How Far Into The Future Should Whites Apologize?

The point I made, which you are too addled to grasp, was that he was absolutely calling it a "double standard" if a black man could use the n word (and that was acceptable) but that a white couldn't use it, for if he did it was unacceptable. My criticism is that it is truly not a double standard at all.

I get the distinct impression that you are not very bright. :/

The point I made, which you are too addled to grasp, was that he was absolutely calling it a "double standard" if a black man could use the n word (and that was acceptable) but that a white couldn't use it, for if he did it was unacceptable. My criticism is that it is truly not a double standard at all.

You are far too stupid to form rational impressions.

Hence your evasions and your being on the defense throughout this exchange? I noticed that you ignored one of my posts when you were unable to parry or evade and strike back ;)

white_fencer.jpg

Hence your evasions and your being on the defense throughout this exchange? I noticed that you ignored one of my posts when you were unable to parry or evade and strike back ;)

{Grig's vapid image deleted for convenience of all.}

I haven't evaded anything. You have yet to make a coherent point, by the way.

You are an idiot.

With every one of your posts, you reaffirm that you are an idiot.

Ad homs do nothing to help your case, Bil.

None of your posts do anything to help your case, Grigoridiot.

I get the distinct impression that you're growing frustrated and angry as your ignorance is continually revealed. Now you're simply slashing wildly...

Again, you are shown to be far too stupid to formulate valid impressions. And, in any event, your impressions (such as they are) tend to be stupid; and sharing them is kinda boring.

Now that you have established that you have had nothing whatsoever intelligent to say, maybe you could try (just for the sake of novelty) to put a couple of intelligent thoughts together.

Do you think whites owe blacks apologies or reparations at this point in our history?

Again, you are shown to be far too stupid to formulate valid impressions.... and sharing [one's opinions of another poster] is kinda boring.

And yet you continue to do so...
Do you think whites owe blacks apologies or reparations at this point in our history?

Are the persons in question former slaveholders and slaves?

Again, you are shown to be far too stupid to formulate valid impressions.... and sharing [one's opinions of another poster] is kinda boring.

And yet you continue to do so...

No no. I said YOUR sharing of your impressions is boring. You got confused when you edited what I had actually written, apparently. In any event, your sharing of your impressions IS quite boring. You are unusually uninteresting when you share your "impressions."

Are the persons in question former slaveholders and slaves?

LOL! Are you under the impression that there are a whole lot of people still living today who were either slaves or slaveholders back in the 1860's?

Instead of answering a perfectly straightforward question with your attempt to be rhetorical, why not just state your opinion?

You have your answer. If you're too stupid to comprehend it, that's not my problem ;)

Here, I'll make it even simpler for you: All former slaveowners owe reparations to all former slaves.

You have your answer. If you're too stupid to comprehend it, that's not my problem ;)

Here, I'll make it even simpler for you: All former slaveowners owe reparations to all former slaves.

I should have known better than to ask a straightforward question of an imbecile such as you.

You did finally get around to offering a more straightforward answer. :clap2:

But a simple declarative "no" would have sufficed and been ever so much more clear and to the point.

Remarkably, you managed to come to a reasonable conclusion. Kudos. :clap2: There may yet be hope for you.

Now, here's the original OP question again:

"How Far Into The Future Should Whites Apologize?"

The correct answers include (along with several variants):

(1) There is no "should" here.
(2) Zero days, zero hours, zero minutes and zero seconds.
(3) No further. The apologies belonged in the past.
(4) Why would whites of today owe anybody apologies for any actions which whites of today did not take?

We are now about 150 years out from slavery.

We have given trillions to blacks in the form of welfare, education spending, you name it.

We have passed laws, apologized, given up our jobs, our careers, our neighborhoods, our schools.

We now have a black PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Just out of curiosity, for those who believe whites are the only "bad guy" in the world, how far into the future should white apologize? Do "affirmative action"? Etc.

How about ending profiling by police officers...

You can't be stopped unless you are breaking the law...you can't be searched unless there is visible evidence of an illegal substance...

Unfortunately, laws already offer those protections...BUT that doesn't stop thugs with badges...

Forum List

Back