier in the thread.
I recall a great flood when I was a child as well, to me it was my entire world.

do the dates coincide as if this was one great flood?

And the story in the bible of the great flood cannot be correct because there are no Kangaroos in the ME.

Last edited:
Yes. To be more accurate about it, the Torah is constantly being used to attack Christianity.

Shows an utterly pitiful lack of understanding of the New Covenant that Christ made with his followers.
No, it doesn't. While the NT overwrites laws from the OT, the HISTORY still counts. The God in both old and new testaments are the same being, meaning that all those events they just threw out there apply to Christianity too.

Yes, those terrible Christians: fought for equality for blacks, fought to free Europe from tyrants (twice), and are still fighting and protecting those that are less fortunate than us.
Crusades. Salem Witch Trials. Inquisition. Your point fails.

yeah but hey look some Christians eventually fought for their freedom.

after instituting slavery in the first place

and then forcing Christianity onto those slaves

while a large portion of Christians fought against abolishing slavery

oops. oh i guess you're right then, citizen.

yeah but hey look some Christians eventually fought for their freedom.

after instituting slavery in the first place

and then forcing Christianity onto those slaves

while a large portion of Christians fought against abolishing slavery

oops. oh i guess you're right then, citizen.

How can one Christian hold another Christian in slavery?

Forum List

Back