How far is the US from Fascism ?

This show is being shown again on the BBC..

One of the points made tonight was the nature of Hiitlers supporters,. They were all cowards who were aftaid to speak truth to the monster

In fact some knew he was full of shit but were sucking up to him in order to further their carrers.

History repeats itself.

Trumps acolytes could be divided into true believers and people who have attached to him as a career boost.

So True believers
Bannon
MTG
Charlie Kirk
Lake
Comer

Careerists
Stefanik
Noem
Scott
Johnson
Jordan
Gaetz

Who have I missed out ?

1711578456001.png

~S~

One of the points made tonight was the nature of Hiitlers supporters,. They were all cowards who were aftaid to speak truth to the monster

In fact some knew he was full of shit but were sucking up to him in order to further their carrers.

History repeats itself.

Trumps acolytes could be divided into true believers and people who have attached to him as a career boost.

So True believers
Bannon
MTG
Charlie Kirk
Lake
Comer

Careerists
Stefanik
Noem
Scott
Johnson
Jordan
Gaetz

Who have I missed out ?
/——-/ Yourself, as Propaganda Minister.

History repeats itself.

So True believers
Bannon
MTG
Charlie Kirk
Lake
Comer

Careerists
Stefanik
Noem
Scott
Johnson
Jordan
Gaetz

Who have I missed out ?
i'm not sure even the goggle eyed "prosperity gospel" true believer are so drenched in the "blood of the lamb" faithful that trump will deliver them to riches.

add mace to the careerists. boebert and tuberville to the neobirchers. sen kennedy is a careerist.

i'm not sure even the goggle eyed "prosperity gospel" true believer are so drenched in the "blood of the lamb" faithful that trump will deliver them to riches.

add mace to the careerists. boebert and tuberville to the neobirchers. sen kennedy is a careerist.
I’m counting on Operation Wetback 2.0

Forum List

Back