How Far Into The Future Should Whites Apologize?

We are now about 150 years out from slavery.

We have given trillions to blacks in the form of welfare, education spending, you name it.

We have passed laws, apologized, given up our jobs, our careers, our neighborhoods, our schools.

We now have a black PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Just out of curiosity, for those who believe whites are the only "bad guy" in the world, how far into the future should white apologize? Do "affirmative action"? Etc.

As a white man, who's granparents immigrated here legally in the 1930's, I feel no obligation to apologize to American's with a darker skin tone than mine.

I do feel like I should apologize for affirmative action, as that racist policy continues race based discrimination, but it seems that those american humans with a darker skin tone than me like the program.

Whites should apologize,until Black Americans are all paid in real time wages with interest, what their
White ancestors stool from the Black slaves, for 200 hundred years of forced labor without being paid.!
These are the facts!

i'll pass, thanks. How about a one way plane ticket back to Africa?

White people are always telling blacks to go back to Europe , as if they were indigenous to the American continent?!White people came from Europe get it.They are not indigenous to the American continent.!

naw.. I'll challenge you to a game of "Spot the ****** at the ratification of the Constitution" and let the loser recede back to their respective homeland. Hey, I bet you can find a job as a Nigerian email Scammer!

ScamBaiting at it's finest - Scam Baiting for Fun and Justice theScamBaiter.com

Welcome to the 419 Eater

You are displaying all the reasons why white people get hacked to death with macheties
in certain African countries. Why don't you come with me to Nigeria, so I can get your stupid racist white homo ass hacked to pices.

naw.. I'll challenge you to a game of "Spot the ****** at the ratification of the Constitution" and let the loser recede back to their respective homeland. Hey, I bet you can find a job as a Nigerian email Scammer!

Welcome to the 419 Eater

You are displaying all the reasons why white people get hacked to death with macheties
in certain African countries. Why don't you come with me to Nigeria, so I can get your stupid racist white homo ass hacked to pices.

naw.. I'll pass, jungle bunny. I'm just not that much into curing Aids by raping virgins, malaria and bronze age tribal warfare, thanks. But, thanks for conveying why black people get shot while charging white people holding machine guns in Africa.

BUTT, speaking of Nigeria... (pun intended)

this guy might be your new boss after you go ahead and move back to your homeland.

YouTube - AnusLaptops.com Commercial

Whites should apologize,until Black Americans are all paid in real time wages with interest, what their
White ancestors stool from the Black slaves, for 200 hundred years of forced labor without being paid.!
These are the facts!

how much $ ?

Oh and what about black slave owners?

And what do you mean they weren't paid? Maybe not in monetary wages but they were given room and board for their services.

And can you prove you're a direct descendant from slaves? But that of course that hinges on whether or not you know who your father is.

I can for a fact trace my lineage to 1620 where the first of my ancestors arrived in the New World. It was on a ship called the George.

Welcome to the 419 Eater

Now you're acting like a typical ******.

Welcome to the 419 Eater

You wanna drop that Confederate, Slavery rebel flag Mr. lonestar logic?.
Or are you trying to bring back Slavery?.

Your examples makes an excellent case for it's reintroduction, ape knuckle.

I'll have you know that many a black men fought under this banner. Now why don't you answer my questions? Or are they too difficult for you to understand?

We are now about 150 years out from slavery.

We have given trillions to blacks in the form of welfare, education spending, you name it.

We have passed laws, apologized, given up our jobs, our careers, our neighborhoods, our schools.

We now have a black PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Just out of curiosity, for those who believe whites are the only "bad guy" in the world, how far into the future should white apologize? Do "affirmative action"? Etc.

Some Americans helped defeat the Nazis in WWII. But I wasn't around at the time, so I cannot accept any of the credit.

Some Americans helped enslave lot of Africans here in America up until the end of the Civil War. But I wasn't around at the time, so I cannot accept any of the blame.

Reparations are for rectifying one's OWN past sins. Since I had no part in slavery, I cannot pay reparations for it. Not just don't I want to, it would be something OTHER THAN "reparations" if I were to be forced to "pay."

"Reparations," as a concept, is damned unAmerican. Not gonna happen. Ever. Nor should it. Only complete imbeciles believe in such moronic blather.

Welcome to the 419 Eater

Your both acting a whole big bunch of ignorant....now attack me instead of each other :lol:

Your both acting a whole big bunch of ignorant....now attack me instead of each other :lol:

Watching two bigoted racists attacking each other on the basis of racial differences is very much like watching to mentally retarded kids fighting on a school ground.

I grant you there's a certain inclination to slow down and watch -- like when you pass the scene of a car accident -- but, ultimately, the fight is pretty much just all ugly, there are no winners and, at the end of the day, the two combatants are still mental retards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back