How does this board lean?

Robert Plant leans to the left.

41575_208876665693_4213_n.jpg

That's your left but his right

I'm not talking about which way his body is leaning.

publish the list or stop talking about it......stop being a list tease

I've have to finish the damn thing first, jeeze, it might take a few more days, there's a lot more posters then I originally perceived, hold on to your britches. :lol:

Hey, you started this thing, list teaser! Shouldn't have brought it up till you were ready to show us! :lol:

I've read people who claim this board leans from slightly to far right yet I see that the majority of threads started in the Politics section (appear) to be by those who claim to be liberal which gave me an idea.
I'm working on compiling a list of people, excluding the ones who rarely post on the site at all. Understandably there are some who I'm not sure what their political leanings are so I have to put them in the neutral column for now.
So far I have about 50 names listed with the liberals currently experiencing a slight lead. The more I look at the names the more it appears the final outcome will probably be relatively even. We'll see.

How about a poll with, say, four options? D,R,L and aliens?
Seriously now, not sure what to call the fourth option. Moderates perhaps?
A poll would not allow for RW and LWNJs, etc.

How about left, right, middle, idiot, asshole, and who gives a shit. Wait, some fall into more than one.

politically, I lean toward "leave me, my money, my guns, my bad habits (as long as I ain't hurtin' nobody but myself), and my belief systems the f*** alone"...

Okay, here's the list so far, it's not complete but so far the balance is even.
Remember my criteria is (if I'm familiar with your political/social posting) which direction does your posting lean most heavily to, not saying you're necessarily a moonbat or neocon though some on the list definitely are.
For those I missed let me know which direction you (really) lean in and the same for those I'm not sure about, that is if you're interested.
Thanks!!

Liberal

MarkATL
Jillian
Ravi
rdean
Midcan
Editec
Edthecynic
Synthaholic
merrill
Sky Dancer
Cammmpbell
Lakhota
Polk
Old Rocks
ABikerSailor
G.T.
Uscitzen
Shaman
strollingbones
Article15
xotoxi
Wry Catcher
rightwinger
Jack Starkly
Sarah G
Billy000
Steelplate
Josefk
Huggy
Rinata
Dontbestupid
sfcalifornia
Chris
ABikerSailor
Care4all
Konradv
NYcarbiner
AVG-JOE
Sallow
Nosomo King
luddly.neddite
Cuyo
Daws101
DaGoose
merrill
Vast LWC
Truthmatters
EriktheRed
occupied

Libertarian

paulitician
Matthew
Skull Pilot
JohnA

Unknown (to me)

Skipper
Montrovant
Mebelle
ZZZZ
Dabs
Toro - (In this category only because I see him as being fairly consistently moderate.)

Conservative

Me (Ringel)
Rabbi
Amelia
Foxfyre
Pale Rider
Ollie
bripat
Zander
Grampa Murked U
JimH52
WillowTree
mal
CrusaderFrank
Del
Katzndogz
hjmick
MountainMan
Trajan
California Girl
Warrior102
Bayoubill
Dr House
Oddball
Charles_Main
Cecilie1200
Liability
Ernie S.
Sherry
The Infidel
High_Gravity
Mr H
Quantum Windbag
chesswarsnow
Hortysir
JimBowie1958
Big Black Dog
Two Thumbs
Wiseacre
TakeAStepBack
get_involved
GHook93
namvet
RadiomanATL
Lumpy 1
Caroljo
derk
Unkotare

Last edited:
Remember my criteria is (if I'm familiar with your political/social posting) which direction does your posting lean most heavily to, not saying you're necessarily a moonbat or neocon though some on the list definitely are.
For those I missed let me know which direction you (really) lean in and the same for those I'm not sure about, that is if you're interested.
Thanks!!

Liberal

MarkATL
Jillian
Ravi
rdean
Midcan
Editec
Edthecynic
Synthaholic
merrill
Sky Dancer
Cammmpbell
Lakhota
Polk
Old Rocks
ABikerSailor
G.T.
Uscitzen
Shaman
strollingbones
Article15
xotoxi
Wry Catcher
rightwinger
Jack Starkly
Sarah G
Billy000
Steelplate
Josefk
Huggy
Rinata
Dontbestupid
sfcalifornia
Chris
ABikerSailor
Care4all
Konradv
NYcarbiner

Libertarian

paulitician
Matthew

Unknown (to me)

Skipper
AVG-JOE
Montrovant
Wiseacre
Mebelle
Two Thumbs
ZZZZ

Conservative

Me (Ringel)
Rabbi
Amelia
Foxfyre
Pale Rider
Ollie
bripat
Zander
Grampa Murked U
JimH52
WillowTree
mal
CrusaderFrank
Del
Katzndogz
hjmick
MountainMan
Trajan
California Girl
Warrior102
Bayoubill
S
Dr House
Oddball
Charles_Main
Cecilie1200
Liability
Ernie S.
Sherry
The Infidel
High_Gravity
Mr H
Quantum Windbag
chesswarsnow
Hortysir
JimBowie1958
Mal
Big Black Dog

mal must be a super conservative!! :lol:

I think SkullPilot is more of a libertarian.

And I'm a conservative. Fiscally and Constitutionally. But not a member of the religious right.

Sallow is a liberal and AVG-Joe is mostly a liberal.

mal must be a super conservative!! :lol:

I think SkullPilot is more of a libertarian.

And I'm a conservative. Fiscally and Constitutionally. But not a member of the religious right.

Sallow is a liberal and AVG-Joe is mostly a liberal.

Fixed it, thanks!

Thanks!!

Liberal

MarkATL
Jillian
Ravi
rdean
Midcan
Editec
Edthecynic
Synthaholic
merrill
Sky Dancer
Cammmpbell
Lakhota
Polk
Old Rocks
ABikerSailor
G.T.
Uscitzen
Shaman
strollingbones
Article15
xotoxi
Wry Catcher
rightwinger
Jack Starkly
Sarah G
Billy000
Steelplate
Josefk
Huggy
Rinata
Dontbestupid
sfcalifornia
Chris
ABikerSailor
Care4all
Konradv
NYcarbiner
AVG-JOE
Sallow

Libertarian

paulitician
Matthew

Unknown (to me)

Skipper
Montrovant
Wiseacre
Mebelle
ZZZZ

Conservative

Me (Ringel)
Rabbi
Amelia
Foxfyre
Pale Rider
Ollie
bripat
Zander
Grampa Murked U
JimH52
WillowTree
mal
CrusaderFrank
Del
Katzndogz
hjmick
MountainMan
Trajan
California Girl
Warrior102
Bayoubill
Skull Pilot
Dr House
Oddball
Charles_Main
Cecilie1200
Liability
Ernie S.
Sherry
The Infidel
High_Gravity
Mr H
Quantum Windbag
chesswarsnow
Hortysir
JimBowie1958
Big Black Dog
Two Thumbs

\ me libertarian

Thanks!!

Liberal

MarkATL
Jillian
Ravi
rdean
Midcan
Editec
Edthecynic
Synthaholic
merrill
Sky Dancer
Cammmpbell
Lakhota
Polk
Old Rocks
ABikerSailor
G.T.
Uscitzen
Shaman
strollingbones
Article15
xotoxi
Wry Catcher
rightwinger
Jack Starkly
Sarah G
Billy000
Steelplate
Josefk
Huggy
Rinata
Dontbestupid
sfcalifornia
Chris
ABikerSailor
Care4all
Konradv
NYcarbiner
AVG-JOE
Sallow

Libertarian

paulitician
Matthew

Unknown (to me)

Skipper
Montrovant
Wiseacre
Mebelle
ZZZZ

Conservative

Me (Ringel)
Rabbi
Amelia
Foxfyre
Pale Rider
Ollie
bripat
Zander
Grampa Murked U
JimH52
WillowTree
mal
CrusaderFrank
Del
Katzndogz
hjmick
MountainMan
Trajan
California Girl
Warrior102
Bayoubill
Skull Pilot
Dr House
Oddball
Charles_Main
Cecilie1200
Liability
Ernie S.
Sherry
The Infidel
High_Gravity
Mr H
Quantum Windbag
chesswarsnow
Hortysir
JimBowie1958
Big Black Dog
Two Thumbs
Whew! Dodged another bullet! I've been here three years and, so far have managed to piss off a few, endear myself to a few and fly generally under the radar while dispensing pearls of wisdom and wistful, folksy humor.

I think the right wingers start far more threads than the lefties.

They need to have a lot of Here's How Much I Hate Liberalism circle jerks threads to maintain their group identity.

You see, the GOP is actually rather divided party in terms of political philosophies so the only thing holding them together is their mutal hatred for all things Obama.

Have you noticed that the majority of threads are started by the same handful of far left and far right posters?

As for circle jerks to maintain group identity? When's the last time you watched Bill Maher or MSNBC? Let's be honest here, Ed...how many threads started here by the Left are basically affirmations that they weren't mistaken when they backed Barack Obama? A lot of liberals have invested a great deal of time arguing for Barack Obama and are reluctant to admit that they made a mistake...especially here.

Last edited:
Woot! I made the Unknown list! :clap2:

I don't think of myself as affiliated with any particular political ideology, so that works for me. :)

Or it could simply be I don't remember reading much of (or anything) political you've posted in a while. Also you try going through massive numbers of threads, picking out individuals, I seriously think, at most, I missed a quarter of the regular posters on the board. Oh and it's not about party affiliation per se, its about whether your political actualism is slightly to totally more right or left of (true) center.
Like me, I put myself in the conservative column even though I would probably be considered a "RINO" by most of the hard right individuals where as there are others on this board who the far left would consider "Blue Dogs" who are in the Liberal column.

Last edited:
I was going to say "No moderates..." Then I remembered there's actually only one single person here who I consider moderate, and that person is not listed. And that person is? (hint, not me!) But I wonder how you would classify that person because I've seen him/her accused of being both.

Last edited:
Whew! Dodged another bullet! I've been here three years and, so far have managed to piss off a few, endear myself to a few and fly generally under the radar while dispensing pearls of wisdom and wistful, folksy humor.
When one is going through that many names ya tend to miss a few......... If I'm correct you're somewhat left of center so I'll put you there for now. Thanks!

I was going to say "No moderates..." Then I remembered there's actually only one single person here who I consider moderate, and that person is not listed. And that person is? (hint, not me!) But I wonder how you would classify that person because I've seen him/her accused of being both.

I'm not now nor ever have been the Great Karnak, list who it is, you might be surprised, I might agree with you but then again I might not. :dunno: You noticed I missed you also...... fixed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back