How Far Into The Future Should Whites Apologize?

You are displaying all the reasons why white people get hacked to death with macheties
in certain African countries. Why don't you come with me to Nigeria, so I can get your stupid racist white homo ass hacked to pices.

Now you're acting like a typical ******.

Your both acting a whole big bunch of ignorant....now attack me instead of each other :lol:

My comment wasn't an attack. It was an observation. The fact that he didn't dispute my observation speaks volumes.

Now you're acting like a typical ******.

Your both acting a whole big bunch of ignorant....now attack me instead of each other :lol:

Watching to bigoted racists attacking each other on the basis of racial differences is very much like watching to mentally retarded kids fighting on a school ground.

I grant you there's a certain inclination to slow down and watch -- like when you pass the scene of a car accident -- but, ultimately, the fight is pretty much just all ugly, there are no winners and, at the end of the day, the two combatants are still mental retards.

So now your calling me a bigoted racist? I'll have you know that we are all bigots to a degree, but I harbor no ill will toward any person regardless of skin pigmentation. The fact that he was hurling threats made my statement regarding him valid and true. The fact that I hold the opinion that most blacks are racist, doesn't make me a racist, it merely mean I'm very observant.

Oh and by the way it's "two" not "to".

As in "Watching two bigoted racists attacking each other...".

Watching to bigoted racists attacking each other on the basis of racial differences is very much like watching to mentally retarded kids fighting on a school ground.

I grant you there's a certain inclination to slow down and watch -- like when you pass the scene of a car accident -- but, ultimately, the fight is pretty much just all ugly, there are no winners and, at the end of the day, the two combatants are still mental retards.

So now your calling me a bigoted racist? I'll have you know that we are all bigots to a degree, but I harbor no ill will toward any person regardless of skin pigmentation. The fact that he was hurling threats made my statement regarding him valid and true. The fact that I hold the opinion that most blacks are racist, doesn't make me a racist, it merely mean I'm very observant.

I am guilty of the typo.

I was not, however, the one using the n word.

That would be you. And that is a disgusting word. You are, of course, free to use it. But, I am free to point out that its use reveals something about the one who chooses to use it. And what it reveals, aside from a base level of grunting bigotry, should be enough to make a reasonable person feel embarrassment.

I am guilty of the typo.

That would be you. And that is a disgusting word. You are, of course, free to use it. But, I am free to point out that its use reveals something about the one who chooses to use it. And what it reveals, aside from a base level of grunting bigotry, should be enough to make a reasonable person feel embarrassment.

So it's your opinion that anyone who uses the word ****** is a bigoted racist? Isn't that bigoted on your part? But if that's what you believe, then so be it. But that would mean that you're alleging that damn near every negro in these United States is a bigoted racist.

Guess you never learned that "sticks and stones can break my bones but words...." well, you get the idea.

White faggots should apologize to all Americans because a white fag brought AIDS to America and spread it.

You've found patient zero? Do feel free to provide a link to your sources. This is a significant discovery in epidemiology.

You are displaying all the reasons why white people get hacked to death with macheties
in certain African countries..

You mean like this

OKay, i can't post links. I was going to refer the other poster to the Rwandan Genocide.

We are now about 150 years out from slavery.

We have given trillions to blacks in the form of welfare, education spending, you name it.

We have passed laws, apologized, given up our jobs, our careers, our neighborhoods, our schools.

We now have a black PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Just out of curiosity, for those who believe whites are the only "bad guy" in the world, how far into the future should white apologize? Do "affirmative action"? Etc.

Blacks do not want apologizes, they want equal oppotunity. Who in the hell are we? We are black, white, hispanic, chinese, japanese, etc. You can never make up for 200 years of free slave labor and 200 more plus of discrimination.
I would like to know were you got of the nerve to say what you did.

on behalf of all black american, thank a lot, massa. YOU can nerver apologize enough, so stop trying to. Black earned every right to be a part of this country and they paid their way in lot of blood sweat and tears, brought here against the will, torn from families and chidren, in in chains and schackles in the bottom of boats full of shit.

Last edited:
We are now about 150 years out from slavery.

We have given trillions to blacks in the form of welfare, education spending, you name it.

We have passed laws, apologized, given up our jobs, our careers, our neighborhoods, our schools.

We now have a black PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Just out of curiosity, for those who believe whites are the only "bad guy" in the world, how far into the future should white apologize? Do "affirmative action"? Etc.

Blacks do not want apologizes, they want equal oppotunity. Who in the hell are we? We are black, white, hispanic, chinese, japanese, etc. You can never make up for 200 years of free slave labor and 200 more plus of discrimination.
I would like to know were you got of the nerve to say what you did.

on behalf of all black american, thank a lot, massa. YOU can nerver apologize enough, so stop trying to. Black earned every right to be a part of this country and they paid their way in lot of blood sweat and tears, brought here against the will, torn from families and chidren, in in chains and schackles in the bottom of boats full of shit.

Is it your opinion that white men went to Africa and captured africans and transported them to the new world ?

What opportunities do blacks not have?

It's my opinion they can aspire to be anything they want to be... even president of the United States.

And are you aware that there were many negro slave owners as well as white slave owners?

Did you know:

Between 1450 and the end of the nineteenth century, slaves were obtained from along the west coast of Africa with the full and active co-operation of African kings and merchants. (There were occasional military campaigns organized by Europeans to capture slaves, especially by the Portuguese in what is now Angola, but this accounts for only a small percentage of the total.)

For two hundred years, 1440-1640, Portugal had a monopoly on the export of slaves from Africa. It is notable that they were also the last European country to abolish the institution - although, like France, it still continued to work former slaves as contract laborers, which they called libertos or engagés à temps. It is estimated that during the 4 1/2 centuries of the trans-Atlantic slave trade, Portugal was responsible for transporting over 4.5 million Africans (roughly 40% of the total).

During the eighteenth century, when the slave trade accounted for the transport of a staggering 6 million Africans, Britain was the worst transgressor - responsible for almost 2.5 million

I am guilty of the typo.

So it's your opinion that anyone who uses the word ****** is a bigoted racist? Isn't that bigoted on your part? But if that's what you believe, then so be it. But that would mean that you're alleging that damn near every negro in these United States is a bigoted racist.

Guess you never learned that "sticks and stones can break my bones but words...." well, you get the idea.

No. You misunderstand. Somehow, that doesn't much surprise me.

If a black man or black woman sees some marginal value in using that ugly word, that's the business of the black man or black woman. What is bigoted is for a white person to use that term directed at a black man or black woman. It has no purpose in that situation other than to be a perjorative. It is a hallmark of vile, bigoted thinking in that event. You might disagree. I'm sure lots of folks in the KKK would disagree with me.

If a black man or black woman sees some marginal value in using that ugly word, that's the business of the black man or black woman. What is bigoted is for a white person to use that term directed at a black man or black woman. It has no purpose in that situation other than to be a perjorative. It is a hallmark of vile, bigoted thinking in that event. You might disagree. I'm sure lots of folks in the KKK would disagree with me.

Is it not bigoted and racially biased, your double-standard?

It's funny when people pretend words are OK to use depending on a person's skin color. If the term ****** were so taboo we'd not see it used repeatedly in black culture. You don't see jews walking around, "whats up, my ****!"

I invite anyone to form whatever opinion is necessary; I'm rather critical of intellectual spinelessness, myself.

Is it not bigoted and racially biased, your double-standard?

Could you put that comment into the form of a sentence?

It's funny when people pretend words are OK to use depending on a person's skin color. If the term ****** were so taboo we'd not see it used repeatedly in black culture. You don't see jews walking around, "whats up, my ****!"

I invite anyone to form whatever opinion is necessary; I'm rather critical of intellectual spinelessness, myself.

MUDHOLE HAS BEEN STOMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd give you rep but it seems i have to spread it around some more first ;).

It's a sentence. 'Tis not my fault you're not sufficiently literate to read and comprehend it. ;)

It's funny when you think you have the right to decide what words are impermissible when used by a person of another person's race as regards to other people of that same race.

If a black man thinks there is some value in using the n word in talking about other black men, why the hell should a white guy care?

If a Jewish man were, for some odd reason, of the opinion that using some word like the k word in reference to fellow Jews made some kind of ironic point, why should any non Jew care?

What you object to as "spinelessness" isn't any such thing, of course. It's just honesty. This is what gets you so confused.

It's funny when you think you have the right to decide what words are impermissible when used by a person of another person's race as regards to other people of that same race.

Do cite where he made any such determination.

Do cite where he made any such determination.

Do work on reading comprehension.

I comprehend what I read. Nowhere in the quoted text did he state that using any given term was opermissible for one group and not for another. In fact, it is to such double standards that he has objected.

Perhaps you should consider running your posts by a more intelligent person than yourself prior to submitting them...

I comprehend what I read. Nowhere in the quoted text did he state that using any given term was opermissible for one group and not for another. In fact, it is to such double standards that he has objected.

Perhaps you should consider running your posts by a more intelligent person than yourself prior to submitting them...

That you are too slow to comprehend what's written is entirely on you.

You should, therefore, take your advice and apply it to yourself. Reapply frequently!

The point I made, which you are too addled to grasp, was that he was absolutely calling it a "double standard" if a black man could use the n word (and that was acceptable) but that a white couldn't use it, for if he did it was unacceptable. My criticism is that it is truly not a double standard at all.

Forum List

Back