How Far Into The Future Should Whites Apologize?

All you have to do is read my thread's 9 parts to destroy the Black Racist Bullshit. My thread's title is:
" Black Racism's ARROGANCE."

We are now about 150 years out from slavery. We have given trillions to blacks in the form of welfare, education spending, you name it.
We have passed laws, apologized, given up our jobs, our careers, our neighborhoods, our schools. We now have a black PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Just out of curiosity, for those who believe whites are the only "bad guy" in the world, how far into the future should white apologize? Do "affirmative action"? Etc.

Dont start that mess either. Africa was doing fine before the influence of men from outside the continent. There was slavery but you was treated like part of the family and village not beaten within an inch of your life or killed/ separated from your family etc etc. The fact you said that means you need to open one of the many books out there dictating African life pre slave trade/ Eurpoean influence. There is no need for reparations but if you are going to talk about something be honest with your statement. I have no doubt the Africa of today would be a different place with out outside influences. The only ones to come to Africa and not attempt to change them is China others thought themselves above Africans and decided to push their ideals on them this is what we ended up with the current Africa.

in regards to this thread... Blacks do have it better in America than in almost any other country. Would the average African-American rather live in Liberia?

Forum List

Back