How does a man fall in love with a ugly women?

That's the perfect wife. One none of your friends wants to bang but you do

What does sex have to do with anything? I thought we were talking about marriage/relationships here.
He asked how do all those ugly women he sees find men to fall in love with them and you don't think sex plays a part?

Even a 500 lb woman's wet pussy feels better than your own hand. And a lot of the guys who end up marrying them probably weren't getting laid much before they met their wives. These men realize they're lucky to be getting laid at all.

But make no mistake friends with benefits is a real thing.

And if sex isn't an issue then looks would no longer matter. Then she better be cool.

So let me recap. Wet vagina and cool is usually enough for a lot of guys. I haven't met any ugly women who are that cool

There are many many many pretty women married to not so good looking men as well...and the same question can be asked of them, I suppose?

Or is the answer always, Money? do other people think it is always money when a young and beautiful woman is with a not so beautiful man or an old man?

So let me recap. Wet vagina and cool is usually enough for a lot of guys. I haven't met any ugly women who are that cool

If you think sex is that important, I would suggest you don't really have any idea what relationships are all about. Sex is a nice dessert to a relationship, but it's just thst; ot even a side dish to the main coure and definitely not an appetizer that comes before the main dish.

There are many many many pretty women married to not so good looking men as well...and the same question can be asked of them, I suppose?

Or is the answer always, Money? do other people think it is always money when a young and beautiful woman is with a not so beautiful man or an old man?

In that case, I would suspect nine out of ten married for money

Unless you believe Melania married The Donald for his good looks and charming personality

XXXX --- Mod Edit. Reserve the vulgarity for other forums and dont write OPs with this explicit language on the open boards. Take it to the FZ or Badlands. fbj

My cousin is in love with this monster and celebrating their anniversary next week. Everytime I see her face I get nauseous. Why is he so happy to be in a relationship with a monster?

WHat is this love thing all about?

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life....
Never make a pretty woman your wife
From my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

Ugly women don't turn me on

XXXX --- Mod Edit. Reserve the vulgarity for other forums and dont write OPs with this explicit language on the open boards. Take it to the FZ or Badlands. fbj

My cousin is in love with this monster and celebrating their anniversary next week. Everytime I see her face I get nauseous. Why is he so happy to be in a relationship with a monster?

Your cousin must be much like you when it comes to female relationships so thus his only option is an unattractive woman as the better looking ones want nothing to do with guys like you. The unfortunate looking ones have few options when it comes to men so they're left with you bottom of the barrel dregs. The poor things.

Being single and with a ugly woman is no difference

Rrelationship

Okay. The let me say this, as someone who didn't find his own match until I was 37 years old.....

Beauty fades. Sex is nice but not something you can build a solid relationship on without other traits. I'm sure you have other characteristics you look for in a woman. Make those things your focus in the search. Once you've found them, I almost guarantee you that physical appearance will mean much less to you.

A pretty woman makes her husband look small, and very often causes his downfall
As soon as he marries her and then she starts to do the things that will break his heart

But if you make an ugly woman your wife,you'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ugly woman cooks meals on time, and she'll always give you peace of mind

As soon as he marries her and then she starts to do the things that will break his heart

But if you make an ugly woman your wife,you'll be happy for the rest of your life

That's what the ugly people say.
giggle.gif

That's what the ugly people say.
giggle.gif

Ugly envy

Are you proposing to FBJ? :D

Rrelationship

Okay. The let me say this, as someone who didn't find his own match until I was 37 years old.....

Beauty fades. Sex is nice but not something you can build a solid relationship on without other traits. I'm sure you have other characteristics you look for in a woman. Make those things your focus in the search. Once you've found them, I almost guarantee you that physical appearance will mean much less to you.

Hard to find a woman who likes football, tv comedy and fetish lifestyle

Chris u not all that cute babydoll

Chris u not all that cute babydoll

Who asked you?

This 100%. An ugly girl will take care of you and never cheat on you.

Hard to find a woman who likes football, tv comedy and fetish lifestyle

Probably still easier than my search was...
Intelligent homemaker and housewife who is willing to deal with physical birth defect and severe anger management issues. Must be willing to cook, clean, do laundry and dishes plus clean up after explosive emotional outbursts.

Forum List

Back