How does this board lean?

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
I've read people who claim this board leans from slightly to far right yet I see that the majority of threads started in the Politics section (appear) to be by those who claim to be liberal which gave me an idea.
I'm working on compiling a list of people, excluding the ones who rarely post on the site at all. Understandably there are some who I'm not sure what their political leanings are so I have to put them in the neutral column for now.
So far I have about 50 names listed with the liberals currently experiencing a slight lead. The more I look at the names the more it appears the final outcome will probably be relatively even. We'll see.

Very far right.

But I have no problem with that. I see it as a mission to bring a little truth into their misinformed and misled lives.

Very far right.

But I have no problem with that. I see it as a mission to bring a little truth into their misinformed and misled lives.

Sure thing there Skippy. :thup:
(Watch out, your partisan slip is showing.......)

I think it leans to the right.

It's just that the most rabid whiners are leftist that enjoy running multiple cry baby posts at a time.

ex; cammpell, lahkota, rdean, formally BDboop, flaygo, etc etc...

There used to be quite a few on the right who did (and still do) the same. :dunno:

That's one reason I'm trying to do this survey, I feel I see just as many left leaning/falling posters as right leaning/falling posters especially over the last 6 months to a year with the infusion of a relatively large number of those on the left side of the fence.
I'd also like to satisfy my curiosity.

Yep and rightwinger, and US Citizen and a whole passel of others!

From what ive seen in the few months ive been here it looks like it is about even ,there are a few adamant religious right leaning posters but they are matched by about the same number of radical left .
most posters are reasonable and dont really lean far one way or the other , but there again i dont post very much i have a life
jmo
im libertarian
on a on line survey i took i came out more liberal on some social issues but a fiscal conservative on others .
who knows its hard to pigeon hole everyone

Last edited:
From what ive seen in the few months ive been here it looks like it is about even ,there are a few adamant religious right leaning posters but they are matched by about the same number of radical left .
most posters are reasonable and dont really lean far one way of the other
jmo
im libertarian
on a on line survey i took i came out more liberal on some social issues but a fiscal conservative on others .
who knows its hard to pigeon hole everyone

My criteria for those in the middle is who appears to lean more one way than the other. If you've been here long enough it's fairly easy to determine.
By the way one of the categories is libertarian, from what I've read there appears to be a handful at most so since I'm unfamiliar with your postings I'll have to take your word for it. Thanks.

I've read people who claim this board leans from slightly to far right yet I see that the majority of threads started in the Politics section (appear) to be by those who claim to be liberal which gave me an idea.
I'm working on compiling a list of people, excluding the ones who rarely post on the site at all. Understandably there are some who I'm not sure what their political leanings are so I have to put them in the neutral column for now.
So far I have about 50 names listed with the liberals currently experiencing a slight lead. The more I look at the names the more it appears the final outcome will probably be relatively even. We'll see.

It looks pretty even to me, maybe the people that think it leans need to straighten their monitors.

How about a poll with, say, four options? D,R,L and aliens?
Seriously now, not sure what to call the fourth option. Moderates perhaps?
A poll would not allow for RW and LWNJs, etc.

Forum List

Back