How does a man fall in love with a ugly women?

I'm curious about something.

For the guys, rank yourself on a scale of 1-10 based strictly on your looks.

LOL I'll be shocked if anyone answers you..

It will be surprising. I am always amused at guys who obviously pay little attention to their own appearance but only want to date 9s and 10s.

Happens quite often.. My besties and I have discussed this very subject numerous times.. Girls know the deal.. it's normally the biggest loser who thinks like the OP.. I agree you need to be attracted to someone you want to date but the tenor of the OP sounds rather raunchy.... I'd like to see a picture of him as well.

I can offer a bit of advice for the younger guys. If you find a mediocre looking woman that you like, shower her with praise. Make her feel beautiful. The difference between a woman who feels beautiful and a woman who does not see her own beauty is night and day.

I can offer a bit of advice for the younger guys. If you find a mediocre looking woman that you like, shower her with praise. Make her feel beautiful. The difference between a woman who feels beautiful and a woman who does not see her own beauty is night and day.

Lovely post.. truly.

Lovely post.. truly.

Thank you, Milady. Just speaking from experiences and decades of being a fan of women in general.

Also, since you are talking about Love, it will likely be a long term relationship. Looks fade. If a guy is smart he will go with other attributes.

Hm. 3 1/2? I have absolutely no fashion sense. As in zero. So, whatever is on sale, is what I wear.

Additionally I couldn't care less how much I weight. So I'm a fat guy.

I suppose I could reach a 5 or 6, in good professional lighting, and a narrow angle lens, with a little photoshop editing. :disbelief:

Rrelationship

Okay. The let me say this, as someone who didn't find his own match until I was 37 years old.....

Beauty fades. Sex is nice but not something you can build a solid relationship on without other traits. I'm sure you have other characteristics you look for in a woman. Make those things your focus in the search. Once you've found them, I almost guarantee you that physical appearance will mean much less to you.

Hard to find a woman who likes football, tv comedy and fetish lifestyle

I haven't found that to be the case at all.

Hm. 3 1/2? I have absolutely no fashion sense. As in zero. So, whatever is on sale, is what I wear.

I suppose I could reach a 5 or 6, in good professional lighting, and a narrow angle lens, with a little photoshop editing. :disbelief:

I haven't read the entire thread, so I don't know if you agree with the OP.

But what is the minimum you will date?

Hah. Ah. No I'm single for life. I have no intention of dating anyone.

If I was looking for a wife, my primary thing is she must be Christian, and I would want to meet the family. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and if her family is crazy, then I'll move on. If the family is sane, and isn't divorced, and they have an intact 'stable' relationship, then that would give me confidence in her as well. My parents have been married for 50 years. So if I was going to do it, that is what I would want.

In real world men also marry for the sake of security. I've seen it both ways. Not just women.

Oh sure. In ages past, and around the world, it's the woman who does this.

In this culture... the tide it turning the other way. I've met guys who worked part time as an auto-mechanic, making barely scratch, and come to find out, they married a lawyer. So he's doing as little as possible, just getting out of the house so Miss Moneybags doesn't nag too much.

Why so many men have become pathetic in our culture, I'm not entirely sure.

But I've met a few, not many, but a few boy toys, that have no real skills or abilities, but married wealthy chicks, just so they have a life of easy while the lady works her butt off.

Somehow that strikes me as more pathetic... ironically on both sides... than the other way around.

Agree women do this more often than men.
In my world I've seen lots of rich old women dating or marrying younger men half their ages. Let's put I this way. You rather have a happy pussy or a lonely one. Some have a very happy ending.

Hah. Ah. No I'm single for life. I have no intention of dating anyone.

If I was looking for a wife, my primary thing is she must be Christian, and I would want to meet the family. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, and if her family is crazy, then I'll move on. If the family is sane, and isn't divorced, and they have an intact 'stable' relationship, then that would give me confidence in her as well. My parents have been married for 50 years. So if I was going to do it, that is what I would want.

Solid answer. Thanks.

XXXX --- Mod Edit. Reserve the vulgarity for other forums and dont write OPs with this explicit language on the open boards. Take it to the FZ or Badlands. fbj

My cousin is in love with this monster and celebrating their anniversary next week. Everytime I see her face I get nauseous. Why is he so happy to be in a relationship with a monster?

WHat is this love thing all about?

Define ugly.

Is she a butter face?

LOL I'll be shocked if anyone answers you..

It will be surprising. I am always amused at guys who obviously pay little attention to their own appearance but only want to date 9s and 10s.

You look like a 4

Oh, and I have had a steady diet of lovely women for 40+ years. That you think I am a 4 is fine. They didn't.

XXXX --- Mod Edit. Reserve the vulgarity for other forums and dont write OPs with this explicit language on the open boards. Take it to the FZ or Badlands. fbj

My cousin is in love with this monster and celebrating their anniversary next week. Everytime I see her face I get nauseous. Why is he so happy to be in a relationship with a monster?

WHat is this love thing all about?

Define ugly.

Is she a butter face?

U know ugly when u see it

Forum List

Back