How does a man fall in love with a ugly women?

Wrong TheGreatDickhead

But I'm not that far off, tbh.

The difference between being alone and with a Ugly women.........NOTHING

I'm pretty sure your right hand overrules you.

I;m allergic to ugly women

Pretty women are allergic to you, though.

is that why the hot spanish bitch at my job always says to me when I come to her dept

"don't be coming over here starting trouble"

But I'm not that far off, tbh.

is that why the hot spanish bitch at my job always says to me when I come to her dept

She says that cos you're an irritant.

is that why she smiles when she says it? Sounds like to me she wants me to start a fire in her pants

is that why she smiles when she says it? Sounds like to me she wants me to start a fire in her pants

I don't think you're generally desirable to the lady folk. If you find one stupid enough......

I don't think you're generally desirable to the lady folk. If you find one stupid enough......

you sound mad and gay

Low self esteem, too much alcohol, and her having serious cooking/cleaning skills.

Is it because you ugly as shit? lol

No. I won't claim to be overly attractive but that's got nothing to do with it. It had to do with the fact that I placed far greater value on domestic skills, a Traditionalist mentality and personality along with a feminine style. Those things were far more i.portant to me than excessive "beauty"

Is it because you ugly as shit? lol

No. I won't claim to be overly attractive but that's got nothing to do with it. It had to do with the fact that I placed far greater value on domestic skills, a Traditionalist mentality and personality along with a feminine style. Those things were far more i.portant to me than excessive "beauty"

So u don't get depressed when you are out with her and see a pretty women?

My wife's beauty is deeper than physical appearance, fbj. She's not some hideous hunchback, but as she's overweight I suspect you'd probably consider her unacceptable. I see these very attractive women and my first thought is.....

Could she make the wonderful dinner my wife makes?... I highly doubt it. Could she keep our house in order or keep up with all the laundry and dishes?.... I doubt it. Would she be willing to accept a role as a homemaker and wife only?.... I doubt it.

....and I remember how fortunate I am to have the wonderful woman I married in my life.

My wife's beauty is deeper than physical appearance, fbj. She's not some hideous hunchback, but as she's overweight I suspect you'd probably consider her unacceptable. I see these very attractive women and my first thought is.....

Could she make the wonderful dinner my wife makes?... I highly doubt it. Could she keep our house in order or keep up with all the laundry and dishes?.... I doubt it. Would she be willing to accept a role as a homemaker and wife only?.... I doubt it.

....and I remember how fortunate I am to have the wonderful woman I married in my life.

Not the weight but if a woman has a ugly face it's a problem

Not the weight but if a woman has a ugly face it's a problem

My wife has a lovely face. Still wouldn't have mattered as much as her other skills if she did have a less attractive face.

Your focus on physical and sexual traits suggests to me that you're not really looking for a relationship, but more a fling.

XXXX --- Mod Edit. Reserve the vulgarity for other forums and dont write OPs with this explicit language on the open boards. Take it to the FZ or Badlands. fbj

My cousin is in love with this monster and celebrating their anniversary next week. Everytime I see her face I get nauseous. Why is he so happy to be in a relationship with a monster?

WHat is this love thing all about?

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life....
Never make a pretty woman your wife
From my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

XXXX --- Mod Edit. Reserve the vulgarity for other forums and dont write OPs with this explicit language on the open boards. Take it to the FZ or Badlands. fbj

My cousin is in love with this monster and celebrating their anniversary next week. Everytime I see her face I get nauseous. Why is he so happy to be in a relationship with a monster?

I imagine what it'd be like to be with every woman I know. My boss is hot, accounting bitch is hot. The new girl has a gut. I can't believe that doesn't bother her fiancée. When she doubles in size he can't say he didn't see it coming. That girl barely kept it together when she was single. Wait till she has a kid.

Didn't we see this thread like two weeks ago?

As I said then.... Physical appearance was never a very big factor in who I dated. The woman I married would probably meet your definition of ugly.
There is this really nice girl at church, probably late 20s and I'm 45. She's really smart and being 16 years younger makes her a little bit hotter. If I was 29 myself I wouldn't even consider it. So my sister in law brings her up and my nephew says "ew she's ugly". That was it. I have to be proud of who I'm with. Not with someone ugly. I like small pretty women like chrisl

Your cousin must be much like you when it comes to female relationships so thus his only option is an unattractive woman as the better looking ones want nothing to do with guys like you. The unfortunate looking ones have few options when it comes to men so they're left with you bottom of the barrel dregs. The poor things.

I have to be proud of who I'm with. Not with someone ugly. I like small pretty women like chrisl

I am incredibly proud of my wife. She's a sexual abuse survivor, a great cook and homemaker, an artist with great creativity, and to me at least, an incredibly beautiful person.

You know what..... I hope the perfect woman for you comes along, only she doesn't meet your "beauty" expectations. I'd be interested to see how you'd deal with that.

Your cousin must be much like you when it comes to female relationships so thus his only option is an unattractive woman as the better looking ones want nothing to do with guys like you. The unfortunate looking ones have few options when it comes to men so they're left with you bottom of the barrel dregs. The poor things.
What does it say about women if fbj had a lot of money he'd have women crawling all over him like biggie smalls?

I have to be proud of who I'm with. Not with someone ugly. I like small pretty women like chrisl

I am incredibly proud of my wife. She's a sexual abuse survivor, a great cook and homemaker, an artist with great creativity, and to me at least, an incredibly beautiful person.

You know what..... I hope the perfect woman for you comes along, only she doesn't meet your "beauty" expectations. I'd be interested to see how you'd deal with that.
If she's pretty to you that's all that matters.

That's the perfect wife. One none of your friends wants to bang but you do

Forum List

Back