How Does Mint Raw Money Expect To Win This Election Exactly?

marc, you are fixated on the past and have trouble looking at the present and what dismal failure Obama has been. Obama claimed he would "fixthis economy" in his fist term or he would be a one termer. Many Americans will be holding him to that statement.

Just look at GM and the massive restructuring and tax payer bailout. $24 billion we won't be seeing again. And it looks like they're taking a bath again.

The presidents economic team had been frought with fire and indecision with no less than 7 changes in directors and chairmen/women in the last three years. He hasn't followed through on the Jobs Council recommendations and hasn't met with them since January. He seldom meets with the full cabinet, relying instead on aides such as Valerie Jarrett instead of experts in the various fields.

Instead of being a role model for the presidency he is on the campaign trail and fundraising is uppermost in his mind when the nation is in a fiscal crisis and foreign affairs should be taking notice of his time. He just was not well equipped to be president and likes campaigning more than the drudgery of the job and the know how to get expert people to solve the dilemnas of the time.

He may be a personable person and can carry a tune, but presidential material he is not.

You are a Determined Democrat and I would be covering your back if you were touting Clinton or someone who could find the people to solve our problems, work with instead of against Congress and have the interest of the country above his own at heart. This time, you have backed a loser.

Romney, doesn't have the women vote, doesn't have the latinos, he certainly doesn't have the black vote. Who does that leave...just RW white men? Many of who are gay and won't vote for him, many of whom are in poverty and won't vote for him.

That's a lot of hate you folks are expecting people to have for Obama, the amount of which is simply not the case, his approval ratings are still extremely high, for any President at this point in his term, not to mention historically high for one with an economy in this shape.

Are you people, you RWers being realistic with this thing?

How does Mint Raw Money expect to win exactly?

With a 60 % disapproval rating on how Obama has handled the economy and the deficit--I imagine that's how Romney will handle it--LOL

And really I think women are more concerned about keeping a roof over their kids heads--than if and when they're next abortion will be.

Doing-Just-Fine.jpg

I am planning an abortion myself--which will happen on November 6, 2012. I plan to ABORT the Barack Obama administration.

Last edited:
Romney, doesn't have the women vote, doesn't have the latinos, he certainly doesn't have the black vote. Who does that leave...just RW white men? Many of who are gay and won't vote for him, many of whom are in poverty and won't vote for him.

That's a lot of hate you folks are expecting people to have for Obama, the amount of which is simply not the case, his approval ratings are still extremely high, for any President at this point in his term, not to mention historically high for one with an economy in this shape.

I think you mean he doesn't have the liberal women's vote despite what the left seems to think there is such a think as conservative women who vote the Latino vote is always up for grabs just because they favor Obama now does not mean it will stay that way for the record Romney does not have to get the majority of the Latino or women's vote just close the gap some as for the black vote the majority never vote Republican so that is nothing new here. Since according to you Obama has all the votes you listed why is he in a virtual tie with Romney instead of well ahead and coasting to victory? Are you sure your being realistic here?
So you're really going to assert that it's JUST "liberal women" that are against this Republican War On Women?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/20/opinion/sunday/the-attack-on-women-is-real.html
Murkowski Becomes Third Republican Senator To Criticize GOP's War On Women | ThinkProgress
The GOP Is Having Woman Troubles - Politics - The Atlantic Wire
Republican women denounce Todd Akin, Democrats claim GOP

Snap out of it!

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

marc, you are fixated on the past and have trouble looking at the present and what dismal failure Obama has been. Obama claimed he would "fixthis economy" in his fist term or he would be a one termer. Many Americans will be holding him to that statement.

Just look at GM and the massive restructuring and tax payer bailout. $24 billion we won't be seeing again. And it looks like they're taking a bath again.

The presidents economic team had been frought with fire and indecision with no less than 7 changes in directors and chairmen/women in the last three years. He hasn't followed through on the Jobs Council recommendations and hasn't met with them since January. He seldom meets with the full cabinet, relying instead on aides such as Valerie Jarrett instead of experts in the various fields.

Instead of being a role model for the presidency he is on the campaign trail and fundraising is uppermost in his mind when the nation is in a fiscal crisis and foreign affairs should be taking notice of his time. He just was not well equipped to be president and likes campaigning more than the drudgery of the job and the know how to get expert people to solve the dilemnas of the time.

He may be a personable person and can carry a tune, but presidential material he is not.

You are a Determined Democrat and I would be covering your back if you were touting Clinton or someone who could find the people to solve our problems, work with instead of against Congress and have the interest of the country above his own at heart. This time, you have backed a loser.
Those were the same sentiments expressed when Clinton was in Office.

When Clinton was in Office, they praised another Democrat as they bashed him, it wasn't until after he was out of Office that the RW felt even remotely comfortable saying anything even remotely favorable about him. So save me the "if you were talking about Clinton schpiel."

All I have to say is, if Obama was doing so badly...why hasn't Mitt cleaned up in the polls from his onset? Why hasn't his pick of "the bold one" Ryan rocketed his numbers to the sky? Why with all the money he's spending, twice the amount that the Obama Administration is spending, Mittens is maintaining a steady SECOND place to Obama?

Why is that?

Last edited:

I think you mean he doesn't have the liberal women's vote despite what the left seems to think there is such a think as conservative women who vote the Latino vote is always up for grabs just because they favor Obama now does not mean it will stay that way for the record Romney does not have to get the majority of the Latino or women's vote just close the gap some as for the black vote the majority never vote Republican so that is nothing new here. Since according to you Obama has all the votes you listed why is he in a virtual tie with Romney instead of well ahead and coasting to victory? Are you sure your being realistic here?
So you're really going to assert that it's JUST "liberal women" that are against this Republican War On Women?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/20/opinion/sunday/the-attack-on-women-is-real.html
Murkowski Becomes Third Republican Senator To Criticize GOP's War On Women | ThinkProgress

Snap out of it!

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

Yeah I am going to assert that. No woman in this nation could be so DUMB--to make the claim that she is more concerned about ABORTION--(when it has been protected by the U.S Constitution for the last 39 freakin YEARS) or is more worried about who is going pay for her birth control contraceptives--WHEN

We are at 8.3% unemployment with real unemployment at 11% if you count those that have run out of unemployment benefits--with 46 million Americans on food stamps--1 in 5 families living beneath the poverty line--their kids and grandchildren looking down the barrel at 16 trillion dollars in red ink--with another 5 trillion added just in interest alone over the next 10 years--their 24 year olds getting stuck with paying $224,000 in interest alone on this tab for --every woman's child-and for-every Latino's child in this country. Gas prices are up, food prices are up--and consumer confidence is in the tank.
http://frac.org/reports-and-resources/snapfood-stamp-monthly-participation-data/
http://money.cnn.com/2012/03/05/news/economy/national-debt-interest/index.htm

THE ONLY WOMEN WHO ARE THAT STUPID ARE IN FACT LIBERAL WOMEN.

And here they are--note the older one in back---:badgrin::badgrin: I wonder when her next planned abortion will be--and what type of birth control devices she uses---:badgrin:

code_pink_national_convention.jpg

Last edited:
Hmph... well seeing as you hate "nonsensical policies" that Bush and Cheney did, maybe you can give me a list of 5 of these evil policies Bush III (that's code for Obama seeing as their polices are identical) repealed.

I'll wait for you to go on another racist rant instead.

1. Trickle down
2. Supply side economics
3. Lowering taxes for the rich creates more jobs
4. Foreign policy, aka "hit them before they hit us."
5. Domestic policies, of intrusiveness into our PERSONAL lives, e.g., sexual, drugs, recreation, privacy etc.

Most to all those policies resulted in COLOSSAL wastes of money, namely the wars, not to mention their stupid, stupid war on drugs, and war on poverty et. al.

RW policies = WASTE!!

Ooook, so can you name the policy?

1: Still doing it... In fact Obama had a huge hand in TARP and he did a massive stimulus, where he gave money to rich people and claimed it would trickle down... Are you for real?
2: Obama ended this?
3: Err, Obama has made huge corporations that he likes pay 0% taxes...
4: Libya, Egypt, Expanded Afghanistan, fought to stay in Iraq past Bush timeline, starting crap with Iran... You gotta be fucking kidding, Obama spends more on military than Bush did.
5: So again, care to give us a list?????

Remember I said repeal, all you have to do is find a policy that the evil Bush did that Obama repealed... that's all, you failed that on every one of you 5 points, that were not polices... You gave 5 talking points, not policies, talking points... Like what Palin does.
That was the list...what more do you want?

A name? Uhm, let's see..."No Child Left Behind" that was one COLLOSAL failure cooked up singularly by Bush'n'dem.

OK, here's a list...

• Protecting America/Global War On Terror
  • Freedom Agenda
  • Military Transformation
  • Veterans
  • Defense Against Weapons of Mass Destruction
  • Global Health Initiatives
  • Tax Relief
  • Trade
  • No Child Left Behind

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archi...ments/Policies_of_the_Bush_Administration.pdf

Waste, waste and more waste.

How does Romney, a white man, expect to win an election in a country racist against whites and sexist against men?

Snap out of it!

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg

Yeah I am going to assert that. No woman in this nation could be so DUMB--to make the claim that she is more concerned about ABORTION--(when it has been protected by the U.S Constitution for the last 39 freakin YEARS) or is more worried about who is going pay for her birth control contraceptives--WHEN

We are at 8.3% unemployment with real unemployment at 11% if you count those that have run out of unemployment benefits--with 46 million Americans on food stamps--1 in 5 families living beneath the poverty line--their kids and grandchildren looking down the barrel at 16 trillion dollars in red ink--with another 5 trillion added just in interest alone over the next 10 years--their 24 year olds getting stuck with paying $224,000 in interest alone on this tab for --every woman's child-and for-every Latino's child in this country.

And here they are--note the older one in back---:badgrin::badgrin: I wonder when her next planned abortion will be--and what type of birth control devices she uses---:badgrin:

Well you hold on to your "assertions" I hope it finds you well come November.

:lol:

Snap out of it!

Fry_-snap-out-of-it.jpg
Considering that the so called Republican war on women is just a liberal talking point and all the talk about it comes from the left yes. Take note of your own sources Think Progress, the Atlantic wire, The New York Times and a blog the first three highly liberal and hardly unbiased the fourth a blogger I have never heard of. To quote Sean Connery from The Untouchables here Endeth the lesson.

Last edited:
1. Trickle down
2. Supply side economics
3. Lowering taxes for the rich creates more jobs
4. Foreign policy, aka "hit them before they hit us."
5. Domestic policies, of intrusiveness into our PERSONAL lives, e.g., sexual, drugs, recreation, privacy etc.

Most to all those policies resulted in COLOSSAL wastes of money, namely the wars, not to mention their stupid, stupid war on drugs, and war on poverty et. al.

RW policies = WASTE!!

1: Still doing it... In fact Obama had a huge hand in TARP and he did a massive stimulus, where he gave money to rich people and claimed it would trickle down... Are you for real?
4: Libya, Egypt, Expanded Afghanistan, fought to stay in Iraq past Bush timeline, starting crap with Iran... You gotta be fucking kidding, Obama spends more on military than Bush did.

Remember I said repeal, all you have to do is find a policy that the evil Bush did that Obama repealed... that's all, you failed that on every one of you 5 points, that were not polices... You gave 5 talking points, not policies, talking points... Like what Palin does.

A name? Uhm, let's see..."No Child Left Behind" that was one COLLOSAL failure cooked up singularly by Bush'n'dem.

OK, here's a list...

• Freedom Agenda
  • Veterans
  • Tax Relief
  • Trade
  • No Child Left Behind

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archi...ments/Policies_of_the_Bush_Administration.pdf

I’m sorry… What part of “List repealed Bush polices that Obama did” do you fail so epicly at understanding… You are giving TALKING POINTS, not actual polices, bills, LAWS that have been repealed…

Everything in all of your lists are STILL happening under Obama because he expanded the polices or extended them. Holy crap you actually have nothing, really?

Last edited:

OK, here's a list...

• Freedom Agenda
  • Veterans
  • Tax Relief
  • Trade
  • No Child Left Behind

I’m sorry… What part of “List repealed Bush polices that Obama did” do you fail so epicly at understanding… You are giving TALKING POINTS, not actual polices, bills, LAWS that have been repealed…

Everything in all of your lists are STILL happening under Obama because he expanded the polices or extended them. Holy crap you actually have nothing, really?
What's the deal with "repealed?"

I never mentioned anything about Repealed.

MY point was, and remains that it was Bush's POLICIES and RW policies that was a COLOSSAL failure resulting in damn near bankruptcy and collapse of the entire USA economy.

It's YOU who's inserted this "repealed policies" nonsense. For what...I dunno.

*shrugs*

I'm done playing your game, I've made my points.

We are at 8.3% unemployment with real unemployment at 11% if you count those that have run out of unemployment benefits--with 46 million Americans on food stamps--1 in 5 families living beneath the poverty line--their kids and grandchildren looking down the barrel at 16 trillion dollars in red ink--with another 5 trillion added just in interest alone over the next 10 years--their 24 year olds getting stuck with paying $224,000 in interest alone on this tab for --every woman's child-and for-every Latino's child in this country.

Well you hold on to your "assertions" I hope it finds you well come November.

:lol:

My assertions will come correct. Obama with women has a mere 6 point lead--that ends Tuesday night with Ann Romney speaking at the RNC convention.

Women are not as DUMB--as the democrat party portrays them to be.

obama-socalist-cartoon-Copy.jpg

"When you don't have a record to run on, you need to paint your opponent as someone people should run from"--Barack Obama

Last edited:
What every other election since 2010? And what is it exactly 2010 was supposed to not be missed?

Dunno Shortbus, how about your Unions attack on Walker - how did that go for you?

The shameful demagoguecrats rallied every union in the nation to attack Walker, and STILL LOST.

Yet Dear Leader is a lock - unquestionable...

People vote with their wallets. You're going to have to come up with something else that m,ight look like obama is winning.

obama believes he can cobble together 51% of the vote by creating more and more splinter groups out of smaller and smaller groups.

There are more of us then there are of you, that is how. Liberals make up only about 20% of the population "Thank God".
Also, the class warfare is not getting you guys anywhere, you might wanna try a different tactic, dumbass.

There are more of us then there are of you, that is how. Liberals make up only about 20% of the population "Thank God".
Also, the class warfare is not getting you guys anywhere, you might wanna try a different tactic, dumbass.
Where are you getting that statistic from?

Forum List

Back