How does anyone support this man...

BINGO !!!

which is what begs the question, why give them more money (taxes) and power to have over us?

Libs do it because they all have their own pet projects they want funded instead of some unifying theme.

What a joke... who's had all the power for the past six years again?

I love when righties whine about dem projects when the radical right has spent our tax money funding studies on the power of prayer and bridges to nowhere.

They dont care what happens to anyone else, as long as.....

their pro abortion clinic gets funded
their extreme enviormental regulations get passed
etc

As opposed to extremists who believe in abstinence only and raping the environment instead of finding compromises that make us better caretakers for our environment?

Puleeeeeeeeeze....

Spectrum 7 Energy Corp...Hows that beiotch...Just because he could not remember the name doesnt mean it didnt happen. Go back to your rice patty now

You missed the point entirely (figures), if we were sitting next to each other I would be making a motion with my hand flying over your head with a swishing noise,

OK TBOR,, pay attention

Point is: The guy, whether he was right or wrong, didnt know what he was talkiing about. He was repeating things he had heard without checking them out.

And then on top of that, so what if you can name one company or even a few that failed. I can come up with a long list of companies that failed under such people as Thomas Edison, Howard Huges, Bill Gates, Bill and Hillary Clinton.

It is extremely rare for anyone who is sucessful in business to have never failed.

George Washington, BEFORE he pulled off the masterpiece of defeating the British with a rag tag army, pulled off one of the all time blunders in warfare.

so, if thats all you got, YOU GOT NOTHING, HAHAHHAHAHHAHAH,,,,BWAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Loser.

Fact is, this proves you are driven on anger and nothing else. Thanks for the info on yourself.

What a joke... who's had all the power for the past six years again?...

I love when righties whine about dem projects when the radical right has spent our tax money funding studies on the power of prayer and bridges to nowhere....

As opposed to extremists who believe in abstinence only and raping the environment instead of finding compromises that make us better caretakers for our environment?

Puleeeeeeeeeze....

And yet another MIchael moore third grade mentality. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze, cmon lady, you can do better than that, get real.......

R U trying to say democrats will tax us less than the republicans????

You're a fucking ignoramous for either
1. believing what you posted
2. posting something you know is bullshit

Forum List

Back