CDZ How does replacing Kennedy help the GOP in November?

Fingers crossed, posting this in the CDZ, hoping for a calm and interesting conversation.

Watching a few interviews after Kennedy's announcement yesterday, the conservative pundit guests, on top of obviously being happy about the chance to nominate a full-on conservative replacement, all looked giddy about what this all does for their prospects in November 2018.

With the country so divided on abortion, I'm not sure how conservatives thinks this helps them in November. One guy alluded to the fact that it would make it tougher on Dem candidates, but didn't get specific.

So let's say a full-on (and most likely anti-Roe vs. Wade) justice is placed before the November elections. How, exactly, does that help the GOP's chances?

In Red Social Conservative States it will show Trump is sticking to his word about appointing more Conservative Judges to the bench, so his supporters and Social Conservatives will come out and vote to keep their Conservativr House and Senator in place...

In Blue States it will get the Pro-Choice movement to get out and vote.

Now the question is purple swing states which I believe this help the GOP because swing States like Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania have higher amount of Catholics that some swing on their vote and this could help...

Now if you ask a Progressive they will explain in a calm manner I am wrong while those that voted for Trump will believe this does help Trump and the GOP...
I wonder if we'll see the highest vote totals for a mid term election this year...

It could happen and if it did it would be wonderful for America...

I just hope those voting study the candidate and not just vote for the political party...

Forum List

Back