Fauci says he no longer needs to go to church

I have no power to change who is president I do however have all the power I need to obtain anything I need to survive without bothering yer God.
You have no power over the President but you have power over your own life for everything you need?

Do you ever just listen to yourself talk?

Those in the Swamp demonstrate their own brand of morality every day of the week.

And you approve.

Speaks volumes and why you don't go to church as well.
What a bitch ass whiny post.

I said I hope they have morality superior than the Bible garbage.

I hope you do too.

Put away the childish bronze age toys.

You won't enjoy much in the next life
You know this...........HOW?
From a book written by man/woman, CLAIMING, the written words in any bible, are the words of GOD?
considering the path you are on
If there is an afterlife, may it be filled with animals.
AND BTW................I MUST worship a god?
WHY?
For what?

Last edited:
In the dem-controlled media, both Kadlec and The Jesuit Elf are now adjusting their images in an attempt to rectify previous contradictions that linked them to SARS2. RFK Jr.'s new book came out a few days previous to this Fauci explanation.

So what is the point of this thread?

Fauci an man of science has learnt that the Catholic Church might be best to be listening (especially in America) around faith...

Fauci has seen how people have used his Church as a reason to rape young people and seen his Church hide that...

So he doesn't want to listen to an organisation that hid this tell him about morality...

Fauci an man of science has learnt that the Catholic Church might be best to be listening (especially in America) around faith...

Fauci has seen how people have used his Church as a reason to rape young people and seen his Church hide that...

So he doesn't want to listen to an organisation that hid this tell him about morality...
Tell that to the children buried under astroturf in a New York state cemetery, subjects of Fau Chi's experimentation.

he was refused Communion?

Do tell!

I didn't think many bishops were into refusing it to fake Catholics

No, I had not heard that specifically, but someone who was involved in researching any "vaccine" that utilized aborted fetal cells would be, by definition, supporting abortion and thus out the door. If I was that bishop, such would be the case.

There are a few bishops left with stones to fearlessly practice their faith. Not many and fewer by the moment, obviously.

Leftist, marxist fake "clergy".

Time is coming.

Dr. Anthony Fauci did an interview recently with the BBC's Katy Kay.

During the interview, Fauci and Kay were walking down the hallway of a building. Suddenly, he pointed out to her the Catholic chapel where he was married. But then he revealed he didn't go there anymore, and that practicing was a "thing that I don't really need to do."

“A number of complicated reasons,” he said. “First of all, I think my own personal ethics on life are I think enough to keep me going on the right path.”

“And I think there are enough negative aspects about the organizational Church,” he continued. He noted that Kay was “very well aware” of these things, without naming them.

“I’m not against it,” Fauci explained. “I identify myself as a Catholic. I was raised, I was baptized, I was confirmed, I was married in the Church. My children were baptized in the Church.”

“But as far as practicing it, it seems almost like a pro forma thing that I don’t really need to do.”

It's almost as if the entire Swamp are former Catholics who don't practice their faith.

Do they think themselves superior to the morality of the church, or are they simply ashamed to attend knowing their own moral depravity?
Fauci is scum

Dr. Anthony Fauci did an interview recently with the BBC's Katy Kay.

During the interview, Fauci and Kay were walking down the hallway of a building. Suddenly, he pointed out to her the Catholic chapel where he was married. But then he revealed he didn't go there anymore, and that practicing was a "thing that I don't really need to do."

“A number of complicated reasons,” he said. “First of all, I think my own personal ethics on life are I think enough to keep me going on the right path.”

“And I think there are enough negative aspects about the organizational Church,” he continued. He noted that Kay was “very well aware” of these things, without naming them.

“I’m not against it,” Fauci explained. “I identify myself as a Catholic. I was raised, I was baptized, I was confirmed, I was married in the Church. My children were baptized in the Church.”

“But as far as practicing it, it seems almost like a pro forma thing that I don’t really need to do.”

It's almost as if the entire Swamp are former Catholics who don't practice their faith.

Do they think themselves superior to the morality of the church, or are they simply ashamed to attend knowing their own moral depravity?
Why would YOU care about how he practices HIS religion?
OH I get it, Looking to demean someone to score political negative points.

Fauci is a narcissistic mess, as are most of our political leaders.

How can you say you are Catholic but don't need the church? How can you say your own path is enough for you and pretend that their is a God above you?.

This is a man that plasters pictures of himself all over his house, and is one of the most arrogant liars I have even encountered, pretending that his own morality is far superior to the church and those in it?

Fauci demeans himself

We didnt force the little twit to assault us with his supersized ego that dwarfs even the Creator

He brought it up himself

Don't stop there. There is an army of nonpracticing Catholics in the Swamp.

While your at it, pray for your Pope as well as he has waged war with his own priests for their religious convictions.

And regardless of how we personally feel about the pope, we pray for his intention several times, every day.

Don't stop there. There is an army of nonpracticing Catholics in the Swamp.

While your at it, pray for your Pope as well as he has waged war with his own priests for their religious convictions.
I will pray for all those people and you.

Cast aside your false religions and embrace the on true God.

Good luck on your journey.

One of the joys of being agnostic is I don't have to mess with going to church.....I ask no favors of God so hopefully He won't mess with me.....GTG so far, just the normal slings and arrows of life. ;)

Forum List

Back