How does one go about...

D

Dis

...bribing an owl that you can hear, but can't see? There's one that hangs out across the street. Can hear him every night (toight included), and I decided I want him to live in my yard. I've thought about putting Skittles out as bait, but that just seems wrong. :D

...bribing an owl that you can hear, but can't see? There's one that hangs out across the street. Can hear him every night (toight included), and I decided I want him to live in my yard. I've thought about putting Skittles out as bait, but that just seems wrong. :D

You cut erect a huge dead tree with holes in it !:lol:

I wonder how many people think you're talking about candy, and not your pet! :rofl:

I would still take Skittles over the Owl in a cage match fight! :cool:

I wonder how many people think you're talking about candy, and not your pet! :rofl:

I would still take Skittles over the Owl in a cage match fight! :cool:

So would I. I watched her chow down a whole glove of garlic without wincing.

Messed up cat.

Owls primary food is rodents. So you might keep several families of mice arround the house. Skittles would probably appreciate that, also.:lol:

Owls primary food is rodents. So you might keep several families of mice arround the house. Skittles would probably appreciate that, also.:lol:

Yeah, no. I think I'll just listen to the cute little thing from across the street.

At least the mice I used to have for my snake were frozen. Pop a mouscicle from the freezer the night before, feed him, and done. Easy peasy.

And Skittles doesn't need anymore food.

Mine likes angel food cake.

Cranberries (dried and fresh), banana peels, onions, garlic, popcorn, skittles, bread, peanut butter, Crystal Light, and the list goes on.

I finally found ONE thing she won't stick in her mouth.

Coffee.

She DOES try to bury it, tho. :doubt:

Mouse-flavored Skittles?

So would I. I watched her chow down a whole glove of garlic without wincing.

Messed up cat.

She might have been using it to clean up her digestive tract.

Garlic is a natural antibiotic

Go to the owl's tree during daylight hours and look for scat. (poop)

Pick it apart to see what's on the owl's diet. The skeletons of mice or rats or squirrels tell you what they're takin' a likin' to.

THAT's what you should bribe 'em with.

Forget bribery, use force.
Dress up like your neighbor and throw rocks at it. Stop throwing the rocks when it gets to your yard.

Go to the owl's tree during daylight hours and look for scat. (poop)

Pick it apart to see what's on the owl's diet. The skeletons of mice or rats or squirrels tell you what they're takin' a likin' to.

THAT's what you should bribe 'em with.

That's gross, and way too much work.

Next?

Forget bribery, use force.
Dress up like your neighbor and throw rocks at it. Stop throwing the rocks when it gets to your yard.

LMAO! Yer a mean lil rodent. (Yes, I know bats are not rodents, but they look like'm).

I'm feeling a Harry Potter moment.

Forum List

Back