How Far Into The Future Should Whites Apologize?

Ok you think I'm clueless, so what makes you think that exactly and tell me the truth then please, as you seem to have the clue!

Yasmin,

I have prepared a special thread for Black Racists like you.

Read ALL the Parts One thru Ten, and the Conclusion.

THEN contact me.

It's clear that you're a hopeless Black Racist.....however, at least you'll know (not understand) the rational point of view about the Black Racists in America.

G'luck

Really you make me smile. Unfortunately, one cannot learn anything from your comments. I'll give you a hint, I'm neither black nor a black racist, yet I try to see things from a humane point of view, but you seem to confuse, as it's much easier for you to categorize, that's why you probably talk the whole time about black arrogance. Arrogance has nothing to do with it, unless you call all people arrogant.

Ok I read your statement on Black's arrogance part 2, but before reading more of this "so called facts" let me tell you, that even if I am not American, and understand the situation better than you, at least I think, as the figures you give are the same here in Europe or even worse.

Why are always black people in prison? In the US and here in France eg. I'll tell you : the police is first of all looking for black theaves, murderers, etc to fulfill certain quotas. Which they in return get from the gouvernment to show on TV big bad black people, who act like barbarous monsters. And how many cases even here in Europe we can see from black prisoners being freed because there were judged with no sufficient evidence, the list is endless. Racial media are searching the whole time for these statistics, you refer to, to make people like you think that the whites are the victimes, and maybe you even think that whites did well to slave them in order to educate them, as far as possible. I see in you the greater racist, and unfortunately its to easy to manipulate people. And then, what you are saying about the dem. party. Man, please listen, there has never ever been a more rationalist party than the dem. party and the dex. party, just read their history. Only now they chose a black president, but look at former times. They hid their game very well, and were only more mendacious than the rep. party.

None of your statement is true, eventhough its you the American.

Ok I read your statement on Black's arrogance part 2, but before reading more of this "so called facts" let me tell you, that even if I am not American, and understand the situation better than you, at least I think, as the figures you give are the same here in Europe or even worse.

Why are always black people in prison? In the US and here in France eg. I'll tell you : the police is first of all looking for black theaves, murderers, etc to fulfill certain quotas. Which they in return get from the gouvernment to show on TV big bad black people, who act like barbarous monsters. And how many cases even here in Europe we can see from black prisoners being freed because there were judged with no sufficient evidence, the list is endless. Racial media are searching the whole time for these statistics, you refer to, to make people like you think that the whites are the victimes, and maybe you even think that whites did well to slave them in order to educate them, as far as possible. I see in you the greater racist, and unfortunately its to easy to manipulate people. And then, what you are saying about the dem. party. Man, please listen, there has never ever been a more rationalist party than the dem. party and the dex. party, just read their history. Only now they chose a black president, but look at former times. They hid their game very well, and were only more mendacious than the rep. party.

None of your statement is true, eventhough its you the American.

Yasmin,

You may not be black, although I doubt that.

But, assuming you're not a Black, you are still a Black Racist in the sense of a RACIST who is PRO the Black PC emesis.

In all probability you're just another Islamofascist Swine trying to play the "BLAME AMERICA FIRST, LAST, AND IN-BETWEEN" game.

The reason I told you that you should read ALL of my analysis on the subject of "Black Racism's ARROGANCE" is that EVEN YOU would've avoided the CRAP you just spewed out about the black's abysmal record of crime.

I am referring to my quote of a well known statistic (one of many) that refer to Black Crime:

"Please note this BIZARRE STATISTIC of the Black citizenry of our country: ~ 13.5 of the population of America is Black. Of all the murders in America, 43% of those murdered are blacks. Astonishingly, 93.1% of these murdered blacks were murdered by blacks. BLACKS ARE EVEN BLACKS WORST ENEMY !!! And get this: THE BLACKS STILL WHINE ABOUT "WHITE RACISM ?!?!?"

With these statistics, and the fact that our country is INUNDATED by the PRO-BLACK PC emesis by the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media, the CONSTANT VOMIT of such Black Racist Extortionists as the "Heckel & Jeckel" Team of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson....and the POWERFUL, CORRUPT Congressional Black Racist Caucus that is in TOTAL CONTROL (or close to it) of the MOST POWERFUL DEM PARTY......your assertions of a helpless put upon discriminated black populace is as BIZARRE as asserting that "apples" are "chairs" !!!

I don't know how idiotic you want to continue to portray yourself, but I suggest that you get the REAL FACTS before you continue to make a blithering idiot out of yourself.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

First of all I am not black, but that does not play any role at all.
Secondly, you really make me smile, not only I am supposed to be a black arrogant racist but also Islamist?

Thirdly, I don't blame the US first, no I blame those responsible in Europe first, as they started slavery. Then did you notice, each time someone says something against the US, he is anti-america? I tell you there are a lot of people here, who are anti-america, but not me. I am anti-nothing accept unjustified violence. I even prefer America as she has at least admitted her crime, and people with diplomas have better chances of a job, as here in europe. And these are facts.

Where do you get your ideas from man? Stay objective!

Then,please, have a look at your "statistics", they are shown by whom? And what is the aim to show those statistics? You put them into the message board with not context, assuming everything the press feeds you with, is correct. Those statistics allow the police to search suspects in black areas, as if they were always guilty, and every citizen says "yes that's good, I mean statistics show black people are always guilty, so thats good" and everyone agrees. THANKS TO THE Media no one doubt about guiltyness of black people. The press influences you. If they do not want you to like someone or something you won't like it. But thats the same here in Europe. Do not blindly consume everything they feed you with, and stop watching FOX News. :razz:
Unless all this arranges you very well, in this case I understand your behaviour.

Not only are you racist , you're homophobic. I guess those two characteristics go hand in hand.

It's amazing how brave idiots like you get over the internet. I guess it makes pussies like you feel like a man. But we all know better! You're still a racist homophobe, no matter how tough you talk.

We call them Keyboard Kommandos and they can usually be found in their Mother's basement, smearing Cheetoe grease on their t-shirts as they type.

Bo DUH...c'ya,

I'm getting fed up with you twits.....especially the ABNORMAL variety.

Talking about ABNORMALS.....are you one of them ?

And, the "1/18,000" signature thingy. Does that mean 1/18,000 is a Lezbo ? And you are one of them ?

You act like one of them......you and the Lonestar Faggy.

Your prejudice (root of that word is pre- and judge) is your shortcut to actual thought.

That you are a vile bigot is not open to question.

That your posting is a poster-child for illogicality is similarly not open to doubt.

It would normally be sound advice to a mutant like you to say, "think before you post." But it is evident that -- due to your endless bigotry -- you aren't actually capable of thinking.

Your username is close enough. You are batshit stupid.

We call them Keyboard Kommandos and they can usually be found in their Mother's basement, smearing Cheetoe grease on their t-shirts as they type.

Bo DUH...c'ya,

And, the "1/18,000" signature thingy. Does that mean 1/18,000 is a Lezbo ? And you are one of them ?

Your prejudice (root of that word is pre- and judge) is your shortcut to actual thought.

That your posting is a poster-child for illogicality is similarly not open to doubt.

It would normally be sound advice to a mutant like you to say, "think before you post." But it is evident that -- due to your endless bigotry -- you aren't actually capable of thinking.

Liability,

You are what you named yourself to be.

Liability to the human race.

Dr Kevorkian was created for human garbage like you.

Do yourself and others a favour.

Contact him .... the sooner the better.

Last edited:
I am still waiting for your holy sources!!

Yasmin,

Now you KNOW you don't need any infidel's sources.

Just tear a few pages outa the Holy Quran, stick 'em in your left nostril and pray !!!

Allah, or the Pedophile Mohahahahahamed will provide you with all the knowledge you need.

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Bo DUH...c'ya,

Liability,

You are what you named yourself to be.

Liability to the human race.

Dr Kevorkian was created for human garbage like you.

Do yourself and others a favour.

Contact him .... the sooner the better.

Oh brother was that ^ ever lame, even by your debased "standards."

Sorry little batshit, your application is denied.

Rejection. You're used to it.

Rejection and abject failure: it is your destiny.

Blacks were in America before Columbus.
Google the book,"They came beofre Columbus"
They were called "Olmecs"
Do the research all you white supremicists homos.!

we indians were here before that are we getting paid too?

Whites living today can't be blamed for slavery because they weren't around in those times, so they don't have to apologize.

This topic should have ended there, but I guess the debate rages on. I'll get the popcorn.

:popcorn:

We are now about 150 years out from slavery. We have given trillions to blacks in the form of welfare, education spending, you name it.
We have passed laws, apologized, given up our jobs, our careers, our neighborhoods, our schools. We now have a black PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Just out of curiosity, for those who believe whites are the only "bad guy" in the world, how far into the future should white apologize? Do "affirmative action"? Etc.

So we did the Africans a favor by enslaving them?

Are we the most magnanimous people in the world or what.

Slavery was a travesty of our ancestors but hardly unique in it's occurrence. Does over conquering nation owe reparation to those it conquered and enslaved? You'd be hard pressed to find a people that haven't been at some point or other.

IF reparations were going to be made they should have been done between the people who had done the enslaving and their former slaves. I've never owned another and I doubt you're going to find someone alive these days who was owned. I will not apologize, or feel guilty for, something that dead people did to other dead people.

I am white.

I will apologies to anyone if I am drunk enough, but NEVER Maya Angelo until she admits she is really a man, or perhaps a dried fruit of some kind.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back