How Far Into The Future Should Whites Apologize?

then why didn't whites do just that? why did they steal the labor of african slaves instead of using their own industry?

Slavery is as old as humanity itself. Which doesn't make it right, of course. However, it does make a perfect economical sense. To maximize profits.

It happened, dude. It's over. Get over it. Bringing it up all the time won't make it go away and it won't make anything better happen in the future either. Suggesting that any 'reparations' be paid doesn't make any sense at all, as all the people that did buy and own slaves are dead by now and you can't hold their children accountable for what their ancestors did.

It was evil, all slavery is evil, in its basic concept. But luckily, it is no more - at least in the 'west'.

don't apologize for slavery. don't pay reparations for slavery...instead apologize and pay reparations for what all of you will be doing to blacks tomorrow morning when we get up from our beds.tomorrow morning all of our male children will be at risk of leaving this world in a 41 bullet fussilade (amadou diallo) or a 56 bullet fusillade (sean bell) while unarmed and innocent. today they are saying...why didn't proffessor gates show his ID? do any of ou have any idea of how dangerous it is for a black man in this racist world to reach for his ID.for you irish and other immigrants...do you have any idea how mortifying it must have been for blacks newly freed from 400 years of slavery to look up and see boatload after boatload of racist immigrants we had never did anything to landing on our shores to make our lives even more miserable? pay us reparations for the racist world we have to live in tomorrow morning..not slavery times...because racists will never change. apologize to us for having to send our kindergateners to schools where the white teachers hate them already.

How about a first class ticket to go back to your beloved Africa, would that make you happy? Of course it wouldn't, you want something for nothing, it's that simple. American indians were screwed over much worse than any black person, they just aren't the huge whiners that you clowns are. I'm white and my ancestors were enslaved by the British in Nova Scotia, their homes were burned and they were loaded on boats to return them to France, separated from their families........ that was in the 1500s, I'm over it...... American blacks will continue to be enslaved by their own minds until they decide to let it go and move on. Reparations........... give me a fucking break! Nothing would ever be enough, whining is ingrained in your psyche, the bar would just be moved again.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are now about 150 years out from slavery.

We have given trillions to blacks in the form of welfare, education spending, you name it.

We have passed laws, apologized, given up our jobs, our careers, our neighborhoods, our schools.

We now have a black PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Just out of curiosity, for those who believe whites are the only "bad guy" in the world, how far into the future should white apologize? Do "affirmative action"? Etc.

The biggest mistake this country ever made was bringing slaves here in the first place. The next biggest mistake was not taking them all back to Africa, or where ever they may have come from, after slavery was abolished. Now, just like herpes, this is going to be a problem for the rest of our lives. We have nobody to blame but ourselves.

A white at last who admits the truth, that whites are responsible for the causes that have lead to the conditions, the next step is eliminating the causes so that the condition improves and or maybe even goes away[doubtful].

don't apologize for slavery. don't pay reparations for slavery...instead apologize and pay reparations for what all of you will be doing to blacks tomorrow morning when we get up from our beds.tomorrow morning all of our male children will be at risk of leaving this world in a 41 bullet fussilade (amadou diallo) or a 56 bullet fusillade (sean bell) while unarmed and innocent. today they are saying...why didn't proffessor gates show his ID? do any of ou have any idea of how dangerous it is for a black man in this racist world to reach for his ID.for you irish and other immigrants...do you have any idea how mortifying it must have been for blacks newly freed from 400 years of slavery to look up and see boatload after boatload of racist immigrants we had never did anything to landing on our shores to make our lives even more miserable? pay us reparations for the racist world we have to live in tomorrow morning..not slavery times...because racists will never change. apologize to us for having to send our kindergateners to schools where the white teachers hate them already.

How about a first class ticket to go back to your beloved Africa, would that make you happy? Of course it wouldn't, you want something for nothing, it's that simple. American indians were screwed over much worse than any black person, they just aren't the huge whiners that you clowns are. I'm white and my ancestors were enslaved by the British in Nova Scotia, their homes were burned and they were loaded on boats to return them to France, separated from their families........ that was in the 1500s, I'm over it...... American blacks will continue to be enslaved by their own minds until they decide to let it go and move on. Reparations........... give me a fucking break! Nothing would ever be enough, whining is ingrained in your psyche, the bar would just be moved again.

If you're so tired of black Americans why don't you back to Europe? its not like blacks under their own power to a white man's country here. Some white people make the Bass sick with their Ï'm the boss, I run things and everything is mine"complex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have given trillions to blacks in the form of welfare, education spending, you name it.

We have passed laws, apologized, given up our jobs, our careers, our neighborhoods, our schools.

Just out of curiosity, for those who believe whites are the only "bad guy" in the world, how far into the future should white apologize? Do "affirmative action"? Etc.

The biggest mistake this country ever made was bringing slaves here in the first place. The next biggest mistake was not taking them all back to Africa, or where ever they may have come from, after slavery was abolished. Now, just like herpes, this is going to be a problem for the rest of our lives. We have nobody to blame but ourselves.

A white at last who admits the truth, that whites are responsible for the causes that have lead to the conditions, the next step is eliminating the causes so that the condition improves and or maybe even goes away[doubtful].

The past can'tbe eliminated, dumb ass.

The past can't but the causes and conditions still exist, if the Bass solied your lawn with garbage repeatedly who should clean it up?He who created the causes is responsible for eliminating the condition as well.

The past can't but the causes and conditions still exist, if the Bass solied your lawn with garbage repeatedly who should clean it up?He who created the causes is responsible for eliminating the condition as well.

You gonna blame whitey for every piece of garbage in you lawn ? No wonder prejudice still exists.

• Thanks

You gonna blame whitey for every piece of garbage in you lawn ? No wonder prejudice still exists.

Good strawman argument attempt, but the Bass isn't biting, just answer the question, is the race problem and all of its conditions the creation of the white man?

I apologise for all the slaves I've ever owned.

While I'm at it, I also apologise for whatever part I might have played in the downfall of the Roman Empire, too.

I coudn't possible be more sincerely contrite about my guilt for both of those transgressions against the Blacks and Romans, either.

• Thanks

While I'm at it, I also apologise for whatever part I might have played in the downfall of the Roman Empire, too.

I coudn't possible be more sincerely contrite about my guilt for both of those transgressions against the Blacks and Romans, either.

The editec is so full of it and he knows why. Nobody wants an apology, just an end to the race problem that we blacks are not responsible for creating.

They're free to go back to Africa and live in total poverty, fighting over who gets to eat the last grain of fucking rice.

The USA is the home of Afro Americans, we are not recent African immigrants and this is not and was never originally a white man's land so why don't you just go to hell?

The USA is the home of Afro Americans

No, it's not. 'Afros' belong in Africa. There is no room for hyphens in America.

we are not recent African immigrants

You weren't immigrants, correct. You were farm animals.
and this is not and was never originally a white man's land

We came as conquerors. You came as cattle and farm equipment. If you don't like it, you're free to leave. Look around, you ignorant ******- every black who came and then stayed with the Black man in America is better off than the ones who stayed or went back. You should get down on you knees and than the White race for the burden they bore and where you are today.

You're better off for it, so shut the fuck up and either make something out of your own damned life or keep your mouth shut.

The USA is the home of Afro Americans

No, it's not. 'Afros' belong in Africa. There is no room for hyphens in America.

You weren't immigrants, correct. You were farm animals.

We came as conquerors. You came as cattle and farm equipment. If you don't like it, you're free to leave. Look around, you ignorant ******- every black who came and then stayed with the Black man in America is better off than the ones who stayed or went back. You should get down on you knees and than the White race for the burden they bore and where you are today.

You're better off for it, so shut the fuck up and either make something out of your own damned life or keep your mouth shut.

The first blacks in America didn't come as slaves you retard, when is the last time you read a history book? The USA is not and never was originally a white man's land, end of story.

Show us again, mr ass, the list of black Founding Fathers. America was created by White men after European disease (and later weapons) removed the locals stupid enough to trust the,. No amount of writhing on your part can change that fact.

They're free to go back to Africa and live in total poverty, fighting over who gets to eat the last grain of fucking rice.

The USA is the home of Afro Americans,

Correct. And if slavery had not happened you likely wouldn't be here. Don't spin that into saying slavery was/is ok . . . just realize that had it not happened, YOUR life would not be what it is today.

Nor is anyone a recent slave owner. What's your point?

No, but that's how it played out. Instead of dwelling on what was, why not take the chip off your shoulder and live your life as it is. And if you don't like the way things are, then quit bitching and DO something about it. What happened is history and harping on it solves nothing.

Until you and your kind stop trying to reinstate forced segregation.

The editec is so full of it and he knows why. Nobody wants an apology, just an end to the race problem that we blacks are not responsible for creating.

Do try to keep up, would you?

This thread isn't discussing an end to all race problems.

This thread is about how much any living White American has to apologise for as it regards slavery.

The answer to that is not at all.

Now as to the covert and over racism that exists today?

Well those who aren't racist have nothing to apologise for, and those who are racist won't apologise because they don't feel guilty about it.

William Joyce, for example, makes no secret that he doesn't like non-Whites and certainly doesn't want to live around them.

This is my responsibility, how?

Because we share the same skin pigment?

Forum List

Back