How Far Into The Future Should Whites Apologize?

Getting back to when should whitey quit apologizing? Answer: as soon as obama took the oath of office to the Presidency.

Any black man whining about can't get ahead because of whitey at this point is nothing more than a lying, sons a bitchin', racist ass hole.

So Obama winning the presidency means racism and discrimination have suddenly disappeared in America after close to 400 years of being active and at work? The sad part is your republican party right wing nutters shoot themselves in the foot everytime they make those statements while simultaneoulsy continuing the same race baiting and pandering to racists like they always have been?

And, depending on when they arrived, they could very easily have been treated much like, and in many cases worse than, Blacks at the time.
The Irish immigrants were treated worse than blacks and were hired last, if at all.

Though I'd agree that people can be dumb, mean, and stupid, in how we treat each other, slavery sucks, then and now. There is little that compares to it. I'm curious about the relation between skin color, or ethnicity, or religion, in current slave owners today. How is the practice still tolerated in this world?

It's tolerated because ppl think it's none of their business.

Self-absorbtion, ignorance, and arrogance, all at once. A great combination.

How Far Into The Future Should Whites Apologize?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are now about 150 years out from slavery.

We have given trillions to blacks in the form of welfare, education spending, you name it.

We have passed laws, apologized, given up our jobs, our careers, our neighborhoods, our schools.

We now have a black PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Just out of curiosity, for those who believe whites are the only "bad guy" in the world, how far into the future should white apologize? Do "affirmative action"? Etc.

The biggest mistake this country ever made was bringing slaves here in the first place. The next biggest mistake was not taking them all back to Africa, or where ever they may have come from, after slavery was abolished. Now, just like herpes, this is going to be a problem for the rest of our lives. We have nobody to blame but ourselves.

omg

Stereotypes are exagerrations and distortion of the truth blown out of proportion.

What is definitely not a "STEREOTYPE" (as defined by you) are the overwhelming majority of Blacks who are Black Racists blaming "whitey" for their own criminality ..... even the "Black on Black" crime.

This type of mental delusion seems to be a component of your DNA and is blithely exploited by your leaders to augment their own political and financial power. The more egregious examples of this is your CORRUPT Congressional Black Racist Caucus. And, your venerated EXTORTIONIST ARTISTES: The "Heckel & Jeckel" Team of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

If you are not aware of the ARROGANCE of Black Racism, I suggest you read my thread in the section: "Race Relations/Racism", The title of my thread is: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE". Part Two........with Part 3. Parts 4 through 10 and a CONCLUSION to follow.

Thing is not a majoriy of blacks blame whites for anything. Most of us just ask for a fair chance nothing more. The infromation that you provide only covers maybe a fraction of the populace if that. Calling anyone corrupted is asinine corruption covers all races not just black. The Extortionist Artists those also exist in other races so for you to even narrow it down to one race shows that your ignorance knows no bounds, or you are Racist.

Oh if you been paying attention to latest news, commentary and even the show locked up we blame ourselves for our faults. The "Whitey" accusations dont really exist except in times when it is very obvious.

Conclusion,

I don't follow the migrational patterns of Looney birds, so I don't know where you floppity-flop about .....and if you landed in a HELL created by Whiteys for negroes called America.

But, if you listened to the speeches of a Black Racist Whackjob called Rev WRIGHT, and his self-aknowledged pal and idol Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam, then practically the ONLY THING you'd hear from them is how Whitey is responsible not only for everything horrible in America.....but in the World as well. As a matter of fact, this Louis Farrakhan is the most notorious Whitey-hater and anti-semite in U.S. History. He and his bosom buddy Wright together visited the Algerian Terrorist Ghaddafi who happened to be the known ENEMY of the United States at the time of their visit.

And, BTW.....our semi-black MARXIST/COMMIE Black Racist President Obamy, who is an extremely charming Political Charlatan just happened to be a TWENTY YEAR member of this Black Racist Whackjob Wright's church. That TRINITY church was one of the TENS of THOUSANDS of Black Racist churches across our nation that was built on the premise that WHITEY is the ENEMY of Blacks. Uh Huh.....yessiree Bob !!! CHECK THAT FACT OUT !!!!

In case you are not aware of the Founder of Rev Wright's Trinity Church and practically ALL the TENS OF THOUSANDS of the Black Racist Churches across our Nation. This Founder is JAMES CONE, the Founder of the "BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY". According to James Cone: Any church that does not follow the Black Liberation Theology should be dismissed as "the work of White Devil Oppressors". This fact was UNDERLINED at the National Convention of the Black Churches of America on National TV. The various esteemed black reverends were slobbering, frantically trying to get to the microphone to express their adulation of the Black Racist Whackjob Rev Wright.

And this affinity of the Black Racism of Whackjob Wright (who just happens to be the self-acknowledged pastor, friend, and mentor of our Prez....who tried to lie himself out of the situation...but the TRUTH was just TOO OBVIOUS)) and these TENS OF THOUSANDS of Black Racist Churches was made CRYSTAL CLEAR. This was CRYSTAL CLEAR when after the NATIONAL PUBLICITY of the Blatant Racism of Wright's Trinity Church was exposed....... at the National Convention of Black Churches of America, just days after.....ALL the ESTEEMED Reverends of these Black Racist Churches, on National TV stated that they UNANIMOUSLY APPROVED of Rev Wright and his SERMONS....not only that...they were PROUD TO CONSIDER HIM, REV WRIGHT AS THEIR MODEL !!!!!

What about them apples, PAL ?!?!?!?

And you tell me that only a fraction of the Blacks are Black Racists ?????

When ~ 98% of the blacks MONOLITHICALLY voted for Obama.....ignoring their "FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT" Bill Clinton ?????

When the MONOLITHIC Black Election voting patterns are clearly RACIST ????

You talk about "corruption".....and the universality of that. DO YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE STUPID ???? That we don't know about the difference between "corruption" and "RACIST CORRUPTION" ?!?!?

You REALLY THINK that you can just slide under a rock the RACIST CORRUPTION of the RACIAL EXTORTIONISM of the "Heckel & Jeckel" Team of Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson ???
And that these two serve as models for numerous other BLACK RACIST ACTIVISTS ?????

What planet do you think all of us are living on ?????

You think that we Americans are not aware how the Black Racists by their MONOLITHIC BLACK VOTE control ~13 % of the TOTAL VOTE and that is MONOLITHICALLY in support of the Dem Party.....which owes its VERY EXISTENCE to the MONOLITHIC BLACK RACIST VOTE ????

That the Black Racists KNOW this. That the Dem Party KNOWS this. And, that the Congressional Black Racist Caucus is taking ADVANTAGE of this ?????

You think that we are not aware of the AWESOME POWER of the CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus that controls the Congress of the United States of America ????

And now, what with Obama's OBVIOUS MARXIST/COMMIE BACKGROUND....TWENTY YEAR WRIGHT-TYPE BLACK RACIST BACKROUND....and recently what with that Academic Buffoon , the Black Racist Gates incident FURTHER UNDERLINING Obama's BLACK RACISM that we are STILL all fXXXING BLIND ?!?!?

So, go peddle your inane crappola to some braindead libs.

I doubt if you'll get many takers here....although, there are idiots in every group.

BUt things are begining to turn....judging from the Town Hall Meetings the PHONY OBAMATONS are begining to munch the tunbleweed.

Last edited:
Getting back to when should whitey quit apologizing? Answer: as soon as obama took the oath of office to the Presidency.

Any black man whining about can't get ahead because of whitey at this point is nothing more than a lying, sons a bitchin', racist ass hole.

So Obama winning the presidency means racism and discrimination have suddenly disappeared in America after close to 400 years of being active and at work? The sad part is your republican party right wing nutters shoot themselves in the foot everytime they make those statements while simultaneoulsy continuing the same race baiting and pandering to racists like they always have been?

Charlie,

Obviously you're still young and ignorant....but by now, at the very least, you should be better at Arithmetic. I am referring to your "400" years of America's slavery .

Probably too early for you to understand anything serious. However, I suggest that you copy my post. It's in the "Race Relations/Racism" section. The title is: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE. Part Two.". You'll find the instructions on how to get Part One. Parts Three, Four and Five are there already. But Parts Six thru Ten, and the CONCLUSION will follow, later.

Go to your Jr High or High School Teacher and have him explain the contents of my posts. But first, make sure that teacher isn't one of those braindead Libs. These assholes infest the educational system from kindergarten thru the university levels.

I hope you won't turn into a Black Racist like the Overwhelming Majority of other Blacks. From your posts it seems like you're going to be one of those losers. But you're still young and you might change. Although, frankly I doubt it.

I doubt if I'll bother with you again.

G'Luck,

What is definitely not a "STEREOTYPE" (as defined by you) are the overwhelming majority of Blacks who are Black Racists blaming "whitey" for their own criminality ..... even the "Black on Black" crime.

This type of mental delusion seems to be a component of your DNA and is blithely exploited by your leaders to augment their own political and financial power. The more egregious examples of this is your CORRUPT Congressional Black Racist Caucus. And, your venerated EXTORTIONIST ARTISTES: The "Heckel & Jeckel" Team of Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

If you are not aware of the ARROGANCE of Black Racism, I suggest you read my thread in the section: "Race Relations/Racism", The title of my thread is: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE". Part Two........with Part 3. Parts 4 through 10 and a CONCLUSION to follow.

Thing is not a majoriy of blacks blame whites for anything. Most of us just ask for a fair chance nothing more. The infromation that you provide only covers maybe a fraction of the populace if that. Calling anyone corrupted is asinine corruption covers all races not just black. The Extortionist Artists those also exist in other races so for you to even narrow it down to one race shows that your ignorance knows no bounds, or you are Racist.

Oh if you been paying attention to latest news, commentary and even the show locked up we blame ourselves for our faults. The "Whitey" accusations dont really exist except in times when it is very obvious.

Conclusion,

I don't follow the migrational patterns of Looney birds, so I don't know where you floppity-flop about .....and if you landed in a HELL created by Whiteys for negroes called America.

But, if you listened to the speeches of a Black Racist Whackjob called Rev WRIGHT, and his self-aknowledged pal and idol Louis Farrakhan of the Nation of Islam, then practically the ONLY THING you'd hear from them is how Whitey is responsible not only for everything horrible in America.....but in the World as well. As a matter of fact, this Louis Farrakhan is the most notorious Whitey-hater and anti-semite in U.S. History. He and his bosom buddy Wright together visited the Algerian Terrorist Ghaddafi who happened to be the known ENEMY of the United States at the time of their visit.

And, BTW.....our semi-black MARXIST/COMMIE Black Racist President Obamy, who is an extremely charming Political Charlatan just happened to be a TWENTY YEAR member of this Black Racist Whackjob Wright's church. That TRINITY church was one of the TENS of THOUSANDS of Black Racist churches across our nation that was built on the premise that WHITEY is the ENEMY of Blacks. Uh Huh.....yessiree Bob !!! CHECK THAT FACT OUT !!!!

In case you are not aware of the Founder of Rev Wright's Trinity Church and practically ALL the TENS OF THOUSANDS of the Black Racist Churches across our Nation. This Founder is JAMES CONE, the Founder of the "BLACK LIBERATION THEOLOGY". According to James Cone: Any church that does not follow the Black Liberation Theology should be dismissed as "the work of White Devil Oppressors". This fact was UNDERLINED at the National Convention of the Black Churches of America on National TV. The various esteemed black reverends were slobbering, frantically trying to get to the microphone to express their adulation of the Black Racist Whackjob Rev Wright.

And this affinity of the Black Racism of Whackjob Wright (who just happens to be the self-acknowledged pastor, friend, and mentor of our Prez....who tried to lie himself out of the situation...but the TRUTH was just TOO OBVIOUS)) and these TENS OF THOUSANDS of Black Racist Churches was made CRYSTAL CLEAR. This was CRYSTAL CLEAR when after the NATIONAL PUBLICITY of the Blatant Racism of Wright's Trinity Church was exposed....... at the National Convention of Black Churches of America, just days after.....ALL the ESTEEMED Reverends of these Black Racist Churches, on National TV stated that they UNANIMOUSLY APPROVED of Rev Wright and his SERMONS....not only that...they were PROUD TO CONSIDER HIM, REV WRIGHT AS THEIR MODEL !!!!!

What about them apples, PAL ?!?!?!?

And you tell me that only a fraction of the Blacks are Black Racists ?????

When ~ 98% of the blacks MONOLITHICALLY voted for Obama.....ignoring their "FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT" Bill Clinton ?????

When the MONOLITHIC Black Election voting patterns are clearly RACIST ????

You talk about "corruption".....and the universality of that. DO YOU REALLY THINK WE ARE STUPID ???? That we don't know about the difference between "corruption" and "RACIST CORRUPTION" ?!?!?

You REALLY THINK that you can just slide under a rock the RACIST CORRUPTION of the RACIAL EXTORTIONISM of the "Heckel & Jeckel" Team of Al Sharpton & Jesse Jackson ???
And that these two serve as models for numerous other BLACK RACIST ACTIVISTS ?????

What planet do you think all of us are living on ?????

You think that we Americans are not aware how the Black Racists by their MONOLITHIC BLACK VOTE control ~13 % of the TOTAL VOTE and that is MONOLITHICALLY in support of the Dem Party.....which owes its VERY EXISTENCE to the MONOLITHIC BLACK RACIST VOTE ????

That the Black Racists KNOW this. That the Dem Party KNOWS this. And, that the Congressional Black Racist Caucus is taking ADVANTAGE of this ?????

You think that we are not aware of the AWESOME POWER of the CORRUPT Congressional Black Caucus that controls the Congress of the United States of America ????

And now, what with Obama's OBVIOUS MARXIST/COMMIE BACKGROUND....TWENTY YEAR WRIGHT-TYPE BLACK RACIST BACKROUND....and recently what with that Academic Buffoon , the Black Racist Gates incident FURTHER UNDERLINING Obama's BLACK RACISM that we are STILL all fXXXING BLIND ?!?!?

So, go peddle your inane crappola to some braindead libs.

I doubt if you'll get many takers here....although, there are idiots in every group.

BUt things are begining to turn....judging from the Town Hall Meetings the PHONY OBAMATONS are begining to munch the tunbleweed.

I will let you win, because trading banter with a nitwit might actually decrease my intelligence.

Trust me there is nothing you can possibly tell me that I don't already know.

And I know that you are a racist puke that would wet her pants if ever confronted by a negro.

Lonestar homo,

If you knew what you are you'd be the first to slit your own throat, you pansy.

Fortunately, braindead Black Racist POS like you are your own worst enemy.

Hopefully there are more like you and your bosom buddy, the Marxist/Commie Black Racist Yukon.

Makes my job easier.

Thanx. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Not only are you racist , you're homophobic. I guess those two characteristics go hand in hand.

It's amazing how brave idiots like you get over the internet. I guess it makes pussies like you feel like a man. But we all know better! You're still a racist homophobe, no matter how tough you talk.

We call them Keyboard Kommandos and they can usually be found in their Mother's basement, smearing Cheetoe grease on their t-shirts as they type.

Hey, you ignorant Black POS,

I think you'll benefit from reading about Black Racism. The affliction you assholes can't seem to cure.

Check out my thread: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE. Part Two." Part One can be reached. Part Three is also there. Parts Four thru Ten, and the CONCLUSION are coming in due time.

G'Luck.

I'm not black dumbass.

Come on. Give it up. :lol:

I think the first clue was when you used the word "negro" in an earlier post.

I think I see where bat gautama got confused. You suggested that he was a racist. In his universe, apparently, only blacks accuse others of racism. :lol:

Give what up? Trust me I'm not black, I've been calling blacks negroes all my life.

Lonestar homo,

Hopefully there are more like you and your bosom buddy, the Marxist/Commie Black Racist Yukon.

Makes my job easier.

Not only are you racist , you're homophobic. I guess those two characteristics go hand in hand.

It's amazing how brave idiots like you get over the internet. I guess it makes pussies like you feel like a man. But we all know better! You're still a racist homophobe, no matter how tough you talk.

Lonestar Fag,

You're on "ignore", fool.

That's real mature. Putting someone on ignore is the equivalent of a child plugging up their ears and saying blah blah blah....

Lonestar homo,

Makes my job easier.

We call them Keyboard Kommandos and they can usually be found in their Mother's basement, smearing Cheetoe grease on their t-shirts as they type.

That's funny and probably very true.

Hmmmm...Brownstar_Log in a thread about "reverse racism" or any kind of race inequality, how unusual!

You claim to have been married to a black woman. And yet after reading your posts and getting neg repped by you because I have as you say "white guilt", I find it hard to believe that you have had anything at all to do with black people other than dragging them down west Texas dirt roads behind your Chevy Silverado. If you actually are telling the truth about having been married to a black woman, I can only imagine that you emotionally abused her because of your lack of respect for her because of her race. If that isn't true, then what is true is that you have some sort of chip on your shoulder about races other than white. Either way, the only viable conclusion that I can come up with using your posts as evidence is that you are a racist.

Go ahead and deny it. You're a bigot. You won't stop being a bigot living in that denial. The first step is acknowledgement, and the second is acceptance. The third is to make change. Try it. The world can only use more acceptance and tolerance - it has plenty of bigotry already.

You can treat people of other races nicely, by the way, and still be a racist.

By the way, there has never been an apology by whites to blacks. And there shouldn't be.

But what should happen is an official acknowledgement of racial inequalities that have happened, injustices that have happened, and continue to happen.

By the way, there has never been an apology by whites to blacks. And there shouldn't be.

But what should happen is an official acknowledgement of racial inequalities that have happened, injustices that have happened, and continue to happen.

Why?

What possible ACTUAL difference in the universe would an "official" acknowledgement of an old historical fact make? What would it accomplish?

If it would not serve to actually "accomplish" anything, then why couch it as a "should" kind of thing?

We have given trillions to blacks in the form of welfare, education spending, you name it.

We have passed laws, apologized, given up our jobs, our careers, our neighborhoods, our schools.

Just out of curiosity, for those who believe whites are the only "bad guy" in the world, how far into the future should white apologize? Do "affirmative action"? Etc.

What a question! Has there ever been any excuse? Everything black people have obtained, they obtained it by themselves. It's not that the white excuses himself, because he thinks he's done something terribly wrong. If there had'nt been all these protests, demonstration, strikes and organisations there wouldn't have been any progress at all. Do you think Blacks are equal because whites want them to be equal. No, they just see, that they've got no chance left. Look at the US more coloured people than white, and whites do not even reproduce. Soon they will disappear as the situation in Europe is the same. In our time of neo-capitalism you just profit from everyone does not matter which color he is off. And blacks from Africa are treated differently so try to make difference between this before you talk about reparation. White governments all over the world have never ever done anything for black people unless they fear consequences. And I tell you, if there had'nt been these brave black man, we would still live in slavery times. And anyway we just have to give them fair chances, which is not even the case in most countries, so as soon as we are not able to do so, or our governments, we do not even have to talk about reparations and saying "Beg pardon, but we neeeded you, we were afraid to work on our own"!!!
And think of our peoples as jews who get from Germany still reparation for 8 years mistreading, and you do not even give half of it for more than 300 years slavery and 400 years of oppression of black people. And to all those who think that they're not responsible ok, but educate yourself, to make sure such a situation shall never ever happen again. Just saying no its not our fault, without trying to be responsible by avoiding that this will ever happen again is weak, and helps no one at all!

What a question! Has there ever been any excuse? Everything black people have obtained, they obtained it by themselves. It's not that the white excuses himself, because he thinks he's done something terribly wrong. If there had'nt been all these protests, demonstration, strikes and organisations there wouldn't have been any progress at all. Do you think Blacks are equal because whites want them to be equal. No, they just see, that they've got no chance left. Look at the US more coloured people than white, and whites do not even reproduce. Soon they will disappear as the situation in Europe is the same. In our time of neo-capitalism you just profit from everyone does not matter which color he is off. And blacks from Africa are treated differently so try to make difference between this before you talk about reparation. White governments all over the world have never ever done anything for black people unless they fear consequences. And I tell you, if there had'nt been these brave black man, we would still live in slavery times. And anyway we just have to give them fair chances, which is not even the case in most countries, so as soon as we are not able to do so, or our governments, we do not even have to talk about reparations and saying "Beg pardon, but we neeeded you, we were afraid to work on our own"!!!
And think of our peoples as jews who get from Germany still reparation for 8 years mistreading, and you do not even give half of it for more than 300 years slavery and 400 years of oppression of black people. And to all those who think that they're not responsible ok, but educate yourself, to make sure such a situation shall never ever happen again. Just saying no its not our fault, without trying to be responsible by avoiding that this will ever happen again is weak, and helps no one at all!

Yasmin,

It's clear that you are CLUELESS about the History of the United States of America.

You are in TOTAL DENIAL.

The two preconditions of a BLACK RACIST.

Not that it will change your tunnel-visioned perspective on the issue, but read my thread:

"Black Racism's ARROGANCE. Part Two." In there you'll find instructions on how to find Part One. Parts two thru Six are there. Parts Seven thru Ten, and the CONCLUSION are coming.

Ok you think I'm clueless, so what makes you think that exactly and tell me the truth then please, as you seem to have the clue!

Lonestar homo,

Makes my job easier.

Bo DUH...c'ya,

I'm getting fed up with you twits.....especially the ABNORMAL variety.

Talking about ABNORMALS.....are you one of them ?

And, the "1/18,000" signature thingy. Does that mean 1/18,000 is a Lezbo ? And you are one of them ?

You act like one of them......you and the Lonestar Faggy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back