How does a man fall in love with a ugly women?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
XXXX --- Mod Edit. Reserve the vulgarity for other forums and dont write OPs with this explicit language on the open boards. Take it to the FZ or Badlands. fbj

My cousin is in love with this monster and celebrating their anniversary next week. Everytime I see her face I get nauseous. Why is he so happy to be in a relationship with a monster?

WHat is this love thing all about?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have problems understanding how a man can fall in love with an old woman.
I wish I fell in love when I was young so I would at least have that memory to hold me up when I see her old. But meeting some old hag and expected to do her. yuch.

I have problems understanding how a man can fall in love with an old woman.
I wish I fell in love when I was young so I would at least have that memory to hold me up when I see her old. But meeting some old hag and expected to do her. yuch.

Well why would you look for someone OLD?

Good Pussy?

My cousin is in love with this monster and celebrating their anniversary next week. Everytime I see her face I get nauseous. Why is he so happy to be in a relationship with a monster?

wow, if I melted you down, took off my shoes and stood in the puddle that you, my feet wouldn't get wet.

Good Pussy?

wow, if I melted you down, took off my shoes and stood in the puddle that you, my feet wouldn't get wet.

Only person I want taking off their shoes is a sexy younger woman

Didn't we see this thread like two weeks ago?

As I said then.... Physical appearance was never a very big factor in who I dated. The woman I married would probably meet your definition of ugly.

Didn't we see this thread like two weeks ago?

As I said then.... Physical appearance was never a very big factor in who I dated. The woman I married would probably meet your definition of ugly.

Is it because you ugly as shit? lol

just pick a good woman , think of her as a team mate and working together as team mates is all that love is once you do the other stuff a few thousand times times if you are both young . ------------ older woman , don't know , never tried it .

XXXX --- Mod Edit. Reserve the vulgarity for other forums and dont write OPs with this explicit language on the open boards. Take it to the FZ or Badlands. fbj

You're terminal

Forum List

Back