How far back are we going to go to disqualify people from public office for sexual harrassment?

sexual harassment is not the same as attempted sexual assault

It sure isn't! But can you PROVE ANYTHING? If you can't, you are taking on persons word over the other, and that is DISCRIMINATION!

she has 2 people that can back her up as far as her account & a lie detector test saying she was truthful. brett only has his word. you would think a buddy would help him out....
No no no, she has a lie detector test saying that the reported statement is correct, as in, in line with the letter to fienstien. With lie detector tests, they’ll ask the same question in a few different ways, as well as the control questions. The question posed is a sneaky little lawyer trick. I think it’s telling that that was the only question offered to the public, or if that was the only question operator asked her on the subject.

And she has one person backing up her account, that would be her husband, who got it second hand from her. And the other (who is also a second hand source) contradicts her account, with notes from the time she heard this second hand account (I think the therapy session was in 2012), vs the husbands memory of the session.

That’s some murky water there. Especially considering that she is not offering a date of the event, or the location of the event. With those two items one could at least attempt to verify/corroborate the story, (or in kavanaughs case) try to vindicate himself on the matter. Which would still be difficult because it was allegedly 36 years ago.

It sure isn't! But can you PROVE ANYTHING? If you can't, you are taking on persons word over the other, and that is DISCRIMINATION!

she has 2 people that can back her up as far as her account & a lie detector test saying she was truthful. brett only has his word. you would think a buddy would help him out....

she has 2 people that can back her up as far as her account & a lie detector test saying she was truthful.

If she BELIEVES it happened, even if it didn't, a lie detector test is useless.

brett only has his word.

If Brett took a lie detector test, and it proved him innocent, would you believe it?

why not bring in the witness'? why not have the FBI check it out? because there's a question of who to believe. & brett should have no problem with that but he does & so does grassley.

why?

No no no, she has a lie detector test saying that the reported statement is correct, as in, in line with the letter to fienstien. With lie detector tests, they’ll ask the same question in a few different ways, as well as the control questions. The question posed is a sneaky little lawyer trick. I think it’s telling that that was the only question offered to the public, or if that was the only question operator asked her on the subject.

And she has one person backing up her account, that would be her husband, who got it second hand from her. And the other (who is also a second hand source) contradicts her account, with notes from the time she heard this second hand account (I think the therapy session was in 2012), vs the husbands memory of the session.

That’s some murky water there. Especially considering that she is not offering a date of the event, or the location of the event. With those two items one could at least attempt to verify/corroborate the story, (or in kavanaughs case) try to vindicate himself on the matter. Which would still be difficult because it was allegedly 36 years ago.

the FBI can look into it. trump says no. why?

she has 2 people that can back her up as far as her account & a lie detector test saying she was truthful.

brett only has his word.

If Brett took a lie detector test, and it proved him innocent, would you believe it?

why not bring in the witness'? why not have the FBI check it out? because there's a question of who to believe. & brett should have no problem with that but he does & so does grassley.

why?
Ford won't even testify, as I predicted

This is payback for Garland, and it has hurt Democrat chances to win the House

This woman's actions actually hurts real victims

Another issue is that these suburan women that dems are hoping to influence have husbands, sons, fathers and brothers - this thing is already blowing up in their face, the lugenpresse is doing all they can to help, but this circus is helping republicans with purple voters in districts that matter

Next it will apply to parents and ancestors.

Already happening. A Dem running for congress in Cali is being attacked for the actions of his grandfather, a grandfather he never even met.

This sort of thing is not isolated to one party or the other.

Bill Clinton was accused over and over again and he became president. It only matters to democraps if the person is a republican

brett only has his word.

why?

Another issue is that these suburan women that dems are hoping to influence have husbands, sons, fathers and brothers - this thing is already blowing up in their face, the lugenpresse is doing all they can to help, but this circus is helping republicans with purple voters in districts that matter

feinstein honored a confidentiality. something your president knows nothing about. we'll wait n' see about all those suburban women... & college aged women... & those who have wives & sisters & daughters.... not many women have gone thru life without something similair happening to them.

tick tock.

Cat calling is now considered sexual harrassment.

This is how far we have fallen.

I can not imagine a woman not loving the admiration and acknowledgement that all her hard work to look good worked. When appropriate of course.

Guess that makes me a pig? Dunno and don't actually care.
Cat calling isn't sexual assault. Why is it that men are so afraid of being expected to be decent people to women?

Cat calling is now considered sexual harrassment.

This is how far we have fallen.

I can not imagine a woman not loving the admiration and acknowledgement that all her hard work to look good worked. When appropriate of course.

Guess that makes me a pig? Dunno and don't actually care.

Can Gramps or someone else tell me when cat calling is appropriate?

View attachment 217192

17 is absurd in my opinion. How bout 4?
/-----/ I think 6001 BC should be the cutoff.
209293-c1924593c965400226f1099f848b67ff.jpg

Lie detectors?

Really?

You believe that malarkey?

Lie Detectors Don’t Work as Advertised and They Never Did | Smart News | Smithsonian

brett only has his word.

why?

feinstein honored a confidentiality. something your president knows nothing about. we'll wait n' see about all those suburban women... & college aged women... & those who have wives & sisters & daughters.... not many women have gone thru life without something similair happening to them.

tick tock.
But she did not

Honor the confidentiality

She broke it when it became obvious that there was no other way to delay

This helps us with independent women

Forum List

Back