How Does Mint Raw Money Expect To Win This Election Exactly?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Romney, doesn't have the women vote, doesn't have the latinos, he certainly doesn't have the black vote. Who does that leave...just RW white men? Many of who are gay and won't vote for him, many of whom are in poverty and won't vote for him.

That's a lot of hate you folks are expecting people to have for Obama, the amount of which is simply not the case, his approval ratings are still extremely high, for any President at this point in his term, not to mention historically high for one with an economy in this shape.

Are you people, you RWers being realistic with this thing?

How does Mint Raw Money expect to win exactly?

Romney, doesn't have the women vote, doesn't have the latinos, he certainly doesn't have the black vote. Who does that leave...just RW white men? Many of who are gay and won't vote for him, many of whom are in poverty and won't vote for him.

That's a lot of hate you folks are expecting people to have for Obama, the amount of which is simply not the case, his approval ratings are still extremely high, for any President at this point in his term, not to mention historically high for one with an economy in this shape.

I'm a woman who is thinking of voting for Mitt Romney because he will present a budget both Senate and House can pass.

That means something to me.

Is our boards bigot/racist race baiting again? Why yes, yes he is... What's worse is how Obama and Mitt are near neck and neck, that's how bad Obama is doing next to, what did you call him again... Mint, raw Money?? That's not even catchy seeing as it does not even mean anything... Did you think that up while masturbating to a photoshopped picture of Obama this morning or something?

Last edited:

I'm a woman who is thinking of voting for Mitt Romney because he will present a budget both Senate and House can pass.

That budget will raise the defect to more spending than Obama is currently doing… So yeah, the congress can pass that.

Perhaps you missed 2010 and every election since? Its the biggest accountability movement (conservative) ever maybe. Midterms were historical

Correct, Romney can’t win on hate for Obama alone; and the governor doesn’t have the support of independents and weak democrats needed to get elected.

Yeah, you're part of the single-issue voter sect that tends to shoot themselves in their foot, aka...vote against their own self-interest.

No surprise there considering your history of Rabid RWism.

Perhaps you missed 2010 and every election since? Its the biggest accountability movement (conservative) ever maybe. Midterms were historical
Clearly you realize that the Midterms and the Generals are like night and day right?

OK, well you hang your hat and bet all your chips on that 2010 Midterm election.

OK?

Yeah, you're part of the single-issue voter sect that tends to shoot themselves in their foot, aka...vote against their own self-interest.

No surprise there considering your history of Rabid RWism.

I agree, it is very hard to get people on permanent UE and welfare to ever vote against that kind of self interest. Most people think of the Republican party as the anti welfare anti Big Government party when in fact that is very far from the truth. This is also true of the Democratic party in that many believe they care about minorities and don't want wars, yet every year the same issues are there and in many cases have gotten worse. We have massive welfare and massive wars... Reps were in power and now Dems are in power... No one cuts, all of them say they will.

Guys, and I'm addressing the USMB RWers...I really don't wanna hear a peep from you folks CLAIMING that Mint Raw Money wasn't truly a Republican/Conservative or whatever label you wanna give yourself at the moment when the results are in and he's been dealt a WHOPPING defeat at the hands of Obama.

I really don't wanna hear that chit when the time comes.

You guys are all lock, stock and barrel in the Romney Camp, with little to no exeptions.

I don't want to see any of you cockaroaches backing up out of it when his RW A$$ loses.

Have some balls for once in your miserable RW lives and accept the loss when it comes and why, because of your own rabid hard RW nonsense.

That is all...carry on. :cool:

Last edited:
Guys, and I'm addressing the USMB RWers...I really don't wanna hear a peep from you folks CLAIMING that Mint Raw Money wasn't truly a Republican/Conservative or whatever label you wanna give yourself at the moment when the results are in and he's been dealt a defeating loss.

You guys are all lock, stock and barrel in the Romney Camp, with little to no exeptions.

I don't want to see any of you cockaroaches backing up out of it when his RW A$$ loses.

Have some balls for once in your miserable RW lives.

That is all...carry on.

You reaaaaalllly like to put people in groups and then hate them don't you... Yeah, history has had a lot of low lives like you in it.

Correct, Romney can’t win on hate for Obama alone; and the governor doesn’t have the support of independents and weak democrats needed to get elected.

What hate? It's you moon bats talking all kinds of lies and slanders.

Buzz the fuck off.

Guys, and I'm addressing the USMB RWers...I really don't wanna hear a peep from you folks CLAIMING that Mint Raw Money wasn't truly a Republican/Conservative or whatever label you wanna give yourself at the moment when the results are in and he's been dealt a defeating loss.

Have some balls for once in your miserable RW lives.

That is all...carry on.

You reaaaaalllly like to put people in groups and then hate them don't you... Yeah, history has had a lot of low lives like you in it.
I don't hate people, I hate the hard RW nonsense that is destroying the country. It started with Raygun and was trumped up to the Nth degree under Cheney'n'Bush...I have nothing but pure, unadulterated, raw contempt for those hardcore RW nonsensical policies.

And I'm not apologetic about it.

Forum List

Back