How does anyone support this man...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by T-Bor, Mar 26, 2007.

1. T-Bor

T-Bor Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +101
    I know everyone who talks in front of the camera makes mistakes now and then but I mean cmon, is there any president in history who has more examples of being an idiot than George W Bush. I just dont get how anyone can support this man. Partisanship aside, its obvious this guy has a screw loose. How did he even graduate college? I wonder.

Enjoy this link..I think it proves my point.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa3J-L29iT8[/ame]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Puddles

Puddles Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42
    I don't think anyone voted for Bush as a person, he was 'voted' in simply because he was the Republican candidate.

It's fairly obvious that Bush is nothing but a mere puppet or better yet a scapegoat for the real masterminds (Papa Bush, Dickie Boy) who are behind all of his 'endeavours'.

However, it is quite painful and embarrassing (and I'm not even American) to watch/listen to him make a speech - he simply is just not smart enough to memorize pre-written speeches for him...forget an impromptu interview!

3. tnfzpaul

tnfzpaul Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    I think not since the vid has two Dems then George who is the Republican.

Let me slant this the other way a bit.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OcVEvG4L9Y"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OcVEvG4L9Y[/ame]:clap2: :bowdown:

4. jasendorf

jasendorf Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +76
  5. Puddles

Puddles Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42
    Making an inspirational speech has much more power when one is NOT reading from a transcript in a mono-tone voice ...maybe in Bush Jr's case, he should :razz:

6. Vintij

Vintij Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +105
    Thats what happens when you spend most of your life in the white house. I think he graduated because his dad gave him a presidential pardon from failing college. Trust me, you dont want to be the professor that failed the presidents son. Also, I think he kind of smiled and winked his way through grad school. I cant believe he even got his masters.

September 4th, 1976. He got a DUI! At the age of 30?!?! Who gets a DUI at the age of 30, what an irresponsible man.

I mean, what a failure, he even was instrumental in trading away samy sosa from the Texas Rangers, when he was part owner. Is there anything he does not fail at? Oh wait, he makes alot of money very easily. I guess we elected someone who got a degree in HISTORY?? And who got a buisness degree? Cmon america you elected a man who focused his life on history, and making money. No wonder he does not think things through, and try to predict what will happen.

7. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708
    SO you are a foriegn troll? Never had one of those here before!

8. Puddles

Puddles Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +42
    How am I a troll???

9. CSM

CSM Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +708

SO what are you grand accomplishments? Got any? Thought not. How many degrees from what schools have you got? Thought not.

Youare going to have to do better than just bashing Bush if you expect serious debate...or are you just trolling?

10. T-Bor

T-Bor Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +101
    I liked Reagan. I thought he was the bomb. I admired him and he gave great speeches. At least Reagan looked like a stud in front of the camera so when the average public saw him he came off great. Bush on the other hand, well I dont think we need to get into that. I am not against George because he is republican. I am against George because he is a stone cold idiot.