If you could pick ANY career and start over, what would you choose?

I would either be an archaeologist or an astronomer.
A close second/third would be something in physics.

You?
I'd want to be a preacher. All them fried chicken dinners on Sunday and all them sisters to council and comfort during the week while hubby's at work.

It's a toss-up between gynecologist and commercial airline pilot.

While my gynecology studies have been strictly on an amateur basis since high school days, I've had a pilot license for years. It's called a ASEL (airplane, single-engine land) along with an instrument rating (IFR) for flying under what's called Instrument Flight Rules as opposed to VFR, visual flight rules, wherein you relay strictly on your eyeballs while flying, not that you don't also utilize your eyes while flying on instruments though.

My lifelong best friend, whom I originally began flying with, went on to pursue a career as a commercial pilot and I've always enjoyed hearing about his professional experiences. He's now a captain for United currently fly 767s all over the world and that would have been an enjoyable gig for me I'm sure.

I'd have to stick with being a paid message board poster. While the work can be at times, tedious, the pay and medical benefits (including dental) can't be beat.

Add up the glamor of being a paid message board poster....I mean everyone wants to buy you a drink. But the best thing is chicks dig paid message board posters

Community Organizer.

Who knew the places you could go with such an otherwise nondescript job?

I'd go with archaeologist, but Jonathan Gray @beforeus.com already does the job I'd do.

I'd have to stick with being a paid message board poster. While the work can be at times, tedious, the pay and medical benefits (including dental) can't be beat.

Add up the glamor of being a paid message board poster....I mean everyone wants to buy you a drink. But the best thing is chicks dig paid message board posters

That's funny, Stats!

It's a toss-up between gynecologist and commercial airline pilot.

While my gynecology studies have been strictly on an amateur basis since high school days, I've had a pilot license for years. It's called a ASEL (airplane, single-engine land) along with an instrument rating (IFR) for flying under what's called Instrument Flight Rules as opposed to VFR, visual flight rules, wherein you relay strictly on your eyeballs while flying, not that you don't also utilize your eyes while flying on instruments though.

My lifelong best friend, whom I originally began flying with, went on to pursue a career as a commercial pilot and I've always enjoyed hearing about his professional experiences. He's now a captain for United currently fly 767s all over the world and that would have been an enjoyable gig for me I'm sure.

I don't think being a gynecologist is all its built up to be

For every Swedish bikini model you get to check out there are nine middle aged, overweight women with poor personal hygiene

Forum List

Back