How far back are we going to go to disqualify people from public office for sexual harrassment?

sexual harassment is not the same as attempted sexual assault
Cat calling is now considered sexual harrassment.

This is how far we have fallen.

I can not imagine a woman not loving the admiration and acknowledgement that all her hard work to look good worked. When appropriate of course.

Guess that makes me a pig? Dunno and don't actually care.

Can Gramps or someone else tell me when cat calling is appropriate?
Obvious answers are obvious.

I can never run for office, when I was two I stole my sister's gummy bear
once i went to go stay at a friends house back in like 75. the family pretty much slept in the same room and at night their daughter got up and walked to the restroom topless. (her, not the restroom).

i liked it.

i've forever been barred from politics.

once i went to go stay at a friends house back in like 75. the family pretty much slept in the same room and at night their daughter got up and walked to the restroom topless. (her, not the restroom).

i liked it.

Because...in order to excuse sexual assault....you are equating that to sexual assault.

i liked it.

Because...in order to excuse sexual assault....you are equating that to sexual assault.
i can't excuse something that can't be pinpointed to actually happening. when she can come up with a specific party, time or hell, even house they were in, i'm more inclined to listen. til then i'm not going to give into the lefts insane bullshit and then put up with people trying to dehumanize me because i'm not playing their bullshit reindeer games.

How far back would you go if it were a Democrat nominating a Supreme Court Justice?

See how things work?

I don't think an adult should be held responsile for teen behavior

DnT1l4ZVsAAub45.jpg

How far back would you go if it were a Democrat nominating a Supreme Court Justice?

See how things work?
if the fbi cleared 'em, they're clear. if the fbi cleared 'em 6 times, everyone should shut up. but instead they keep making shit up until they get what they want.

that crap needs to end all around. period. when pushed most people say this is done because the other side did xyz and we need to end revenge politics pronto.

What's happening is not disqualification for sexual harassment.

What is happening is terrorizing people with the threat of accusations to keep them cowed and compliant with the Prog Agenda.

There is NO EVIDENCE that the assault Ford alleges took place. For the Progs, that isn't necessary. Their entire strategy is to fabricate a narrative to destroy anyone who does not support their authoritarianism.

I'll note that for all their mau-mauing about protecting Women Victims, the Progs are victimizing the wife, daughters and large circle of women for whom Kavanaugh has cared, taught, coached and mentored.

Let me ask... does it really matter? Most if not all the people defending Kavanaugh on this forum now, would still confirm him even if he admitted it, or the allegations were about something he did last year instead of over 30 years ago.

Hell the first argument against Ford's accusations were to victim blame and say they were drunk and she shouldn't have put herself in the situation.

i liked it.

i can't excuse something that can't be pinpointed to actually happening. when she can come up with a specific party, time or hell, even house they were in, i'm more inclined to listen. til then i'm not going to give into the lefts insane bullshit and then put up with people trying to dehumanize me because i'm not playing their bullshit reindeer games.
Why is it not obvious to you what this is? You been drinking some weird stuff lately? Don't give the metered response.

Isn't it that obvious to you?

What we see is how lawyers play their lawyer games. If we see that the swamp consists of the lawyers that use the law for nefarious purposes. What does it say to you that.....

clintons lawyers
obama lawyer
comey lawyer
mueller lawyer
sessions lawyer
rosenstein lawyer

They twist and manipulate and use "technicalities" in order to pursue agendas. This woman's LAWYER now saying she won't testify unless the fbi investigates? Which they have already said they wont. It is not their jurisdiction.

Of course since the fbi is controlled the EXECUTIVE BRANCH they can now claim that TRUUUUUMP is the one that is not calling for the fbi. Since, it is TRRRUUUUMP that has jurisdiction and is the EXECUTIVE BRANCH. Now they will claim he is hiding things. This is all to cause delays so that they can get the confirmation obstructed till after the midterms.

Which many assume is going to the democrats. Meanwhile the lying pussy hat wearing democrat Trump hating operative will be lauded as a hero for women. Like Anita Hill, who was also gigantic fucking liar.

Brought to you by the party that proudly allowed ted kennedy to be a senator even though everyone knew he murdered a fucking woman, and no not when he was 7 years old.

This is not obvious to you?

i liked it.

Why is it not obvious to you what this is? You been drinking some weird stuff lately? Don't give the metered response.

Isn't it that obvious to you?

What we see is how lawyers play their lawyer games. If we see that the swamp consists of the lawyers that use the law for nefarious purposes. What does it say to you that.....

clintons lawyers
obama lawyer
comey lawyer
mueller lawyer
sessions lawyer
rosenstein lawyer

They twist and manipulate and use "technicalities" in order to pursue agendas. This woman's LAWYER now saying she won't testify unless the fbi investigates? Which they have already said they wont. It is not their jurisdiction.

Of course since the fbi is controlled the EXECUTIVE BRANCH they can now claim that TRUUUUUMP is the one that is not calling for the fbi. Since, it is TRRRUUUUMP that has jurisdiction and is the EXECUTIVE BRANCH. Now they will claim he is hiding things. This is all to cause delays so that they can get the confirmation obstructed till after the midterms.

Which many assume is going to the democrats. Meanwhile the lying pussy hat wearing democrat Trump hating operative will be lauded as a hero for women. Like Anita Hill, who was also gigantic fucking liar.

Brought to you by the party that proudly allowed ted kennedy to be a senator even though everyone knew he murdered a fucking woman, and no not when he was 7 years old.

This is not obvious to you?
tl/dr.

Forum List

Back