how far negative can a poster go?

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
How many negative rep points can a person have? What happens when the red "dots" are full and (s)he has -1000 points? It doesn't go into "negative rep power" does it?

How many negative rep points can a person have? What happens when the red "dots" are full and (s)he has -1000 points? It doesn't go into "negative rep power" does it?

I think when they get that far negative, they are sent to Gitmo.

As long as a member has a negative rep total, he/she will have 0 rep power. I'm not sure there is a limit on how far one can go in the red.

I just thought when they reached -1,000,000, they had to buy me a new car.:lol:

• Banned

As long as a member has a negative rep total, he/she will have 0 rep power. I'm not sure there is a limit on how far one can go in the red.

I just thought when they reached -1,000,000, they had to buy me a new car.:lol:

So has Sunni bought you that new Shelby yet? :lol:

It used to say that user "sucked off goats" when their rep got that low. Now I think it says that that user should be avoided. I think sucks off goats was better. Of course I also miss the old emoticons that Greg deleted.

Remember lieberlism...was he not in the negative integers ?
he would mostly write stuff like........liberals,,eat feces..this is a proven fact..or the infamous..Jillian is a...........thread....

It used to say that user "sucked off goats" when their rep got that low. Now I think it says that that user should be avoided. I think sucks off goats was better. Of course I also miss the old emoticons that Greg deleted.

yea i remember a poster having so much red that it said "sucks off goats"

i miss that...who the hell is greg?

and why are yall talking about banned posters..aint that against board rules?

shouldnt you be giving yourself infractin points?

−459.67° F or −273.15° C.
Absolute zero or the temperature where all molecular motion ceases.

Just like Sunnis' brain. :lol:

I should've known you would've gotten it!

I guess I didn't read enough of Sunni Man's posts. He always seemed like a troll to me. I tend to admire really good trolls, although I have heard he took things a little too far. Of course, if he was truly being serious - :cuckoo:.

Forum List

Back