How far back are we going to go to disqualify people from public office for sexual harrassment?

You guys are jokes. Kavanaugh lied during this confirmation to at least 2 senators. But you fascists are so desperate to pack the court you ignored that.

John Nichols: Brett Kavanaugh should be impeached for lying to Senate
By John Nichols
Sep 18, 2018
John Nichols: Brett Kavanaugh should be impeached for lying to Senate
wait -

are we supposed to be mad at the "sexual assault" or at his "lying"?

i guess for the left it's a mr mom quote.

rape, lying - whatever works...

sexual harassment is not the same as attempted sexual assault
Cat calling is now considered sexual harrassment.

This is how far we have fallen.

I can not imagine a woman not loving the admiration and acknowledgement that all her hard work to look good worked. When appropriate of course.

Guess that makes me a pig? Dunno and don't actually care.

Can Gramps or someone else tell me when cat calling is appropriate?
Obvious answers are obvious.

Yes, and the obvious answer is never, unless maybe at a strip club and you are cheering on the entertainment. I have a 23 year old daughter and I cannot think of a single time it would be appropriate for anyone to cat call her.

It sure isn't! But can you PROVE ANYTHING? If you can't, you are taking on persons word over the other, and that is DISCRIMINATION!

she has 2 people that can back her up as far as her account & a lie detector test saying she was truthful. brett only has his word. you would think a buddy would help him out....

she has 2 people that can back her up as far as her account & a lie detector test saying she was truthful.

If she BELIEVES it happened, even if it didn't, a lie detector test is useless.

brett only has his word.

If Brett took a lie detector test, and it proved him innocent, would you believe it?

why not bring in the witness'? why not have the FBI check it out? because there's a question of who to believe. & brett should have no problem with that but he does & so does grassley.

why?

Why not give him a polygraph?

If his test says he's innocent, and her test says he's not,

WHO DO YOU BELIEVE?

"If Brett took a lie detector test, and it proved him innocent, would you believe it?"

why don't you answer the question?

It sure isn't! But can you PROVE ANYTHING? If you can't, you are taking on persons word over the other, and that is DISCRIMINATION!

she has 2 people that can back her up as far as her account & a lie detector test saying she was truthful. brett only has his word. you would think a buddy would help him out....

she has 2 people that can back her up as far as her account & a lie detector test saying she was truthful.

brett only has his word.

If Brett took a lie detector test, and it proved him innocent, would you believe it?

why not bring in the witness'? why not have the FBI check it out? because there's a question of who to believe. & brett should have no problem with that but he does & so does grassley.

why?

WHO DO YOU BELIEVE?

"If Brett took a lie detector test, and it proved him innocent, would you believe it?"

Because for two days they've screeched "but she passed a polygraph!!!!"....Kavanaugh passes one and oops

No no no, she has a lie detector test saying that the reported statement is correct, as in, in line with the letter to fienstien. With lie detector tests, they’ll ask the same question in a few different ways, as well as the control questions. The question posed is a sneaky little lawyer trick. I think it’s telling that that was the only question offered to the public, or if that was the only question operator asked her on the subject.

And she has one person backing up her account, that would be her husband, who got it second hand from her. And the other (who is also a second hand source) contradicts her account, with notes from the time she heard this second hand account (I think the therapy session was in 2012), vs the husbands memory of the session.

That’s some murky water there. Especially considering that she is not offering a date of the event, or the location of the event. With those two items one could at least attempt to verify/corroborate the story, (or in kavanaughs case) try to vindicate himself on the matter. Which would still be difficult because it was allegedly 36 years ago.

the FBI can look into it. trump says no. why?
The FBI already said they couldn’t. A. You can’t investigate something you don’t have a date, or time, specific location, any wittnesses present during the time, that was also 36 years ago. B. It’s not even an FBI matter, it’s a state matter.

I would often smash this dirty Liberal whore my sophomore year of college...she was kinky as shit and had major daddy issues just as all filthy Liberal whores do...she liked to role play, she got off on me pretending to steal ‘it’ if you know what I mean.
A little advice to anyone in the game these days...DON’T YOU DARE DO THAT SHIT....IT WILL BITE YOU IN THE ASS LATER.

Good, moral, people do not generally seek political positions of authority. Not generally. Some, do, though. but not generally.

Remember that government is, by default, force. Force is anti-moral. And forceful, anti-moral, people generally seek its office.

I'm generally speaking here. I'm not speaking specifically about Kavanaugh. My view of him is that he's a swamp Judge, and that's the limited scope of which I'll offer an opinion. I thought we were supposed to be draining the swamp. What happened to that?

When I was in utero I kicked my mother multiple times so I guess I'm a assaulter of women

Guess I can't run for office

brett only has his word.

why?

WHO DO YOU BELIEVE?

Because for two days they've screeched "but she passed a polygraph!!!!"....Kavanaugh passes one and oops
When did he take a polygraph?

I can never run for office, when I was two I stole my sister's gummy bear
It almost feels like that's where we are.
The man has an exemplary record for his entire adult life yet here we are discussing what MIGHT have happened when he was 17 years old.

At 14, 15 & 16 I was a HORRIBLE human being. At 17 I was in prison for my actions.
Now 30 years later I am an upstanding member of society who owns a remodeling business and am as polite as polite can be in my actions with society in general. Yet there are those in society who would never hire me if they new the truth of my past. Nearly 20 years of perfect reports on Angie's List could not overcome my record for many in the public if they knew. In fact there are several on here who have said that I don't deserve that American staple, called a second chance.
Human beings are imperfect and MANY would not be where they are if we let the judgmental in society dictate the terms of who is deserving and who isn't.

Did you sexually assault anyone?

Cat calling is now considered sexual harrassment.

This is how far we have fallen.

I can not imagine a woman not loving the admiration and acknowledgement that all her hard work to look good worked. When appropriate of course.

Guess that makes me a pig? Dunno and don't actually care.

It makes you clueless.

She has two people whom she related a story to. Nothing more.
And Kavanaugh has the other half who was supposedly there who also denys it ever happened.

There is ZERO evidence

relating something to someone lends credence when it was relayed long before a spotlight was shown on the case. his buddy says he doesn't remember but did write about being a black out drunk & has written some misogynistic things regarding females, not to mention posting some disturbing pics of young girls & women in various stages of undress.. so no wonder he doesn't want to be questioned.
So she tells a story of being harassed at a party where she was apparently drunk as fuck and can't remember key details and his buddy appears to be a douche...

THAT makes him guilty?

GTFO

Not only that but her previously related story does not match the new story.

Here's a novel thought.

She is a wacko bitch who's husband is about to bail on the marriage but he agrees to counseling. Knowing her marriage is on the rocks she relates a terrible story that may or may not have some bits of truth to in in an effort to gain sympathy for her erratic behavior and the Hope's of saving her marriage.

There is as much evidence for the story that I just made up out of thin air as there is for hers.

Her claim is that she was assaulted. Not harrased.

Shoulda picked Judge Napolitano. But what can we expect when a Democrat like Trump is exercising the appointment.

Good, moral, people do not generally seek political positions of authority. Not generally. Some, do, though. but not generally.

Remember that government is, by default, force. Force is anti-moral. And forceful, anti-moral, people generally seek its office.

I'm generally speaking here. I'm not speaking specifically about Kavanaugh. My view of him is that he's a swamp Judge, and that's the limited scope of which I'll offer an opinion. I thought we were supposed to be draining the swamp. What happened to that?
You make excellent points. It's assured that if Jeb Bush had won the republican primary and gone on to beat Clinton (which he would have) that Kavanaugh would have been the pick to replace Scalia.

He was not my favorite choice, I wanted Amy Barret. But he is endorsed by the Heritage Foundation and has an exemplary record of following the Constitution.

So I would not shed any tears if he wound up being replaced by an even better pick. However, we cannot let this obvious hit job succeed, the whole idea of due process and innocent until proven guilty is at stake. We must fight back and defeat this effort to take down a good man with lies and character assisination.

Besides, if the left hates him this much, to the point where they are willing to run this type of scam, he must be alright...

You make excellent points. It's assured that if Jeb Bush had won the republican primary and gone on to beat Clinton (which he would have) that Kavanaugh would have been the pick to replace Scalia.

He was not my favorite choice, I wanted Amy Barret. But he is endorsed by the Heritage Foundation and has an exemplary record of following the Constitution.

So I would not shed any tears if he wound up being replaced by an even better pick. However, we cannot let this obvious hit job succeed, the whole idea of due process and innocent until proven guilty is at stake. We must fight back and defeat this effort to take down a good man with lies and character assisination.

Besides, if the left hates him this much, to the point where they are willing to run this type of scam, he must be alright...

Well, yeah, it's a hit job. I think it's more for the purpose of riling the electorate, though, just because they feel like they have to do that at the upper levels of politics to keep the illuson of opposition going.

Kavanaugh, by all rights, should be a Democrat's friend. There's a lot about him that does appeal to them.

Just remember who it was that said ''take guns the first, go through due process second."

And on that note I'll respectfully decline from further commenting in the thread.

Well actually there is a governing rule, it's called pattern. If someone indeed had tendencies to some criminal or harassing behavior, there would be a pattern through their life. There isn't with Kavanaugh, the fbi ran six background checks, and identified goose eggs. If something happened 36 years ago is anyone's guess. even the accusers. however, he has nothing that is actually in his past through the checks. time to move on. again, reasonable is a word that isn't part of a leftists vocabulary. Time ran out on the woman. sorry, facts are facts.

Forum List

Back