How Do You Treat Sciatica

Does anyone has ever fully recovered from the Sciatica Pain?

I don't think you do ever completely recover. I sure haven't. I have some nerve damage. I am sorry you are having to deal with that.

A new bed helps...at least it did for me.....and when you feel better get out and walk...walking flat surface really does help...bed rest at first is fine but after a while it is not helpful....and of course ice and heat...ice and heat.....ice and heat....and shots of Tequila...ice and heat and another shot of Tequila....etc etc etc.....:booze:

A new bed helps...at least it did for me.....and when you feel better get out and walk...walking flat surface really does help...bed rest at first is fine but after a while it is not helpful....and of course ice and heat...ice and heat.....ice and heat....and shots of Tequila...ice and heat and another shot of Tequila....etc etc etc.....:booze:
Heat and ice are really helpful. I have been doing this from 1 week.

I have yet to recover you just learn to grit yer teeth...The pain cream does work the best..

Is it impossible to get fully recovered???
Fully recovered? Don't think so but eventually it won't be as bad as the initial onset. You can check out chiropractic, static stretching and cold therapy treatments that will help alleviate much of the pain.

Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured Without Surgery? Other Techniques

Grin and bear it...... And pray you never get gout...... Ever.........
i heard from people Gout sucks
My first onset, I swore to God I had broken my ankle, could barely walk even with crutches. It's uric acid that crystallizes in (mainly) the lower joints, feet and ankles, the crystals are sharp little bastards and counter to old beliefs weight has nothing to do with it.

My first onset, I swore to God I had broken my ankle, could barely walk even with crutches. It's uric acid that crystallizes in (mainly) the lower joints, feet and ankles, the crystals are sharp little bastards and counter to old beliefs weight has nothing to do with it.

Weight does matter. If you are light you won't suffer from many physical problems.

Weight does matter. If you are light you won't suffer from many physical problems.
No shit but I was specifically referring to gout........

Sorry, that is just not so. I am "light". My mom was, and she had problems.

No shit but I was specifically referring to gout........
Oh sorry i thought you were talking about the weight. And yeah sometimes i feel why this disease comes to our life when we are already dealing with so much stuff.

I am not saying that light weight people don't suffer form the problems, the chances of getting stuck with these problems is low as compared to the people who has more weight.

I am not saying that light weight people don't suffer form the problems, the chances of getting stuck with these problems is low as compared to the people who has more weight.

Yeah, probably right there.

I have a fellow that works with me and he is thin yet has back problems from jumping out of airplanes..

Forum List

Back