A Picture Of All The Women Who Have No Access To Healthcare Due To Planned Parenthood Clinic Closure

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
8FEAEAB7-AF13-42B8-84E3-56C048FB985C.jpeg

I just hope no more bed wetters have to end up in the gene pool if some whore can't feed the rats in the dumpster behind Planned Unparenthood.

I just hope no more bed wetters have to end up in the gene pool if some whore can't feed the rats in the dumpster behind Planned Unparenthood.
They’ll be well fed. Remember, your rapist Judge sided with PP and Trump fully funded them with your tax money.

They’ll be well fed. Remember, your rapist Judge sided with PP and Trump fully funded them with your tax money.

Kavanaugh sided with Medicaid/medicare payments, not PP specifically. You don't even know the facts of the case

Who did Kavanaugh rape?

You're too stupid to be taken serious

Kavanaugh sided with Medicaid/medicare payments, not PP specifically. You don't even know the facts of the case

Who did Kavanaugh rape?

Whatever you have to convince yourself with, little Trump sheep :itsok:

:lmao:

Who did Kavanaugh rape?

I have most of the libs on ignore because I hate lowering my IQ when I have a discussion with them. Again, I salute the liberals who willingly abort their unborn and born children because it does stop the gene pool of stupid people. Obama, realized that with this extinction of the Democrat Party, they needed a new source(brown people) who will come and turn into future democrat voters...

th.jpg

Who did Kavanaugh rape?

I have most of the libs on ignore because I hate lowering my IQ when I have a discussion with them. Again, I salute the liberals who willingly abort their unborn and born children because it does stop the gene pool of stupid people. Obama, realized that with this extinction of the Democrat Party, they needed a new source(brown people) who will come and turn into future democrat voters...

View attachment 239343
^ lol this guy salutes people for having abortions :lmao:

Forum List

Back