How Far Into The Future Should Whites Apologize?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
We are now about 150 years out from slavery.

We have given trillions to blacks in the form of welfare, education spending, you name it.

We have passed laws, apologized, given up our jobs, our careers, our neighborhoods, our schools.

We now have a black PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Just out of curiosity, for those who believe whites are the only "bad guy" in the world, how far into the future should white apologize? Do "affirmative action"? Etc.

Whites should apologize until the End of Time.And pay slavery reparations. No black person will have any respect for whites, until slavery reparations are paid.!

Whites should apologize until the End of Time.And pay slavery reparations. No black person will have any respect for whites, until slavery reparations are paid.!

What about the black slave owners? And please tell us who your families master was and on what plantation were they slaves.

We have given trillions to blacks in the form of welfare, education spending, you name it.

We have passed laws, apologized, given up our jobs, our careers, our neighborhoods, our schools.

Just out of curiosity, for those who believe whites are the only "bad guy" in the world, how far into the future should white apologize? Do "affirmative action"? Etc.

Another incendiary statement cloaked as a question.

When will you just chill the h. out and smoke some of the good stuff to Bob Marley's tunes?

An apology is only useful if
a) you are truly contrite.
b) you are apologizing for what you personally did
c) you truly are never planning on doing it again.

Now, for me personally, I had no involvement. My relatives who have been here back that long never had enough money to buy slaves, lived in places where slavery was illegal, and fought along side Sherman and Grant to end it. I have never owned a slave, and I have never done anything to support the system. And I won't in the future. I have nothing to apologize for.

I can't say the same about 0bama and his relatives. 0bama with his legislation I have seen so far seems to think Slavery of the oriental kind is just fine. His apologies seem bogus.

This traveling apology show seems to have started because Hirohito did it. But in his case, what he was apologizing for was done under his orders and imprimatur and with his knowledge of what was going on. It was beyond the pale even by oriental standards of warfare. He personally seems to have been genuinely contrite, and sincere in his desire never to go back to that kind of behavior. So in Hirohito's case apologies were called for, and he gave them. In Clinton and 0bama's case, they were out of line and dishonest.

Well actualy the first step has been paved for reperations...its but a matter of time before the USA will pay reperations to EVERY black born in America who has slaves as ancestors. Read that on a reliable blog. Can't remember the name of the bill that was passed to pave the way for reperations totalling over an estimated TRILLION dollars over 15 years.

Every breath you breathe should be an apology. You should apologize to all of white America for being the ignorant racist that you are. And to all the black Americans for the lies you spread. And for reparations, you and all that think like you should forfeit all of the air you breathe. Yeah, that'll work.

How Far Into The Future Should Whites Apologize?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The biggest mistake this country ever made was bringing slaves here in the first place. The next biggest mistake was not taking them all back to Africa, or where ever they may have come from, after slavery was abolished. Now, just like herpes, this is going to be a problem for the rest of our lives. We have nobody to blame but ourselves.

My Irish ancesters arrived in America AFTER the blacks were freed in 1865

So neither me nor my family owe them anything.

And, depending on when they arrived, they could very easily have been treated much like, and in many cases worse than, Blacks at the time.
The Irish immigrants were treated worse than blacks and were hired last, if at all.

My Irish ancesters arrived in America AFTER the blacks were freed in 1865

So neither me nor my family owe them anything.

And, depending on when they arrived, they could very easily have been treated much like, and in many cases worse than, Blacks at the time.
The Irish immigrants were treated worse than blacks and were hired last, if at all.

A fact of history that many are unaware of and those who are often overlook.

don't apologize for slavery. don't pay reparations for slavery...instead apologize and pay reparations for what all of you will be doing to blacks tomorrow morning when we get up from our beds.tomorrow morning all of our male children will be at risk of leaving this world in a 41 bullet fussilade (amadou diallo) or a 56 bullet fusillade (sean bell) while unarmed and innocent. today they are saying...why didn't proffessor gates show his ID? do any of ou have any idea of how dangerous it is for a black man in this racist world to reach for his ID.for you irish and other immigrants...do you have any idea how mortifying it must have been for blacks newly freed from 400 years of slavery to look up and see boatload after boatload of racist immigrants we had never did anything to landing on our shores to make our lives even more miserable? pay us reparations for the racist world we have to live in tomorrow morning..not slavery times...because racists will never change. apologize to us for having to send our kindergateners to schools where the white teachers hate them already.

then why didn't whites do just that? why did they steal the labor of african slaves instead of using their own industry?

Who believe that Whites are the ONLY bad guys in the world?

Nobody I know, and I know one fuck of a lot of liberals.

Forum List

Back